LITERALLY MADE FOR FAVELLA NIGGER COCK

LITERALLY MADE FOR FAVELLA NIGGER COCK
Rewatching Michiko to Hatchin. I feel like it doesn't get the respect it deserves. I'm enjoying this more than Samurai Champloo

>LITERALLY MADE FOR FAVELLA NIGGER COCK
No wonder she got BLACKED, impregnated and dumped.

Remember the nice sensitive guy that was chasing her? How can white boys even compete?

>Samurai Champloo
That's not exactly a gem.

This anime is effay

It's taking over every board here. My only option soon will just be to not discuss anime with anyone at all anymore since this was the only place I could.

Back on topic, I liked this show. It's a nice break from the typical Japanese settings.

why is every brazilian named Da Silva

I don't know if anyone else would agree with me, but Satoshi would have made such a better protag than Michiko. Not only did he have better chemistry than Hatchin, he's also got a more interesting background than Michiko and a much less petty reason to find her dad. And he actually gets shit done.

Michiko is a sexy, sexy bitch whose ass I want to plow, but she's such a boring character.

Also fuck this show's ending.

Also this loli was made for sex.

Satoshi was a monster- he killed an entire fucking family in the first episode he was featured. I gotta say that's a little exhausting every episode that Hatchin wants to leave Michiko and Michiko slaps her.

I'm no lolicon so this delicious girl made me very uncomfortable. This show is a treasure trove of delicious brown of varying shades.

And you think Michiko is any better as a person? We barely know anything about her past, though it's probably just as bloody as Satoshi seeing how familiar she is with him and his gang.

Not to mention, a redemption storyline would have been much more interesting than whatever the fuck it was Michiko was trying to do with Hatchin.

You think Michiko would kill a wife and child for fun? When has Michiko ever killed anyone in the show for fun or given someone one minute to make her laugh before shooting them? She usually leaves even her enemies alive. She's a hothead and beats people up, but we're pretty aware of what kind of criminal she is even before prison. She certainly steals and extorts people but she's no where as bad as Satoshi.

>She's a hothead and beats people up, but we're pretty aware of what kind of criminal she is even before prison.

That's because she's the main character, therefore she can't do anything "bad". She has no depth and comes across as being an overgrown kid.

Satoshi is a crime lord. Ever seen Breaking Bad? Being a monster comes with that territory.

Satoshi Batista was a bad ass.

I think his end was just to shove the nature of his line of work into the audience's face. Most crims die an unglorified and in the most unremarkable places. Satoshi seems like something out of a Tarantino flick.

The entire ending was unglorified and unremarkable. Hatchin's dad being an asshole loser who abandons her again was far worse than Satoshi dying like a dog. The show never took itself as being super serious until the ending.

I felt like dropping the series when Mitchiko decided she was willing to drop her plans of loiking for Hatchins father just to smoke and fuck some guy she just met. I mean seriously? I get the whole she was lonely bullshit the eriters were trying to portray but for them to write her as someone who would so easily forget all about hatchin (and her birthday), her whole plan and everything just for some guy she just met, and only for them to have sex... smoke... and then repeat...? Come the fuck on, man. They tried to show us throughout the series that mitchiko was completely focused on finding her lover, willing to give up everything to get hatchin there, and even shrugging off guys who try to hit on her in the middle like she's seen enough of their game and wouldn't so easily be swayed....

It just felt like anti-character development for her. It made all the scenes of her lletting satoshi and others beat the shit out of her to show her dedication feel kind of half assed knowing what she was actually going to do the moment he had met up with some pretty face. Don't get be wrong, it's not about some heroine dedication mentality you think i have. I think it's retarded because the guy was literally some random she had met and slept with, compared to what we're shown all these flashbacks of her and what's his name, letting us that they knew eachother at a very young age and that she was head over heels for him, adding to why she's hown beforehand to be so dead set on finding him. If it was just a spur of the moment one night stand it would have sat better with me, hell if she had at least been shown to be a little conflicted about it or the guy had been more of a character i would have accepted it, but he was just some player she knew nothing.

What makes it all the more worsr is how the series ended with hatchin falling for the same bullshit and being a single mother.
Character limit, read reply

It had a few but none as crushing
>Michiko's lover and neglecting Hatchin
>That ending for the mother/dauther duo who paralleled the Michiko and Hatchin
>Hatchin at the book store

She learned nothing from journey with Mitchiko and hooked up with a player or a dead beat like her own father. It just felt like the entire thing was pointless. Despite my rant with Mitchiko i could have left the series saying it was fine after seeing the alright bittersweet ending that worked (but still fuck her father) but then the baby thing just fucked it up for me.

He should have just died the moment he got shot by that sniper. A much more fitting ending, because him begging some random street thugs was completely out of character.

She knew from the start it was wrong, Hatchin had a very pessimistic view on life but she put less emphasis on being critical as time went on and became more easy going about life, I don't think it was about learning.
The trip was a negative for her because while bonding with Michiko and meeting other people they all rubbed off on her, eventually she took the same route her mother did.

If she had stayed an orphan she would have stayed pessimistic and although she wouldn't have learnt to enjoy life she would have taken a wiser route. It was really bitter ending.

Your explanation does make more sense out of it and i can agree it it, and about the ending being extremely bitter feeling after the timeskip. Whether the writers were intentionally going for a bit "this is reality and not everything ends well." Ending or not (seems like it), i can't really say i enjoyed it as a whole. There were some really good parts i did like, and i greatly appreciated the realness of some aspects of the show (the two sisters not having a happy ending) but the things i mentioned having gripes about, as well as other unmentioned things prevent me from enjoying it as a whole. It's ike how the vast majority of Ah My Goddess fans just started to hate the entire series s a whole after the whoe forced asexual reveal despite following it for years. These kind of things serve as huge negations to a lot of good things a character has done in the past and sometimes the future, and it becomes hard to remember hem as anything more than that giant ending. Belldandy's series will always be remembered as the jarem with the bitch angel and cuck memes, while this will be remembered as the anime that had good lead ups until the ending where not even a single thing actuallyended well... not to be deep either... just you're journey was pointless, hatchin is worst now, you also got a lot of innocent people killed as well as having others end up worse off... for nothing. You gained nothing but a lengthened prison sentence, now knowing your lover really didn't give a shit about you or anyone else. Have fun with that as you do your time, i guess.