Should we ban items that enhance femininity but at the same time portray a false image of the self...

Should we ban items that enhance femininity but at the same time portray a false image of the self. And by extension fooling potential partners

archive.fo/aj6KI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489
nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/makeapp-shows-what-women-look-like-without-makeup.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol I wonder if it works on trannies

you're basically marrying makeup. Most men don't wear any face mask to look anymore attractive, while women always wear fake faces.

And yet, men are the ones that get shit on 100% of the time by twitter women and their numale pets

Seems to work ok I guess

if she had a dick id penetrate her

lol that seething.

App name please?

MakeApp

Do Blair White now

GLORIOUS

Babe

Oh, boy, this app could be meme magic around these parts

That is genuinely funny

By the way anons, is there a way to get race swap version of the faceapp that was banned?

I didn't really see the potential of this app until Now I agree.

I need this on my Google glasses stat

>MakeApp
Fuck. This is actually some practical technology. I would pay for some glasses that applied this filter in real life. Not Jewgle glASS. Just some MakeApp glasses.

Some Russian already hooked it up with Tinder

Looks better t b h.

wtf, she looks half decent without make up

Lol all those angry roasties.

These new glasses will spike your confidence up by 50%!!! REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY

LIMITED OFFER TODAY

I don't use tinder, but this is hilarious.

FINALLY some new technology that is USEFUL.

the absolute STATE of roasties

Don't Scroll Down

twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489

Is Tswift a tranny?

This lol roasties btfo

Damn. Those comments show how fucked our society is. Like the guy makes a harmless comment that he will use it for tinder. Comments are unglued people having a meltdown over that mild statement (a man saying out loud he prefers pretty girls, what a nazi).

Meanwhile im on here, youtube, and twitter getting angry about blacks jumping on old white guys faces 20 times cuz they hate white skin.

Its like, how can we even coexist with such different world views? Seems like war is the only option.

Good. Women have been abusing makeup to pretend they're attractive for too long.

>shrieking harpy
Honesty in advertising lol

fug, the game is up for roasties

ROASTIE MAD ROASTIE SMASH

jesus christ why are they so mad? it's just a stupid little fun time waster app.

abigail shapiro pls someboyd

LOL

the absolute state of cakey cunts

This is a real happening, its amazing how woman are melting down when you attack their façade, LITERALLY!

social media is a fucking cancer

lol women are fucking scared

Angry roasties make a happy me.

*are

Roasties triggered as fuck

Makeup needs to be banned or at very little put a 35% tax on it payed into a male rights fund

How do I use this?

Isn't there a website?

MakeApp
Free download

Lmao it's rated like 2 on the Play Store. So many angry roasties.

Anyway faggot phoneposter here, taking requests

>those comments

just gave it a whirl. doesn't even work very well tbqh. still pretty funny to watch all these roasties lose their minds over something so silly.

Blair White

I can't find it. Let me guess, only works on KikePhones

>being that mad for being unmasked

its on google play. its called MAKEAPP:AI BASED MAKEUP EDITOR

What would it do to someones face who isn't wearing makeup ?

>KikePhones
what is this supposed to mean since all major phone operating systems are international neolib jewry

We desperately need a PC version
Not everyone is a slave to the Smartphone Jew
nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/makeapp-shows-what-women-look-like-without-makeup.html

thanks
>only first five images free
Use them wisely shitlords

5/10 bitches think their hot shit for caking up their faces and hiding behind filters. Too many beta males rate any girl that's even slightly attractive as an 8/10. 8/10 is reserved for actresses and models only!

you'll be disappointed, doesn't really work all that well honestly. dunno why the roasties are getting so upset over it.

There are Android emulators like menu

Pic

SHE'S STILL PERFECT

Models yes but I see plenty women walking about that are hotter than many off these actresses. Their attractiveness seems to be enhanced by the fact they are famous, for many people.

ok this is fucking hilarious, all that projection could compete with imax

Memu really hogs ram.

any female coders in the house? fufufu

Just the thought of it sends them into a fearful frenzy

So much for that whole "hurr u don't need more than 8 gb"

the reviews

>Laughable attempt to degrade women
>I found the altered photos very unrealistic
so many 1 stars saying it crashes

It's probably going to get pulled, then released for free.

>any female coders in the house?
Yes

time for the r/incel kids to have their day, where did they go we can post it there

Hopefully the whole culture shifts to left is more. Its horrible waking up next to a girl and thinking what the fuck is that. Fake News

>Its horrible waking up next to a girl and thinking what the fuck is that
almost as bad at the post-cum "I can't stand this girl"

she already got a pic with little to no makeup out there a while ago

>tech bros need to take a humanities class

how will disgusting roasties ever recover

REEEEE

>revealing their true selves is somehow auddah shoa

whats the name of the app, better get it now before shrieking harpies get it pulled off.

>everything i dislike is a product of the kremlin

MakeApp

I love how all these ladies act like if there was app that was similarly "damaging" to men like this that they wouldn't use it. like if there was an app that could somehow detect penis size or something.

they are so mad about this lol

thank you

>make shitty app that lightens faces and adds artifacts
>send roasties into fucking conniptions

Just find some random SJW whore picture and use this on it. Then post them the image. I think i have a new hobby.

I thought chinks were the only women with fake faces.

>that profile pic

this is a good idea. download profiles pictures of girls bitching about it who use their actual face for it and reply back to them with post makeapp versions.

hnnngg Khazar Milky

That post-cum feeling is more like "I can't stand women in general".

She's well on her way to being a Linux Administrator with those terminal commands.

this is definitely going to happen.

>Russians hacked muh face!

>Damn. Those comments show how fucked our society is.

Just like that the uncanny valley is removed. For better or ill i think this is great

Damn. I haven't gotten laid in two years and I have less and less of a reason to.
Wish I could have been a wizard instead.

Women (except the uggos) look better without makup 95% of the time.

I don't know how the uggos convinced the rest of women to apply all this facepaint, it just makes them and the uggos indistinguishable. The uggos win, everyone else loses.