When did conservashits lose their principles to vote for a child rapist over a reasonable democrat?

GO AWAY, BATIN

reasonable Democrats don't exits anymore.

I thought democrats were the pedophiles. Weird. Really makes you think.

What is in it for you if we don’t vote Roy?

You realize nobody in Alabama actually believes the claims, right? They've seen far too many false stories come out of the "centrist" and "trusted" media. They don't buy your bullshit anymore. They haven't for a long time.

This is the one question they will not answer.

There is no such thing as a "resonable democrat" in the US.

#1 problem you guys have is demographics.
You vote Democrat and it's all over.

>But Alabama people are ignorant. Surely if we call them ignorant enough they will acquiesce to our demands.

About the same time democrats made an alleged rapist president twice.

>reasonable
>democrat

Kek

did someone say kids?
>pic related

The last reasonable democrat

>reasonable Demoncrats

GEE, I wonder ((((((who)))))) pays for thsi shilling.

>democrat
>reasonable
Pick one. And until you prove he fucked kids, I don't give a shit. The only reason Sup Forums cheered on the Weinstein allegations was because Hollywood is already a cesspool.

Doing good work anons, don't forget to sage the shills, though.

if only we had proof of kids being touched inappropriately to verify the accusations.

>When did conservashits lose their principles to vote for a child rapist over a reasonable democrat?
Happened when the RINO-cuck jew enablers cucked people for the last time, so now, we will vote for ANYONE the kikes don't want, and the kikes will retaliate with schlomo's typical tricks.

Everytime f.a.m.

Imagine the sad life of someone's who's job it is to spam threads about debunked bullshit.

What is this image trying to convey?

Liberal incompetence -the image

>child rapist

nice meme. as far as i heard, hes only been accused of touching someone over there clothes. how is that rape? why didnt she bring this up over the last 40 years?

i accuse all democrats/jews/liberals of sucking my cock without my cosent when i was underage.

according to the democrats/leftists they can no longer run for office and must drop out. this is there rule. i have single handily saved the world. your welcome Sup Forums

> image
>filename

Hey mm bot, say hi to angelo. Hope the stress doesnt give him a heart attack or send him to a rubber room like it did to david. Kisses faggots.

A reasonable democrat, I believe

>Democrats
>Reasonable

LMAO maybe 100 years ago

Fuck off, kike.

Everything after "Roy" is a different color.

There probably was some boy in the accuser's class with that name, and then she doctored the signature to turn it into Roy Moore (while adding a bunch of titles, dates, and addresses that don't make sense, also in the different color)

>a reasonable democrat?
You mean like Bill Clinton?

>When did conservashits lose their principles

Conservatives never had principles.
They see life as a zero-sum game where the only thing that matters is winning,
and they will say or do whatever accomplishes that.
If they had a more nuanced view of issues - well, then they'd be liberals wouldn't they?

>You realize nobody in Alabama actually believes the claims, right?

Yes, they are rubes who fell for the Faux Noise snake oil pitch.

Try to keep up. The shills are just pretending this shit wasn't debunked.

How many of these faggot threads are you making?

Because you are really bad at this.

Slide bastards... you can't win so you pull out the kid fucker claims....swamp state going down.

Single line sentences, no spacing with multi-replies embedded using phrases that denote country/rural language and referring to them as stupid, simple, or gullible.

Hi, Shareblue, you guys ever going to work on them tells or nah?

>a "resonable democrat" in the US.

Sup Forums just self-cucked itself by supporting a pedophile. "14 is the legal age of consent!". I hope you all remember your defense of pedophilia the next time you accuse a democrat of running a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizza place that has no basement.

Bill Clinton is a pedo

John and Tony Podesta are pedos

Hillary Clinton defended a man who brutally raped a 12 year old girl

see
Nobody is going to buy what you're selling when an ironclad refutation can be posted in 5 seconds.

>a "reasonable democrat" in the US.

wheres the proofs?

see
The disproofs?

But but it's the vast right wing conspiracy user.
Hillary says it's all in the past and has been debunked.

What is this from?

Projection.

but tarnation he couldn't git no pussy none after law schoolin whats a lonely cowboy ta do cept chickenhawkin

LOL demoncrats are the real pedophiles

ever hear of pizzagate???

BOI IF U DON'T xD

LMA DESPITE THE SOROS FUNDED ATTACK ON ROY "MADMAN" MOORE, HE'S STILL GONNA WIN NO PROBLEM.

HE IS UNFRAGILE

THAT IS WHY BANNON CHOSE HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MONEY WELL WASTED, AMIRIGHT YOU LEFTIST KEK JEW BASTARDS

it's a good point. nothing is in it for me.

I want people in Alabama to continue to be the bottom of the barrel.

Long live Roy Moore.

>Former Roy Moore voter here, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on those lolis.

two things wrong with that statement:
1. No evidence that he's a child rapist and
2. No such thing as a reasonable democrat

There is, however, proof that the accusations are fraudulent.

Democrats literally want to kill babies, user

Watch him still win.... and then get booted by Mitch McConnell. Who’s the Gov. of Alabama?

you should stop

It's definitely a good thing for the democrats to put their desperation, hypocrisy, and extremism on display, but it is getting tiresome.
1. Telling little kids that they're "transgender". Dressing little boys up in girlie make believe and make up and taking them out to parades.
Not to mention using them in drag shows.
2. NAMBLA (Helloooo antifa)
3. Bullying stores and cities into allowing transgenders into public restrooms.
4. Indoctrinating young schoolchildren about homosexuality and sex "education" that they are WAY too young to be hearing about.

And then you have the GALL to try and conflate this (which isn't even documented in any credible way) situation, involving a 15 year old girl with "child rape"?

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN that the same exact thing happened frequently in the 1960s & 70s during the hippie movement with men 10, 15, 20 years older than 13 to 17 year old girls not only assaulting, co-ercing, and raping them, but IMPREGNATING them a solid part of the time.
There was a very large movement (Bastard Nation and others) of adoptees trying to find their parents/ siblings at the turn of the 21st which resulted from it.
Almost everyone in this age brackets knows women this happened to. Have you actually forgotten what fueled the movement toward Roe v. Wade?
A lot of us AREN'T gullible millenials. We were there. And some of us aren't going to let you get away with this.

Better version. I upped the saturation a bit so it's easier to tell the colors apart.

All leftists are pedophiles.
Look in the mirror, hypocrite.

And that, even if true, would excuse Roy Moore?
Girls would have been less diddled, seduced, fondled and creeped by Roy if that was true?

You not banned for promoting pedophiles... Pure coincidence?!

>reasonable democrat

I don't think so.

I get banned for posting this image related... you think Sup Forums is fully compromised by (((pedofiend))) facilitator or it's just me ?!

The smell of desperation and fear is so sweet.

- ink colors not the same
- two completely different handwriting styles (look at the 7's. lmao)

you mean when they were operating in klan robes?

So many Pure coincidence... too bad the shills work for the (((pedofiend))) we could have prevented lots of abuse

Other and more successful politicians have done much worse; one such politician may have cost Mrs. Clinton the Oval Office.

enjoy you pizza goyz !

Omg that sticks out like a sore thumb! Weaponized Autism wins the day again!!

what exactly does hillary have to do with the fact that moore molested children?

>Click here
Anything above puberty is fine.

Stop projecting and provide proofadoodledoos.
btw the entire democratic congress raped me and now I have ED and anal fissures.

glad im not the only one who noticed. It's so fucking obvious when shills are raiding this board, they don't even bother changing anything about their posts

>When did
Protestant Reformation

Butthurt over Catholic hierarchy getting the best pic of the young meat.

So based, who knew

Faggot, there's no such thing as a reasonable dem.

This all allegedly happened in the 1970's, when he was a Democrat. So, yeah. It stands, Democrats BTFO.

Snark like this doesn't matter because it didn't happen.

i'm cool with it. fuck that hill-nigger