/SFCG/ Sweden Flag Change General

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Note: We now have soon 2k signatures on the petition. The next objective is to share the petition/ edited news articles etc on Twitter and Tumblr. Please use the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

We can do some good for once and help Sweden better integrate people to avoid more terrorism and cime. Let's redeem ourselves from the Trump debacle

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SHelB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpity bump bumpo bamp bumpiro el bumpiero bump

>sweden giving a fuck about petitions
only way you can do this if you manage to get some politician to push this

I was the first here, and I'll see it through to the funny, bloody end

kys

We need to make it popular first spam on twitter with the #ForBetterSweden

Do not respond to Right wing trolls trying to destroy this act of love with Oldspeek.

Newspeek please its the current year

the only thing that will come out of this is a bunch of burgerposting on breitbart.

How much signatures do we need to make the government look at it?

>turk flag with changed color

what did they mean by this?

Maybe we can spam Bernie Sanders to endorse it otherwise he is a racist? He seems cucked enough to do it...

Please tell me its happening

It's just some random site, the Swedish government doesn't officially look or respond to petitions

>We need to make it popular first spam on twitter with the #ForBetterSweden
not gona work
you fail to see that swedeb is run by an Elite group that see nothing to gain from this thing

The beautiful flag adorned by the ottomans a symbol of THE religion peace! with yellow and blue to represent people of color!

muslim shill

Many of them look similar, no?

better than doing nothing

the light shading of Uzbekistan is a symbol of white supremacy, people of color have no representation here

>Refugees and migrants are forced to live under its Christian Cross

kek

you think too highly of Sup Forums

im all for these but i think we need to be more direct .
A campain against jewish supremacy its could be easier to do .
(((STOP WHITE SUPREMACY))) like the one its ok to be white

All the signers seem to actually be troll. According to this site, an american rabbi and Anders Breivik signed this petition

Actually the petition is a troll

The moon and the star resemble Islam. That's all.

Bump

Well duh, there have been like 15 threads for the past 24 hours pushing this, that's the whole point. No signatures are legit and you can sign freely multiple times from the same IP.

This is hilarious

>Actually the petition is a troll
YOU DONT SAY!??!?!?!?!

this meme aint even here
and swedes use facebook not twitter

Holy shit, you serious? Wow, no point in being in this thread then. I'll just see myself out.

our card are clear we should pappering the street universitis with
(((STOP WHITE SUPREMACISM)))

We need the media to talk about it. Buzzfeed already has an article and Info Wars. That's what we need . They will disseminate it to Facebook and twitter

Shame. This had a lot of potential.

link buzzfeed?

>buzzfed infowars
sweds dont even read that
if you want to get somwhere
expressen
aftonbladet

The Buzzfeed article was also shopped by Sup Forums you fool. Only Info Wars has made a quick article about this, and they even mentioned that it was posted on Sup Forums.

Link to buzzfeed article?

wew - let's hope others pick on it

Why are you wanting to use the Holy Christian symbol of Constantinople on this Swedecuck flag?

>itt scared swedes

Well maybe it would go better if someone made a nice new picture like this but in Swedish.

swedes
>it wont work
56%
>itt scared swedes

???

mate its all fun and games until you actually change it

I'm just answering questions because it seems Sup Forums has fallen for their own memes in these threads.

I think the flag memes are hilarious either way, even if they won't do anything.

Signed.

I hope white Swedes stop oppressing their brown brothers.

kek nice idea

Maybe it should be one big crescent and three stars. Hold on I'll try it.

Rate,i did go overboard with the details.

If we push it to impossible ridiculousness , will it red pill the Sweds?

FTFY

low shit tier bait
have a single (you)

possibly, this is the coat of arms, and is the representation of scandinavia, norway used it for 200 years when Sweden and Norway was in a State union.

It will for sure piss of a lot of people

Good, but maybe too far?

Kek,i was the one who suggested 3 crescents instead of crowns

Can the stars be red?

True. Just did it for the kek.

Would ruin the color scheme in my opinion.Im honestly too tired to do edits how about you try do one in ms paint.

And a big Kek it was

Simple, but in your face.

We are supposed to do meme flags for the campaign not bait tryhards like you.

What about my flyer faggits!

Gimp. Is the royal family Islamic already?

Worse, they're french

Looks fantastic,now only if we could replace the big crown at the top with a turban.That would be sick lmao

I downloaded it. Will be uploading to twitter.
Good work lad

It is very good my friend.

It was great - sorry got distracted and forgot to post

This is too cringeworthy even for you

I love the amount of finns signing the petition

King is french and Queen is Brazilian and she was a waitress or something.

So even royal family are cucks

i dont think these estragies is good the mayoritie of the people dont want a multiracial utopia but they are afraid to speak.
We need brave and smart action to encorage others ,they refuse to see the true because they can handle it we have give them corage,and papering the street universities with slogans is a good start.
we have to make it cool, like grafities mocking these people

what is this bullshit,
antifa niggers at work?

No it wont work if we do all the work.
The plan is simple get the petition to het 2000 signs

Then spread the cancer on social media like tumblr twitter posing as leftys

Then the sjw's pick it up and campaign it then the game will begin

Back to France they go. Make a viking republic out of it without women rights.

Someone send this to pewdiepie's reddit somehow :3

inshallah well done brother

My grandfather, his father and as many of their ancestors as I can remember, served in the military.

I was not really interested in serving at first, but then I remembered by grandfather.

He died when I was very young of age, but still I remember his last words to me.

He told me that every man in my family have served, except for my father.

He said that the price for our free land is hard work, never giving up on your goals in life and to always remember that family is everything.

I do not serve my country for money, status (whatever that could attain) or some whitewashed glory.

I live for my family, I serve for my people and I would gladly die fighting against the hordes coming into my land.

I will not be some parasite towards this nation, while on the otherhand I will not be fooled by our traitors in the government.

I know my duty because I have inherited it. That is something most people do not get in life, the honor to serve.

My ancestors created, lived and died under our flag, and so will I.

Cringe all you want, you will not understand anyways.

you were supposed to be funny and not be a idiotic meme tryhard who slaps as many shitty symbols on a flags and call it humor

Why are they all white?Fucking bigoted family,should have more niggers in it

a printer and couple of volunties is enough to give courage to thousand of people

If you actually want the left to take the bait and cary on the torch of a troll like this, you can never go full retard. This campaign lacks finesse and subtlety to gain any sort of traction. Go back to the drawing board.

Sweden has to take the fall for the rest of us

SVG version for a professional look
archive.is/SHelB

Beautiful image!

Just one quick question guys....

Since Sweden is reaching its peak Cucked form and embracing all sides of Islam, will there be a Goat Dating site? Or should we make a crowdfunding campaign to create one?

Or should we make a petition to contact the Social Justice minister in order for the government to fund one?

Pic unrelated

What the hell are you gonna fight for?The Swedish nation has not gone to war since 1815,you aint serving shit.

Good Luck, Lads.

You are a Cuck Soy Boy who like Benis stop deny it, I must admit it despite being Swedish our nation culture and tradition are fucking Cucky

fight for the continued existence of western civilization,

if you cannot fight to preserve western accomplishment innovation and western people.

Many Chinese Diaspora and many on the mainland hate the communists but still love their people,

your country is not your people

War is teamplay. We pick you as the canary in the coalmine, and you get to take one for the team. You can take it. Feel pride in doing so.

Dat famous Swedish sense of humor tho.

>Anders Breivik
You mean Anders B?
That was me, and I signed as Anders Bergen.

How do I know you are wearing a cowboy hat?

Yeah we could use printing slogans and throwing them around,except that we barely have any willing swedish anons that are gonna do that for us,plus we still havent come that far yet.Our main goal is to get it big on social media because that will give more attention for now.

Guys we have 2400 signs

PHASE 2 PHASE 2