Ask a guy who just finished Re:Zero anything

Ask a guy who just finished Re:Zero anything

Why do you like such trash characters

Nah I'd rather report your thread

Why are you such an attention fag who finished a anime that everyone finished mouths ago and the hype is nearly death?

Good question. My top reason why I like Betelgeuse is because he can fly

who is best girl and why is it rem?

trick question

:^)

Did you turnoff your mind and enjoy it for the good moments or trudge through hours of garbage with a few redeeming features?

Why is Emilia so shit and did she ruin the whole show?

>children are just the parents with their hair color swapped
I fucking love this animeme

Thank you.

Yes to both. Stupid question

Honestly, Emilia was such a great character. I don't understand what's up with all the hate with her. Rem just simply wasn't good enough for Subaru.

is it actually worth watching?

It's entertaining but nothing too special. The character designs are cool

rem was just fucking garbo tho

It was shit, wasn't it.
The ending dropped pretty bad

Suh Zinn

I'm off to watch kill la kill now

He dies a few times, acts like an idiot, rejects his perfect non-waifu, kills a whale, then hooks up with his extremely boring actual-waifu.

That's basically the whole thing, you don't need to see it.

Its relatively good but theres a string of 6 or so really terrible episodes in the middle.

>Rem just simply wasn't good enough for Subaru
Subaru wasn't good enough for her objectively. It's both wrong by characters' opinions because he likes both girls and they like him..

Oh and he kills [main villain] after the whale fight. It was so stretched out and lame that I forgot.

Besides the waifu thing, how is he an idiot? Also, why did he have to kill a whale?

how does that shit in your mouth taste

lot of re zero bait. I support and endorse it. butthurt anons are entertaining.

Ohh butthurt

Who gives a shit? We've all seen it, too.

It's just remfags being the saltiest fanbase that they are. Rem being popular doesn't make her good, and so they try to shoot down Emilia as much as possible just because.

>talks about salt
>clearly upset she's popular

>stating facts
>being salty
pick one.

How does it feel to have shit taste?

I'll pick both. You stated it because you're salty. You're mad she's popular, which is why you bring up the fact popularity != good. I

It's the evangelion of our time.

Reminder to add them in CM3d 2

Season wise (under the assumption that a 2nd season will be made), no because it leaves off some material from the novels in order to end on a happy note

Anime wise, maybe. There is some originality with the MC being a weakling that is easily killed by anything in the fantasy world he resides in. The waifu wars are also fun to participate in (although its very onesided with Rem being the most popular by a wide margin)