People will forget about Re:Zero after it airs they said

>people will forget about Re:Zero after it airs they said

How does it feel to be completely wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xcmfe2lfeI
youtube.com/watch?v=CJiG15euUes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a subsection of a subsection of Sup Forums is the entirety of Sup Forums
How does it feel to be completely retarded OP?

>I'll post a thread to prove my nonsensical point
How does it feel to be a faggot, OP?

>it's now a cancerous general

Good job.

I love Emilia.

It takes time, but every popular anime fades away into obscurity unless they keep remaking it, like Eva and Nanoha

I've already forgotten it. Who was the main heroine again?

I already forgot it

Rem.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xcmfe2lfeI

Why care so much about that? There's shitload of anime made. Why 'remember' everything? People don't have goldfish memories; they haven't forgotten it, they just don't care since it's done for now and other shit takes priority. If people really care, they follow the progress of the LN.

Don't need to droll on about it forever and ever. and not doing this isn't a bad thing.

It would've been forgotten quicker if they actually included those last two lines of dialogue.

I'm still mad.

Sup Forums was a completely different board back then. How does it feel to lose something you like?

Who?

I liked it, but I've already forgotten about it.

I love Emilia, her emilias and her voice. Wish she had more screentime.

Now you're remembering it.

better kill yourself so you can go back in time to save it amirite?

Who the fuck is Rem?

The only people that make Re:zero threads are Remfags though. I mean, who even likes Emilia.

the one person who should like her the least unfortunately

youtube.com/watch?v=CJiG15euUes
they really did a good job of making you want to fucking kill yourself every time you hear this

Muh dick. Who is this thicc goddess?

shit cosplay

It's only because shitposter didn't find the show from this season to shitpost about

I forgot about it as it aired to be honest

shut up you faggot

Bad. I liked the show, even the threads. Now I have to ignore it out of hand because it's all just off-siters and shit posters.

Okay, that's sexy as fuck but it's not even a good cosplay. Just attentionwhoring. I hope she gets BLACKED by a dozen niggers at the same time.

Every thread really upsets some autists and I'm okay with that.

I remember people gloating about it smugly

They got BTFO again by the AOTY

Lain

Fucking masterpiece

Which one is Re:Zero? Is that the one with the sperglord protagonist and the shitty girls?

How mad is this person?

People are still waiting for doujins

Kind of mad. I liked the basic premise of coming back to a checkpoint after death, but they wasted the good premise on terrible characters. The elf girl is the most generic waifu I've ever seen in my life.

EMT is cute though.

Yeah you've kept the threads up for a while but I guarantee by January they won't exist any more.

It's the honeymoon phase.

Nobody said that
Nobody ever forgets shows, now fuck off.

Thats what people said three months ago

Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, but it sure is refreshing to come back and call Lelouch a tripfagging retard every now and then regardless of him saying something that I agree with. Hiroshimoot may be kiking the shit out of the site, but at least some thing never change.

I dont post here alot, but here goes.

Re:zero was very good up until the REEEEEEEE part and Subaru started to sperg out. Had he killed himself to redo that REEEEEEE it would perhaps redeem it. Other then that lunatic antoganist and protecting smiles with element of reality. However it no fun when the MC goes will on sperg.

>I don't post here alot
You shouldn't post here at all.

Well, people still talk about SAO, but it's still shit.

Same thing here, dude.

>The elf girl is the most generic waifu I've ever seen in my life.

That's the point. She is supposed to be the generic isekai heroine that everyone fawns over. Subaru is trying to re-create experinces he's read from his mnga and LNs. Then clearly gets shit for it. He has a real big silver-hair fetish.

>Absolute duo
>Asterisk war

He has absolute shit taste

No shit sherlock

remove demi-humans

I don't even remember twin maids names now, Rei/Rai or something

where's rem?

It's only been a few weeks. With no new material anywhere (the anime covered material in the newest LN) and YEARS before the chance of a second season, people will forget quickly.

>Re:Zero
who?

Well, until Rem wakes up and Narou goes apeshit over it and it spills over to here that is.

does White Fox even do second seasons?