Buyfag thread

Read the fucking guide: buyfag.moe

Bunnies!

Other urls found in this thread:

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1017085965
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is FREEing gonna get a good sculptor?
I want a bunny but they all look like shit.

I was interested in that zetton one, but the face puts me off.

Bunnies! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

The only thing I've pre-ordered in 8 months or so has been Star Bless You Sakura, is it just me or is there no other good stuff coming out?

What is there to not like about them?

Every time I tried to log into Amiami I get the message: "Your ID has been locked for failing to login for five consecutive times.
Please try again after an hour when the lock is lifted. We apologize for the inconvenience."
I tired contacting Amico 13 hours ago and still didn't get a reply. I didn't make them angy somehow, right? Everything is going to be fine, RIGHT?

your ass is getting h@x0r'd

Nah, you're fucked.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Just from the OP's
>shit tits
>shit armpits
>shit face

Basically everything important.

I will never get over how fucking disgusting the stomachs on these figures are.

You're a gay retard babby.

Come out with it, what did you do?

No you

Nuh uh.

get a room you two

I somehow ended up mentioning to my grandmother that something I ordered didn't arrive after nearly 2 months of waiting and without my knowledge she opened for me a paypal dispute. I don't even know how she got access to my account, she probably found the hidden notes I keep while I wasn't home. No, if she found that it's safe to assume that she found everything I ever hid in my room and kept quiet about it. Needless to say, once it came to my knowledge, I cancelled the dispute and changed my password but now this is happening. Is there any way Amico would forgive my sin?

I cast a hex on her soul and may she soon die.

it's too late

amico is very unrelenting about getting fucked in the ass when it comes to getting scammed

you're fucked, son

Don't worry user, everything is going to be fire.

Dont see it happenning especially if theyve been ignoring emails. Consider a po box or something and start fresh

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read, holy shit.

>blaming granny
l o l

If a Suruga-ya listing doesn't mention the item's condition anywhere in the listing (and doesn't have any photos of the item), does that mean it's new & sealed?

If so, holy shit that's a great price.

Try ebay.

yes, check the seller
this one seems legit

>ebay
top kek

Is Amazon good?

I'm looking for a 2 year old nendo.

Try ebay.

yes, check the seller
this one seems legit

>ebay
top kek

Buy it off of mandarake instead.

I was thinking of buying a 60 inch/152cm dakimakura for a 150 cm dakimakura. Wouldn't cause to wrinkle? Is this a bad idea?

My nip skills are not good.

Not even required you noob.

>tfw didn't get to preorder the Lion Dance because of too much figs queued up

I'm gonna get ripped off so hard.

My bad, but I did say a while ago that I was a newfag.

Anyway

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1017085965

6000 yen (58 USD) for goods with unopened(未開封) condition vs a 85 USD one on amazon. Don't know if the former mentions any damage in the package.

For ordering these products, any fees I should watchout for in US aside from shipping fees?

Where to find HD SOF videos?

yes the fee for not reading the guide

"my dog ate my homework"-tier excuse

But I am. I'm not talking about customs charge since I do have some experiences from buying things outside. Just not from Japan.

What reason do I have to lie on an anonymous imageboard? The best thing about this place is the possibility to post anything without creating and having a name to worry about.

>my grandmother
>she found everything I ever hid in my room
I needed this laugh, thanks.

You can lie that easily.

Should I get this semen demon?

is this the new pregnosis meme?

but user you already have her

Yes.

Amiami finally sent out my shipping notification for Remilia.

How long did you ordered?

About a 1.5 longs

preordered it as soon as it was available and payed for it Nov. 2nd at 1am. usually they shit shit out the next day after paying

Did paypal get rid of being able to use you bank's exchange rate?
No matter what I select it keeps showing me it's own shitty rate.

Have thiccfags gone too far?

paypal never did that

that's not thicc that is obese
learn the difference already

I will be in Japan in a few days.

Does anyone know any stores or places to look for in Tokyo/Akihabara for figmas that are lower than Mandarake prices? Specifically I am looking for the figma for Archer.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

So it's a figurine set of worst bitch & best girl.

Why do they even make Houki fig?

Not even my favourite prince, but I want to touch those abs.

There's tons of Secondhand good shops there. I can't think of them all but most ones you can find on Rakuten, they have a shopfront.

>seriously debating spending $250 for a tapestry of a half-naked anime girl
Send help.

It did, they even gave you warnings if you chose your bank's exchange rates as if you were going to be paying more than using paypal's rates.

If it is your waifu and it's a legit tapestry, why the fuck not? Doesn't even matter if you don't hang it up. What matters is that you own it and not die a little inside when you see someone else posting a picture of it on their wall, possibly filthy, stained, dust covered, or all of the above.

>Tfw my gf wont let me hotglue my figures

She went ballistic the last time i tried.

hot glue her instead

Speaking of tapestry. How do you clean one? Mines been up on the wall for a very long time.

I may have like 1.5 cubic meters worth of figs and 50+ manga volumes I need to ship to america from japan. How fucked am I?

I don't personally have experience but I'd suggest a lint roller for the dust.

For the books surface mail will probably do the trick at a reasonable rate.

Fuck off Phillip.

No they didn't. They hid the option, but they never removed it. The fact that you even get that warning means you CAN use your bank's rate but they're trying to dissuade you.

Just picked up from the post office

I don't care.

Then fuck off

The most interesting in that picture is the knife desu

Why don't you?

>pls subscribe to my blog or fuck off
Amazing.

I'm here for buyfagging.

>>>/mfc/

And this is why the buyfag thread is dead

Fucking Australians or whatever

It was never alive to begin with. The tripfag circlejerk was utter cancer.

Quality uneducated kneejerk meta post.
I hope a 'discussion' ensues from this.

>australians
>when it's the burgers who are waking up

Please don't be so rude.

If you're interested in that, the chinkshit general on Sup Forums has some pretty good recommendations for budget knives.

Newfags can't tripcode.

*high five* haha nice

>action

Clarion is pretty cute, I was thinking about getting her but I already have too much shit to bring back with me, see

Do be a wet blanket dude........

>avartarfagging
>who are you quoting
>tripfagging
>being a faggot

Not an argument.

I didn't make one.
Calm down dude, have a dab.

Is it possible to order stuff through the japanese goodsmile company onlline shop?

>Tripfags
This thread is officially shit, all we need are the fujishits to post more and it will be complete.

We're not all fags.

Why do you think they have a website up if it wasn't possible? Were you dropped on the head as a child?

>officially shit
It was shit the moment pedophiles started using this thread.

So, since and before THE GUIDE was written?

Not sure about the dropping part it's just the jp one shows item are in stock for a product and the english one out of of stock so I was wondering if they let gaijin order from the jp one