CBTS #331 POTUS in Hawaii edition

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP → → (Needs update)
Legend →
TEMPLATE? →
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

NEW 11-13 11-14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-sex-drugs-death.html
jobecca.com/2017/11/14/new-ransomware-badrabbit-starting-to-see-infections-in-the-us/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg
metabunk.org/debunked-the-cia-owns-everyone-of-any-significance-in-the-major-media.t158/
youtu.be/XQHk7B9VNp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT IS CBTS YOU ASK?

It's an IC thread meant to mindfuck you and snag t1p1, more than half of the posters are bots. The mods have to be in on it.

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

/cbts/

>Sessions "not able to comment" about FusionGPS

MASTURBANONS

WE NEED NORMFRIENDLY MEMES

WE NEED DISTRIBUTORS FOR NORMWEB

You're implying we outwardly are retarded but secretly masterminds?

Q IDENTITY IRRELEVANT.
QUESTIONS IMPORTANT.
ANSWERS VITAL.
MEMES NEEDED.
PATIENCE. FOCUS. PRAYER.

OP can you please add that Q has CONFIRMED 7 dwarves refers to the 7 CIA supercomputers?

praying+++

Okay in order for it to be readable I upped the font size (sorry, I know it looks worse)

Currently the "best" way to get screenshots is to
1) press the print icon
2) adjust settings
Selection
>Entire Sheet
Paper Size
>Legal (8.5in x 14in)
Margins
>Very Small (0.25")
Orientation
>Portrait
Scaling
>Fit to Width
Options
>Include sheet name
>Include date/time stamp
>Include page numbers
3) Press 'OK'

This should generate a 13 page long PDF. In the one or two times I posted the screenshots in a thread, I went through and saved each page as a .jpeg, but I'm sure there is a faster way to do it because that took forever.

Also if anyone who's not me or Spreadsheet user wants to try and see if you're able to generate these PDFs without being an admin, that would help a lot. Here's the link - app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

YOU THINK THIS A GAME, PUNK?!

DONNIE T DON'T PLAY FUCKIN GAMES!!

HE HIRES FUCKIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!

watch the movie snowden for more context into this.

bring back the trannies lol

what sparked it? NK/Disney? 9/11?

Q is Hitler's son, and he's the president's closest advisor

>YOU THINK THIS A GAME, PUNK?!
>DONNIE T DON'T PLAY FUCKIN GAMES!!
>HE HIRES FUCKIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!

Can you feel it, Patriot?

Has anyone checked out the link wikileaks sent to Don jr.?? It is a webpage with a message ghost written for Seth Rich. Bullshit maybe? Idk.

Prove the media has been knowingly lying to the public for decades.

Cripes, I don't want to go off-topic, but check out this story that's coming out as "gossip": Bill Clinton and Sam Kinison were partying with a couple of underage girls in 1990 and Clinton's girl died of an overdose. The next year, when the Bohemian Grove crowd selected Clinton to be next president, they had the other girl killed. Then in 1992 they had Kinison killed. His wife survived and promised to keep quiet.

Wonder if Sessions has that one in a file somewhere? Bet the NSA does.

Try it with this ID: 7BR16dRe

On WayBackMachine, the page is a search for wikileaks releases. Might be hacked as other anons said, but interesting how the info was left up.

>Muh storm

Yes, yes goy. Keep thinking it will happen

ok thank you so much, that's what I had been doing also. I even tried legal size but it was unreadable. Also the extra columns you can't hide like in excel. But thank you I'll do that from now on.

>SpreadsheetAnon I can convert to PDF give me 5-10 minutes

shit did I say 13 page PDF??? I meant 53 page...

Maybe we can split them up by date?

Yea tried to open it on WayBack and its gone.

Is Iron eagle the destruction of the Rothschilds.

Rithschilds behind Nazi's. Nazi's used the iron eagle as their symbol.(eagle atop the swastica) Roths have been in the news. Their death screasm are joy to the world.

so if the roths go down does that mean the national debt to the federal reserves is no longer owed. If all nations who owed them said we no longer honor the debt because we see you took in so many ways and created false debt by doing it. Then can we all just not pay it.

And if we put the deal on the table can other nations forgive our debt in return for their debt to federal reserve being cancelled. Now this is just a fantasy. No research

Is the nickname for DC q is pointing to "hollywood for ulgy people"?

Considering the on going happenings over there/

How do you want this spreadsheet pdf formatted? I have to put it into MS Project to pull the PDF

(the question raised again)
Answers:
(cut funding)
(disable PRISM)
(checked & keked & true)
(inundate them)
(inundate them)
(castration / leaks)
Good answers.... this is key.... How do you blind the CIA?

thank you for checking. you deserve a check of your own

Anons we need to start working to identify this!

2 possible locations so far:

1) NK
2) Great Wall of China

Mockingbird clowns are fearful.

Looks like Clinton Foundation could be investigated after all....wait, what's that? A mass shooting in California,,,??? :-\

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.” — former CIA Director William Colby

Guys, there's a new strain of Malware called "Bad Rabbit"

jobecca.com/2017/11/14/new-ransomware-badrabbit-starting-to-see-infections-in-the-us/

Are they trying to obfuscate our memes by an inability to search for them?

nickname for DC? the swamp. easy. also known as the beltway

why is this threat (calm before the storm) still pinned? havent we decided that q is a larp? just asking...

go for it

I was wondering about that kek that's why I tried legal, A4 and so on.

Also - and this would only make it bigger - people have asked for a legend (there's on in the OP and it's loooong). I put a few in the top row, was thinking of having it horizontally in header or footer. I dunno.

EXCELLENT POST

it keep happening

kek is pleased

I put instructions in this post It should 'print' a 53 page PDF file that you can download and fuck around with

I mentioned this late last thread. Could be a crumb.

A most curious post

MAXIMUM ENERGY

>SPREADSHEETANON do you copy?

I can't imagine the 'storm' being a silent one. It has to be something that wakes up the masses violently. How exactly would they react to it? Riots? Suicide?

What happened to Spreadsheet user 1? Did you hijack the sheet?

>QMAP → → → → (Needs update)
like I said in the molding bread #330
>this needs to be updated
>+++ the pic related in that post has been 404'd it appears
I need to get the latest updated QMAP that also includes the #329 post
> →
> →

MAKE M E M E S
>MAKE M E M E S
MAKE M E M E S
>MAKE M E M E S
>MAKE M E M E S
MAKE M E M E S
>MAKE M E M E S
>MAKE M E M E S
>MAKE M E M E S

where did it come from? need some reference

pbs.twimg.com/media/DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg

shills btfo

"Gone" in what sense? The archives from 2016 were searches and then, as of yesterday, the page was changed to Seth Rich.

Those look like terraces rice fields in the bottom left of the image, there are some terraces near the DMZ, still trying to find a good fit.

Someone posted that scene from DJT's last tweet with video. Q commented on it baiting us to find the location.

hahaha no I'm the OG creator of it, Spreadsheet user I is the only other person that has admin privileges and has been working his fucking ass off alone while I've been gone. He's the real hero.

I can change my name if it's getting too confusing. I just thought OG spreadsheet user was taking credit that is really meant for spreadsheet user

I'm still here, I got a trip because clowns were impersonating me .

>Did you hijack the sheet?
No, he is the original user who made the sheet. He made me an admin early on, but he had IRL stuff to do and is back now (thank god)

>How do you blind the Clowns In America?
Remove all the bugs/wiretaps from your place of work; keep them misdirected re: location/timing/strategy; reveal/remove leakers Tyrion-style until the container is airtight; make the once-criminal organization straight.

Have their shilling efforts focused here so they can't devote manpower elsewhere.

Maintain a media dog-and-pony show that feigns impotence/incapability while running smoothly under the surface; deceive the clowns into thinking the false front show is to their advantage until it's too late, then reveal to them/their audience the truth of the matter.

>Copy that SPA

Just don't mention CTR and correct the record supposedly hacking the election with tools like fox acid

Bill Clinton responsible for Sam Kinison's death?

I can see if I can make that legend a header instead of the first row. I agree that that's worth it, despite the extra length

wow. A true jubilee of biblical proportions, and in a manner that the economic systems of today can continue to chug along. I wonder if that was why Trump was so well received during the entirety of his trip.

normies are waking up

>e celeb cancer
fuck off

Is it the Taedong river, near PyongYang?

Ahh okay, thanks for the good work guys!

you'll never get all the bugs out. here's the thing: they do sorcery. among other things, they commune with the spiritual realm - and with animals. you won't blind them that way.
Split their manpower - still doesn't blind them.
Expose them - doesn't blind them, but perhaps this is what he's getting at.

Fucking boomer shits co-oping our meme threads for their baseless conspiracy theories

Baker here. Just saw 2 blackhawks in formation fly over my house at around 800ft going due west.

They were too fast I couldn't get a pic, I will be sure I am ready next time to gte a pic but holy shit. The first bread I bake and I get helis buzzing my house

Wtf is that shit!

Interesting discussion on MSM manipulation by the IC.
metabunk.org/debunked-the-cia-owns-everyone-of-any-significance-in-the-major-media.t158/

Lots of fodder here to chase down as we memestorm the MSM and completely debase their credibility.

Stick to making nice memes instead of focusing on people no one here give a s#it about

this one lmao

it looks like the Philippines, user

>Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) are backed by the commercial value of that LEGAL FICTION "U.S. citizen" (Person) account and it generates monies through taxes, fees, fines, etc.
>
> Ah hence the rush to flood the EU with 3rd world Migrants, so they can be monetized ?

I KNOW EVERYONE HERE HATES THE DONALD. But... duck duck go is now hiding the donald from their search results. Search “the donald” on ddg and now the first result shows up for an impeachment site... fucking bastards.

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/XQHk7B9VNp0

#followthewhiterabbit

Also interesting that Seth Rich was murdered on his way home from the "Wonderland" Ballroom...yes? Also, another mass shooting in California....just after announcement on Clinton Foundation probe...hmmmmm

SUCK MA BALLS FAGGONS

I know a few boomers that have been into this shit before the internet, back when us oldfags were shitting our diapers.
This is all open source here, monetize or capitalize on it if you want to newfag.

I can't tell what I'm looking at

Blinding is not required.
De-fanging on the other hand is.

1/4
Let’s follow the cash..

+++
Saudi money is used initially by means of cash, you get your claws into the main target so to speak by enticing them with undetectable fortunes. You get the target onboard with your agenda, convincing them that whatever position of power they hold won’t be compromised they just need to push things in your favour when instructed.

And guess who gets to pay?

Do not worry, military are patriots just like you and me. Thanks for baking user.

Information feedback loops + junk data

>CIA is a living entity like pol, but a much much bigger entity. You cannot compete head on. But confuse it and you reduce the consequences of its decisions.

What is the goal of the CIA?

Their memes betray them

When I get home, shits gunna hit the fan!

nothing changes the fact that potus is jesuit and so is pope