Why are you all still wasting your life away watching anime?

Why are you all still wasting your life away watching anime?

>implying i watch anime
Your first mistake. One of many.

anime characters go outside and do things
if anything it's healthy motivation

why are you posting on Sup Forums while you could be spending it sucking someone's dick on Sup Forums, OP?

What's wrong with escaping when you have nothing good to look forward to? I don't get it.

Why are you still wasting your life on real shit

It's like you wanted to belive you're happy but look at yourself now look at me
You're alone on a friday night and you still are a huge faggot making this thread

Im just here to shitpost

I'm wasting my life away playing video games, I just come here to shitpost.

I would just use something else to fill in the time.

Go away, Marche.

Nice dubs, but I don't watch anime. I just shitpost all night.

What's wrong with escapism when the world is boring and monotonous?
Video games, films, anime, books, manga. every entertainments are there to make us forget in what kind of world we live in and make us dream a bit.
They carry us through the shitty grey days until the end of our pathetic and pointless life.
Escapism is good.

Escapism is not bad in moderation.
Besides, anime is hardly the only escapist medium.

Fuck off Marche. Go back to the real world by yourself, don't drag us with you.

fuck off and die Marche
why must you torture that poor fucking cripple?

Because anime is the ultimate time wasting media. 99% of anime is pure garbage but some of them can be entertaining for you to watch to waste time. Each episode of anime if 20+ minutes of time wasting and you have to watch at least 12 episodes per series so that you could say that you watched it. And just watching one series will not enough. You have to plan your day to watch all the anime you can so that you could waste your time in a smart way so that you don't end up watching anime 24/7 like most anons on Sup Forums. So the point it anime is a big waste of time and you should watch them if you want to waste time.

>anime is the ultimate time wasting media.

He certainly didn't waste any time beating his wife, huh.

Superiority complex. I have to be on things before they're popular, and when they're outside the mainstream. Especially when the occult is superior. It makes me better than normies.

I think Lennon was a dick too, but he makes a good point there.

>What's wrong with escapism when the world is boring and monotonous?
Because at the end of the day, the boring and monotonous world is the one that really matters.

Tactics Advance was the shit, I need to play it again.

How else should I waste it?

Wow John Lennon. What a fucking visionary. Definitely up there with such philosophical geniuses as Aristotle, Confucius, and Marx. Definitely someone I would take advice from.

Getting a job

>the boring and monotonous world is the one that really matters.
maybe for you, norman.

what do you mean by that?
I don't think that it's a good answer

>marx

Uncultured Amerifat

Don't start this shit.

You might deny it but that is reality and all you are doing right now is trying running away from it. And soon you will regret it and wonder where did it all go wrong when it's your own fault.

A2 was far better, kupo.

Just wait until true VR comes out. Then I can live in my fantasies so long that I forget what "reality" is and I can be free.

>And soon you will regret it and wonder where did it all go wrong when it's your own fault.
That happened to me 8 or so years ago. I'm 30 now and all I do is work and watch anime. It's fucking impossible to find and make friends when you're working 10 hours a day sitting at a computer.

I dunno man. Maybe it's nostalgia speaking but I enjoyed A1 more. But A2 had that cute cat girl.

Hobbies and things you enjoy are also part of the reality. Sorry that life is not just wageslaving and going to parties.
>you will regret doing things you enjoy
uh ok?

It doesn't matter though.

Communist propagandist! We know you also worship Groucho Marx and John Lennon.

Then why are you alive

>Implying objective reality provably exists

regret what
and what could possibly go wrong

Man, it's as if people with a well-adjusted social and working life don't like escapist media such as movies, tv-series and books.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Because I'm too much of a little bitch to kill myself

>Why are you all still wasting your life away watching TV shows?

>Why are you all still wasting your life away watching movies?

The clue.

>Sorry that life is not just wageslaving and going to parties.
Never implied that but it's also not just about making yourself happy with your hobbies either.
Getting too old for anime.
Those people don't like the stuff you mention because it provides escapism to them though. They like it because other people like it and they use it a a tool for their social life.

To waste your tax dollars

What dribble, the world only has the meaning you give to it. Even then it's mostly a comforting thought.

>They like it because other people like it and they use it a a tool for their social life.
So they read books so that they can talk about them with other people and not because they enjoy reading? I'm gonna call bullshit on this.

I lift, shoot guns, and travel to distant lands. Anime is no more a waste than the other things. Much better entertainment than the jewish garbage the West offers. It also gives me hope for finding a 3D that isn't PD.

what are you trying to imply then?

I think he is right on this one.
A lot of normalfags are retarded
>fuck I hate soccer but if I don't watch it tonight my coworkers will put me on the side once again

>finding a 3D that isn't pad
Rock on man, I'm still looking for unicorns and Bigfoot so I know what it's like

>finding a 3D that isn't PD.
Think about playing loto if you find her

Everyone has a 3D soulmate, user. She's out there.

>I think he is right on this one.
>A lot of normalfags are retarded
I've read this often on this site, but I don't believe it. Everyone sometimes does certain things for the sake of the social life, but I haven't met anyone whose hobbies were completely defined by the mob.
And if there are people like that out there, their life must be really grey and sad.

marx?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>I haven't met anyone whose hobbies were completely defined by the mob.
Definitely not here because everyone is such a goddamn nonconformist, but man, I've definitely met my fair share of people who literally only do things for social reasons and to stay "cool." This is real adult life too, not fucking high school where it's common. Also, pretty much all of them happen to be women, too. Which isn't very surprising honestly.

I was also talking about real life. If I ever met people like this, they were good at hiding their nature.

>what are you trying to imply then?
That reality is a big bus and all of us are in it and it's taking us on a field trip. Some people may don't like the field trip and they would not skip it but ends up missing out on it and regrets it. Those who are on the bus may enjoy the trip and some would regret joining it in the first place. The point is that reality is not the same for everyone and it may change according to your perspective but running away from it will only make yourself suffer in the long run. This explanation may sound silly but I think it makes sense in my head.

But what does running away mean? Specifically, what does one have to do to not run away?

>the world is boring and monotonous
It doesn't have to be.
There are people out there who are genuinely happy to be alive and enjoying their life to the fullest. What's stopping you from doing the same?

It's escapism!
Can't you see?
I'm not healthy!

I skip the bus trip because I don't like it and I enjoy what I'm doing instead.
Honestly it sounds silly because you can't back that up.
Before you told me
>i'm not implying working and going to parties
then what am I missing exactly and what am I running away from?
I live my life like I want in the best way I can to be satisfied.
I don't know your reality but it isn't mine

Get in the fucking robot.

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy life

In the end, who cares.
We'll all end up in a grave anyway.

All the people alive will care, and it's not like I'll leave nothing behind.

In the end, it doesn't even matter
you will leave nothing behind

>then what am I missing exactly and what am I running away from?
Life. And I'm not talking about the standard get a job,get married asap and make kids so you would need to support them till your old life. I'm talking about the small things you wouldn't notice but happen everyday. The things you could see but you choose not to. The things you could experience and learn. I know I'm just trying to push the fear of missing out on you guys but it's not like the fear itself is irrational.
>I live my life like I want in the best way I can to be satisfied.
I'm sure you are but you need to think of the possibility that you will not be satisfied in the end.

Because it's fun and it's not the worst thing I'm doing.

Due to evolution and hard determinism.

this too