Mikan will be a big slut like Momo in no time at this rate

Mikan will be a big slut like Momo in no time at this rate.

Good. I want that threesome bath scene like right now.

but only for her brother so its okay

all we need is a new chapter where she falls asleep near Rito. Nemesis is steadily helping him attain his true potential.

It's nice that Rito is finally warming up to the harem idea at least. It only took like 4 years.

Fuck the harem, Rito is Mikans property.

>will
>at this rate

>me too being slippery
Who the fuck translates this shit.

It's a machine translation probably. It's not CXC.

Yep. Can't still believe that even in a dream, he went straight to fuck Momo.

Wow. Rito had no looming dangers, and he didn't fall or something. He just straight up had a dream about fucking Momo.
I don't think anything like this has ever happened before in the series.

TLR h-manga confirmed. At the very least Momo, Lala, and Haruna will be pregnant by the end of next chapter.

Mikans progression path has been almost exclusively hinted at and based on previous chapters, unlike the other girls.

Rito sees her naked and asks if she wants to take a bath...there's the extra page where she thinks hes calling her, she then joins him in the bath "to protect him", then gets more comfortable with bathing over 2 or 3 more bath scenes/mentions of bathing together

So its either going to be, she joins momo in the bath/bath things escalate even more, or it follows the nemesis hint plot line of her sleeping in ritos bed and things getting lewder than they've ever been with bed-sharing (which has already been lewd)

Just a reminder that if you got turned into a sexy girl there's no reason not to let your best friend dump his load in you, in fact you're not much of a friend if you refuse

I don't have any friends.

You know you're right, We need an arc where Rito turns into Riko and his entire harem is turned into males and they fight for her pussy

Mikan will never join the harem.

Wrong
Yui will never accept the plan harem of that rotten cunt of momo

The next time Rito takes a bath Momo will join him and bring Mikan too.

Nobody thinks in kindan no mikan saga of Tora Machine