Brit/pol/ - Manlet tommy edition

>Parliament to get binding vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41975277

>Emma Dent Coad MP accused of writing 'racist' blog post
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41976865

>Paul Mason: This weekend’s march in Poland proves the far right isn’t going away without a fight
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/13/this-weekends-march-in-poland-proves-the-far-right-isnt-going-away-without-a-fight

>Carwyn's clique played "mind games" against Carl Sargeant
order-order.com/2017/11/13/carwyns-clique-played-mind-games-carl-sargeant/

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>Theresa May says Brexit deal will help 'counter' Russia threat
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41973043

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW3u3zaj6eQ
www(dot)lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
youtube.com/watch?v=ocLg-pqXmGQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/14/nearly-20-tory-mps-threaten-rebel-against-brexit-date-brutal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I challenge you to find ANYONE who likes Chris Leslie.

Why do Brits make fun of America when they're mutts themselves?

Literally 52% face.

I've been a NEET for years lads but I've started to unJUST myself and I'm getting into uni next year.

I'm so nervous, especially when it comes to all the attactive girls and I worry my politics will isolate me from other students.

WARNING TO NIGGERS youtube.com/watch?v=FW3u3zaj6eQ

WARNING TO NIGGERS youtube.com/watch?v=FW3u3zaj6eQ

>All the urban areas have urban people

wew lad. 9/10 English counties are over 95% white.

All the actual cities (the places that matter) are mixed.

We're coming for the rural areas next.

Here's what you when it comes to birds: lie. Get in with them first, use humour to reveal your politics over time, 99/100 a woman will follow their blokes opinions. My missus browses here now...

Just filter or ignore that cunt. He's a cunt.

Well you're not doing a very good job if Cornwall is 98.5% white, and Lincolnshire is 98% White. Nobody responding in the Discord at the moment?

I get that but I don't want to lie to myself. I'll lose the rag if I have to listen to the opinions of every mong leftist under the sun.

Politics is just one part. Because of my NEETness I've had little experience with girls.

Why do we care about those dumps?
We're talking about the real places.
Birmingham, London, Bradford, Bristol, Manchester, Luton...

The places that actually matter, and the places that are economically important.

Britain will be non-white by 2050 lmao.

>start a far-right group
>get invaded my MI5 and get banned
LOL

>Burger discovers VPNs for the first time

I don't usually respond to gimmick tripfags, but it's almost like you don't realise that Pakis, too, are going to be watered down, diluted, and mixed with all the other races. Maybe because you're a bit of a stupid Paki?

you wont be saying that when you're putting out the flames on your children's backs.
rural areas stay that way for a good reason
learn that reason, retard

>if I have to listen to the opinions of every mong leftist under the sun
Lad, you're going to uni. That's precisely what you'll be doing.

I feels sorry for tommy ,he really painted a target on himself

That's what I want.
A mixed society, like the USA.

>rural areas stay that way for a good reason
Not for long :^)

>My missus browses here now...
LARPing this much

Therein lies the problem. Its all so tiresome.

Daily reminder to kill yourself rashad

hope your missus dies tbqh

It's not going to be a mixed society like America, though. Not in the end.

Fuck the naysayers, tommies got balls of steel and has never hidden what he's all about.

It will once based Corbyn is elected :^)

Not joking. She was /fit/ but comes here for happenings.

He stood upto the paki bullies in his town and well he is paying for it now in this broken England.

>once based Corbyn is elected

C-cheers, you too...

Same with burgerland lol

Thank you based Tony

you know the rules , Tits and timestamp or BTFO

Keep laughing.
Corbyn will get elected and it'll be a commie paradise :^)

www(dot)lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

Jamal from Sweden

>Literally comes out of the woodwork once its called out

You want to see my hairy mantits, son?

Sad tbqhwyfam

>real places.
>Birmingham

That image contradicts your claim (here ) that Britain will be non-white by 2050. But no, Corbyn won't change anything. He's just a continuation of the globalist's agenda. Non-whites are just pawns in their game just like they always have been. There is nothing for you to feel smug or brag about. Your end will be just as unpleasant as ours.

Have tripfags finally left britpol?

Kek, very believable ..... Here in ... um Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=ocLg-pqXmGQ

Alright monteniggeranon, is that meant to be Pacifica Northwest?

He couldnt even form a government with half of UKIP's voter base and students voting twice for him where is the support coming from?

Those are different claims by different sources published by different news sites.

London becomes less white by the minute.
As does Luton, Birmingham, and all the other places.

>Your end will be just as unpleasant as ours
That's what I want basically.

>HAHAHAHAH NON-WHITE XDDD NOT REAL XDDD
Grow up.

How is that sad?

Most of them. They realised how useless you right-wingers are.

Shit, ignore, I'm a retard...

Why is she so hot? She's not actually that fit

It really is tiresome as fuck. Though I did get a black chap at uni to agree with me that slavery benefited Africans, that blacks are low IQ and that without the help of the white man blacks would still all (not just 50%) be living in mud huts.

If you're willing to make the effort you can change some people's opinions, just expect to get a lot of shit from people while you do it

kek all the white ares of the uk are wealthy af you couldn't afford to live in a shed in those ares. Stick to your shitty corner shops in the dusty degenerate parts of London and Slough.

>A mixed society, like the USA.
>rural areas stay that way for a good reason

Look at a US election map by district, notice the huge swath of red surrounding the blue dots, this is rural and urban US respectively. So 1. The US is not mixed, in fact very segregated, 2.Rural areas do stay that way because all the development goes into the cities.

>HAHAHAHAH NON-WHITE XDDD NOT REAL XDDD
>Grow up.
I'm saying birmingham has always been a shit hole and isn't important you cretin

She reminds me of Big Suze from Peep Show. And a girl at work is the fucking spitting image of them both; I'm in love. But she's married. Gonna try anyway.

>kek all the white ares of the uk are wealthy af you
What?
The poorest areas in the UK are out of the cities LMAO.

>you couldn't afford to live in a shed in those ares
I live in a 5 bedford house in Luton. How am I poor? My father is a physics teacher in a sixth form.

>Stick to your shitty corner shops in the dusty degenerate parts of London and Slough
Yes, but we'll expand outwards.

>monteniggeranon
vexology 101

bedroom*

>Those are different claims by different sources published by different news sites.
One was your claim, unsourced. Another was a claim that you championed as a source. You are liable for the contradiction, not the media outlets.

>London becomes less white by the minute. As does Luton, Birmingham, and all the other places.
Notice that those non-white areas are smelly shit holes? A pattern is forming, here.

>That's what I want basically.
Well you're pretty stupid then, aren't you?

chill girls are the best
she just seems like she would be so relaxed to have a drink with

>son?
Get your imaginary wifes tits out an post them K laddie ,an sharpie in her pooper

It doesn't matter.
I can post a lot of sources which tell the truth about the BLACKENING of Britain.

Face it, you're being outbred.
Look at the birth rates for children lmao.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/14/nearly-20-tory-mps-threaten-rebel-against-brexit-date-brutal/

G-guys i'm beginning to think whitehall insider user was legit...

Yeah, sorry about that, I went full retard for a mo

I'm not going to go all 14/88, just Trump and Farage tier.

they are still here posting dying tory propagandas as anons ,they should be scarred with a Cunt on forehead .

LOL TOMMY MANLET GETS REKT BY BASED PAKISTANIS

Forgot gif.

>Corbyn
>Commie

please be patient

Got the post?

Yes we are. I realise that. But as of yet we remain a large majority in the country. What you fail to realise is that while you get so excited about what colour people happen to be, your own demise draws ever nearer on the horizon with each passing day. You have no idea the fate that lies in store for you, do you? You won't be smug then, I can guarantee you that.

lmao non-white SEETHING, imagine how awful it must be to wake up everyday as a pajeet

Alrite everyone just filter this filthy paki

Thanks

Congrats you prize is living in a country run by blacks
Enjoy :)

I had to laugh at that one.

I mean, it'll be ruled 1984 style, kinda like the USA.

>WAAAAAH
Literal 56% face.

they look like fun

all good friendo

Inverted Racism , we need a few court cases , where WHITE RIGHTS MATTER !
most judges would award

I have seen the guys who have stopped paying BBC Lience fee use , the excuse that the BBC is satanic and they Christain , they dont get doorstepped or botthered ! Its like the millions of pakis who dont pay an say its cultural reasons an they still watch daytime tv for imprisoned hidden wifies sat home spewing filthy piglets out !

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel? You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh'Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh1Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?
Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh#Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh9Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh2Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.
The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over Jap girls because they are the only girls who are lonely enough (due to low birth rates) to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame. Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Oh look it's the retard that can't even type.
Now lick my Nike Air Maxes, wh*Te subhuman.

Go away Zain

General butt naked, for fun genocide accept no substitute

where is a handful of skins when you need them

No :^)

What?

Triggered, bitch?

He's right, Islam will take our countries without a fight and we'll just sit here on the internet while it happens. Inshallah.

>wh*Te masterrac-

post your hand. you larping faggot.

Paki trips is a white guy called ? , do you want me to carry on *Paki*?

This Paki troll is an American who got really upset today because Brits have been posting amerimuttt memes at him lmao

an that disgusting Reek of BO/shit

>can't beat me in arguments and thinks i'm larping

Why would I waste my time on this containment board full of deadbeat betas who've never participated in politics in their life?

I know you people won't get anything done, because the based conservatives have been in power for so long :^)

>POST UR HAND, STOP BTFO'ING ME

>tfw the white kids older brother sees this and he's too scared to do anything because he knows he'll get his dick cut off by the Muslim lads

Totally man.