Watashi ga motete dosunda

She got the yuri flu.

I was actually pretty disappointed by this. Which is weird, because I was expecting literally nothing. I knew there going to be a yuri kiss in these series, and the manga page kind of made it look all dramatic like it was a confession scene or something. But then it turned out to be a stupid joke, and the one girl made a stupid face after the kiss. Oh well.

Best girl

Fuck this guy.

I bet she just wanted to keep her fat to get rid of the competition. People like her are the worst.

>But then it turned out to be a stupid joke
She said she was being serious tho

Serinuma finally broke Igarashi. He's now a fat fetishist like the lesbo.

I meant the kiss scene itself, not whether she is serious about her feelings or not.

Which one of you is the guy from Nunavut that watches this show?

How desperate can they be to do all this for one girl? I wish they'd have shown Mutsumi licking Igarashi's ear

Where is her brother to protect her from such terror?

>vlcsnap

Can you please stop watching this show and leave?

Explain this meme. I get it if people get triggered by tumblr filenames but what's wrong with vlc screenshots? Does vlc give you viruses or is there some other reason to not use it?

It's not even a meme. It's a worse video player. Why choose to gimp your experience when you could easily setup your MPC?

I've had more problems with MPC but whatever. Shouldn't matter as long as the screenshot is of good quality.

>Shouldn't matter as long as the screenshot is of good quality
They aren't. They're bloated png shit with nondescriptive filenames.

>I've had more problems with MPC but whatever.

It's like saying you're having trouble using the faucet. You download the player, you follow the instructions on setting it up, and you're done.

There's no point to a filename if it's in a general thread like this or if it isn't an OP pic. And png form doesn't change a thing when it comes to non-shitty software. Keep bitching.

Not op, but i don't know, i watch streamed anime

and VLC seems to be more stable than MemePlayerClassic

>i watch streamed anime

I've been baited this whole time.