Secret S/a/nta - Assignments done!

It's all finished! If for some reason you didn't get an assignment or something has an error, e-mail us!
Now you can discuss making cards and planning gifts! But remember, don't turn this into a meet-up.
If you want to contact someone you're sending to, let us know so we can approve it through our end.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GxNADH6p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good work SantaLoli! Can I have you as my Christmas present this year? Or maybe you can have me as yours?

Also, other bigish announcement.
I jammed it into a pastebin because it's too long for one post.
pastebin.com/GxNADH6p

God bless your soul Santafaggot

not like this

> I still love you faggots, except the multi-waifufags, seriously kill yourselves

Based.

Thanks for all your work, it been good times.

I was thinking this may happen. Thank you for running it for so long, and making Sup Forums all the more festive.

Thanks for doing this for so long man, I can't imagine the amount of sheer work it takes and the stress it puts you under.

I feel bad for missing the deadline, but at least I know that I helped reduce your stress level even a tiny bit.

>No update so I need to email again
I feel like an ass every time I email you after the sign up. I already bothered you guys the other day.

Might as well post initials before I go to sleep.
SC from KY, I can assure you that you won't be grinched!
Got the following for cards. I'll be sure to put extra care in them.
PB from Ontario
CF from NY
DP from Ontario
SC from KY
RO from CA

My faggot, if it is time to step down, I guess it can't be helped. God bless the work you've done.

Also fuck multi-waifu harlots. God bless.

Thanks for organizing this for the last several years. This is the first year I've been able to participate, but I'm very excited to do so.

Good luck in your future endeavors, Santafaggot!

Do you have a PO box, Santafaggot? I want to send you a card and some cookies.

Thanks for your service.

Thanks for all your hard work, faggot.
お疲れ様です〜! (≧▽≦)

>JH from NC
I hope that's me. There was another user last year with the same initials and state.

>Get international assignment when I signed up for national
>His last name is my first name
I think I'm gonna keep it. This is too amusing.

>wanted to participate this year but missed sign up on previous week

Welp, why I am always this slow.

There's too many of you guys to reply to directly, so I'll just say, thanks for all the support. You guys are the reason I go through this every year.

If you're asking about your giftee (can I get X info from Y user, please clarify Z address, etc) I'll get to it tomorrow.
If you didn't get an email, send another email.

Not yet. I wanted to wait until after I got the assignments out. I'll probably swing by the post office tomorrow.

Anyway guys, I've been up since 6AM today, so I have to go to bed. Have a good night, everyone.

Thanks for all the hard work over the years, lad.
;_;7

First no moot, soon no Santafaggot.

Thanks for the everything. Hug your old cat.

>You guys are the reason I go through this every year.
Obviously. I mean there wouldn't be an exchange without us.

Are you guys migrants living the Japanese dream or there are actual Japanese coming to Sup Forums for some reason?
Judging by your English its the former.

Thanks santafag!

Thanks a lot santaloli!
It was really fun!

alright, so I got the following

G D from Mapleland
and cards for
M W also Mapleland
S J from germany
C F from USA

Finally got my assignments!
CJ from UK you are in good hands.
God bless you santafaggot, thank you for the work these past years. ;-;

IG from CA, your gifts are bought. I'm super excited about your main gift, I hope you like it!

LS from WA, KK from CA, TV from IL, JS from MA, I'm going to start on your cards this weekend.

Is this the normalfag general?

That's the jojo thread.

Thank you, and thanks for seeing this through the end.

Just want to make sure you see my reply, since the last thread is autosaging.

Reposting from the end of last thread

TW from UK
DW from Germany
BB from Netherlands
VA from France
SB from Germany

Your cards are being worked on. They're most likely done only next weekend, though.

Anyone have an user from MT?

I feel like a faggot asking but I just want to clear something up. Sorry.

Otsukare Santafaggot

>I live like 25 miles from your house.
Might be me. Spooky.

You should probably just email the santas or post the message anyway.

>No mention of JB in Ohio.

Hello darkness my old friend....

I did, but got no confirmation they sent it along. Not sure if that's normal, don't wanna bother them or be blacklisted because I'm a stupid newfag.

>If you're asking about your giftee (can I get X info from Y user, please clarify Z address, etc) I'll get to it tomorrow.

Oh, well, I sent it a few days ago, but I'll ask again if there's no response tomorrow or so.

So long faggot and thanks for all the hard work.

They were probably busy sending out assignments. I don't think they reply until they get a response from your anons if they get any.

Hey ST from NY do you have any Maki figures already?

I tried emailing the /ss/ people to ask outside of Sup Forums but I haven't heard, so why the fuck not.

>tfw you get someone who you gave a card to last year

What a coincidence.

Sending out all the assignments was their first priority. So things like clarifications and asking for more info are put on hold until all assignments are send out.

not that user but

What are you pointing out? Yes assignments are done now, but I was telling them why they email was being ignored.

God bless you, you glorious faggot. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the chance to spread love and cheer to fellow anons these last 4 years and I wish you the best in everything you do.

> Somewhat big item followed by smaller stuff (ie straps/mug/clear files, still working it out) and sweets

Not much room to work with considering I took a lower bracket but how does it sound?

Are card assignments mutual? As in, if I got someone on my list, did they get me too? Someone in my list lives 10 minutes away from me.

Oh, I thought you meant he should wait to ask until assignments are sent out. my bad.

how hard is it to run /ss/ ?
I might want to try

Go deliver your present in-person.

Don't count on it.

dont be a fag, go deliver it in person

From what he said in the pastebin, it sucks ass if you have a job.

>Doesn't have to deal with the trouble of packaging/shipping

Fuck you.

I only signed up for cards. I don't think I'll be rolling up to someone's house just to drop an envelope in a mailbox. It's still a little weird, even though it shouldn't be.

no assignment
I guess I'll resend it
but thanks for trying.

>assignment lives only 30 minutes away
I'm gonna do it!

>giftee really likes artbooks
>easily found some they wanted for fairly cheap
Shipping is going to kill me isn't it?

>Delivering a letter to the post office so they can drive the letter to a house likely closer to your house than the post office is
>Feeling weird delivering a letter in one of the ways the way letters are completely meant to be delivered
user, you're silly.

I never factor in shipping for buying for my assignment.

>assignment in the same city
>opposite gender
I really don't want to spend even more money on mailing a big ass box to a place 2 kilometers away but I wonder if hand delivering would be inappropriate.

>if I got someone on my list, did they get me too
No. A > B > C > A

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying shipping is going to be expensive isn't it?

Dress up as a UPS worker and have them sign and stuff for their package. Who knows, maybe they'll invite you in for a complimentary blowjob tip.

This isn't quite right since I'll just be dropping an envelope in my mailbox and the post office will do all the rest. Besides, this might be a girl's name, I'm actually not sure. What if it's some 16 year old fujo browsing Sup Forums and her dad catches some guy walking up to his door to drop an envelope in his mailbox with his daughter's name on it?

Gotcha. Well, someone's gonna get a surprise when they see the return address.

Taking care of a few e-mails where some of you had some questions! Right now would be a good time to ask since I can probably get to it!

CA from FA
this post is fake

Do I get anything anons? Ive never done this before.

Just go up and drop it off. Knock and run away if you're worried it'll be stolen or something.
You know anons of both genders are too awkward to actually make a move on someone.

DH-L from ON
BB from Netherlands
R from Czech Republic
AG from Portugal

I've got you.

Oh and a slight heads up on things with extra information : Some wishlists may seem difficult to work with and get merchandise for. I know that most people would dislike getting a duplicate of something and that's understandable. I advise to not ask specifically what someone does not have, because it might give away pretty easily what you're going to get them. Of course, we'll definitely help get expansions on wishlists if it's necessary to you! Creativity is good, but if you lack it that's fine too!

Not-oldfag user here. Just posting initials in case people want to search for theirs:
Present:

GH from Noord-Holland, Netherlands I ordered your stuff, it's on the way. Impeccable taste in shows, hopefully you'll love your pressies!

Cards:
RF from MI, America
PMV from Russia
JC from CA, America
BG from Millingen (?), Netherlands
V from NH, America

I've done 3/5 cards and will post all at the same time when I'm finished. They're not very well drawn but I hope you like them

>I have perfect time to mess with cards since I'm all alone
>doing anything but

I really need to get my shit together.

Thanks for look after us all these years you big fat faggot, we'll miss you ;_;

Can we send you christmas cards and goodies too?

Can I have a SantaLoli for Christmas?

PB from CA
I haven't slept in three days. New medication. Your card will ship in less than a week.
PO from OH
AG from Mexico
You're up next.

I'm new, what's the custom when writing cards? Do I call the recipient Sup Forumsnon?

Pretty much either that or call them by their name

I've addressed them by first names if they've given those, but it's entirely up to you.

call them a big ol' faggot and shoe them their place

>shipping cards
It's still early November.

Ok then, time to get to work with Microsoft Paint

My recipients live in two different continents, I have no idea what kind of wait I'm looking at, especially during holiday season

Should I just fuckin sit on it?
This shit is done and it's one hell of a card.

JD from OH
RN from CA

I'll do my best for you guys!

Your postal office's website should have estimated dates of arrival listed somewhere.

This faggot down the hall reminded me that there's laser cutters downstairs. Do you think this would be good for cards?

Yeah, in march I got a card from user that thought that it's okay to send cards using regular mail half a planet away on December fucking 22

user. Anything else is unacceptable.

Yeah, it would be sweet as fuck.

Cards are opened early in most places. Some mainland yuros open them on christmas, but then again they open presents on christmas eve like a bunch of weirdos.

I hope you're okay and look back on these times with a smile

At least my family doesn't even send cards before like 14th, but then again we don't have to send anything internationally.

And there's literally nothing wrong with opening presents on christmas eve.

I got one card last year in late.January that was shipped out early December but I cut them some slack since it came from Brazil

Whoops.

SG from Germany I bought your present and then I'll going to buy stuff for a little handmade gift.
AC from US,
AP from Russia,
AL from France,
SB from Germany,
DO from Switzerland
and LM from UK - I'll start making cards next week, but don't worry. I'm going to put my _heart_ making them.