How does Sup Forums feel about marriage?

who here is married. Is it a trap? Is love real?

>Gambling
>Alcoholism
>Drug addiction
>Women

Pick your poison.

Me.
Mostly.
No. Do it anyway.

I’m married. Love is real. It’s absolutely worth. But wait hold up. Are you part of a religion that attaches meaning to marriage? Like Christianity? If you aren’t, don’t get married, it is pointless. Marriage isn’t about mushy romance and constant fucking. Its a union built for a higher purpose. If you don’t on board with that, then don’t bother.

>Love is real.
Remember that when she takes half your shit, turns your kids against you, demands extortionate child support and leaves you homeless.

*tips fedora*

Must be lonely not having a wife that lives Jesus

Married almost 20 years. Worth it if you want to have kids; they need a stable home with both parents in order to thrive. Don't know if it's worth it otherwise.

>Worshipping a jew while pretending he's white.

>worshipping your fedora
>sticking bananas up your ass

>Seething so much you're visualising men inserting things into their anus
How very christian.

Its a known activity of your types

go fuck yourself shill with your D&C tactics

And OP no, I am not married I'm only 18 however I do want to get me a traditional christian girl who wants to have a nice family with like 3 kids.

Married 14 years, 2 kids. My advice:
* Find compatible wife, that has optimistic outlook on life and does not nag / whine / complain. These are rare, but exist.
* Preferably one with a good relationship with her family. Conservative values, not a cock whore that has taken 20 niggers in the ass.
* Marry a virgin if possible, the attachment/pair bond is very strong.
* Looks will fade, keep that in mind - if you're marrying specifically for a set of tits and a make-up face, you're already fucked. We dont look the same at 45 as we did at 25.
* All women like nice things, but if you can find one that is not overly materialistic its a big plus. My wife has no interest in diamonds, gold and shit, but does appreciate the occasional set of earings.
* If she's uncomfortable to be around or caustic or annoying to talk with then do not commit. Remember if you dislike her at time 0, you'll want to kill yourself in 15 years. Do not settle here, avoid women you're incompatible with!
* Kids take enormous amounts of time and initially can cause sleep deprivation.
* If your wife isn't a piece of shit, its pretty comfy.
* If you pick poorly, expect to be destroyed by the divorce-industrial-complex, unless you can flee the country and find employment abroad you will be enslaved.
* Maintain shielded assets some place in case of catastrophic divorce. Figure this one out on your own. I've seen friends who've gotten divorce-fucked and had kids weaponized against them.

Illusory and expensive.

>posting Eva-01
S-Shinji kun

>Seething this much

The older I get, the less I want to get married and have children.

The more I learn about modern society and modern women, the less I believe in marriage.

>Being this retarded

Pretty normal for a inbred paki I'd say

>Inbred paki
>Only one of us is circumcised

I'm married and yes I am a Trap.

I'm married but my wife and I aren't planning to have kids any time soon, possible never. Neither of us like them and for now I am content to do stuff with her and fuck her all over the house.