en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsagaan_Khas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As we speak

poverty, depression, alcoholism.

youtu.be/_5fQZhv0poU

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

He's back...

Mongol rally

Amerifats systematically converting the population from the religion of the khans to strip mall christianity

good

better some form of Christianity than no Christianity

you leaf

tall mongolian qts

I disagree. American Christianity is AWFUL. If the Mongols convert to anything, it should be a Buddhist-infused Orthodoxy. Fuck, Russia's right above them!

Proof that Christcucks are only loyal to their Semitic faith.

Post-soviet wasteland

Beautiful sassy girls. I hung out with one frequently in grad school. She was gorgeous. Asian face but a more western body. Legs for miles. Seductive eyes. Miss you Enja.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg

Honorary Aryans.

>This is what christcucks actually believe

russia has been a post mongol wasteland for most of its existence, krokodilboi

Hello Mohammed

Islam is also a Semitic religion, retard.

Baptism and Anabaptism/Mennonites are pretty much some of the best denominations there are; they take the Bible seriously and are traditional.

Mainline Protestantism is the bad one that is basically responsible for ruining modern society and the church

Catholics and Orthodox alright too, but I agree more with Evangelical Christianity desu

lol, look at this ugly paki-Nigel. Whats funny is anglo scum think their attitude to religion makes them sound intelligent, when mostly, its just pathetic

this. they are like koreans only better. just the right amount of asian mixed with western features. and they are taller than the subhuman chinks and japs. I would even say they have souls!

All different flavours of Judaism.

memeflag makes a retarded post, more news at 11

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsagaan_Khas

hang yourself

Absolutely fuck-all

Waiting to be annexed by China the moment they can't meet their economic goals.

Kidnap-forced marriages

American Christianity sucks. Why would you want to spread it? Only arguably good branch is Seventh Day Adventist and that wouldn't work for Mongolia at all. If anything they need some sort of nationalistic fusion of Oriental Orthodoxy and Tengrism.

haha, the eternal friend of the anglo is of course, the burger, who somehow manages to be even less cultured. *tips fedora*

>this kills the manlets

vodka and a pretty good public school system

That's Kyrgyzstan you're thinking of.

Keep mumbling behind your meme flag.

You don't annex Mongolia, that's like asking for problems, let them be and you might make it with a 56%

>Baptism

Confirmed redneck Amerifat soldier posting from a German Starbucks.

I liked her also because even though she was born in some nomad tent and lived in Ulaanbator up until college, she could have told me she was from USA and I would have believed her. Culturally they are more like Europeans than Chinese will ever be. I remember seeing her in lab and not hearing her say anything. I’m thinking great another Asian girl who won’t even be able to talk to me. Then she walked up to me and asked for a buck fifty lol.

Man her hair went down to her ass. I hate this thread for the feels it’s giving me right now. I had a chance with her too and I blew it. He’ll bring in as many female mongol refugees as you want!

Well, they've already got Inner Mongolia, why not the rest while they're at it.

real mongols

t. purest white genes

They'll just flood the place with settlers, wait a few decades and then claim that Mongolia was always rightful chinese clay and that the "native" Han population is being oppressed by the backwards mongol government.

Within fifty years the kids will speak flawless mandarin and claiming that Mongolia doesn't belong to china will be seen as an awful thought-crime.

Mongolian basket weaving circles.

Daily reminder that memeflags are cancer and only encourage shitposting from Amerimutts. It is your duty as a Sup Forumsack to shill daily on until mook reverses the disasterous memeflag system.

Guess the Chinese and Russians got something in common.

>MUH MONGOL EMPIRE
That was half a thousand years ago, let it go, pizdoglaziy

>Implying Catholicism isn't the only valid form of christianity

the finns are staying in their saunas all day long so nothing much

>macrophilia intensifies

C'mon not a single Romanian or Slovak intellectual here? I miss being called Mongol.