Ethnic Sikh here who moved to Neo-Pakistan, AMA

I heard you guys liked Sikhs but hated poos, I ethnically sikh (all my descendants are sikh) and I moved to neo-pakistan (or by its former name Britainistan) and I am in the Khatri caste and I am a direct descendant of the founder of Sikhism
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lLI8A9nn-s
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtu.be/8C3PqTWqbfY
youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When do you go back?

I don't plan to stay in this country for much longer

When Europeans will start an ethnic cleansing, where are you gonna move to?

That sounds cool, it's what most pakis do in britain actually.

What are your thoughts on Jews, Chinese, Arabs, Latinos and Caucasians?

A country where my kind is accepted, and that's basically only India

Sikhs are ok

Youre alright Singh at least you guys have the balls to stand up to the muslim pigs

ok, good to know
I saw once one Sikh in the subway in Warsaw (I live here) and it was kinda hilarious to watch, because people moved away 5m from that guy (they assumed he was a muslim)

go home paki jew. Anyone who doesn't realise that sikhs are just the jews of the subcontinent needs to be shot.

>Jews
Absolutely subversive cunts
>Chinks
Hard working people, but not sure if I'd want them as migrants
>Arabs
Disgusting and need to be driven out of every country they're in
>Latinos
Never met one but they seem useless to society
>Caucasians
Good until they turned into massive faggots

What's the sound of one hand clapping?

>inb4 cl

>A country where my kind is accepted

No that aint India, it'll be Canada...Sikh/Punjabi will be extreme minority inside Punjab in your lifetime inorder to establish Votebanks

Doesn't happen in modern Utopian Multicultural Rape baby Paki Britain lets put it that way

it's a kind of paap noise

FAGOOL
HALA HOMBOL

I just realised this is true and it might not be a bad choice to move there, thanks Bangla

could not be further from the truth, the real jews of the indian subcontinents are Keralite Christians, they make up 2% of India but made up half of the government of the Left wing party

Grab your cousins over here as well. I'm getting sick of seeing them shit up my nation.

Will you join Christendom in repeling the Muslim hoardes?

I can respect those answers.

I guess in British public transport there is no chance of finding 5m radius free of muslims

Why are you people so useless ?

Let me guess. Southall.
FYI, I always had a really positive impression of Sikhs until I moved next door to one.

What happened?

KHALISTAN WHEN????

no

this desu

Im a sikh aswell
We must eradicate the hinjew and establish a sikh homeland.

24/7 Bhangra Beats on a autoloop, I'm guessing

Probably the guess I'd have gone with but nope,

Are you BROTIER?

his sikh neighbour was so masculine he impregnated user's gf

>ethnically sikh
'Punjabi' you westernized fuck.

>I am a direct descendant of the founder of Sikhism
I call bullshit.

fuck me these digits

>sodomite flag
Contract aids and die faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lLI8A9nn-s

>the peak of the global culture.

another trip
and what makes you say that?

I'm half bong half sikh myself user. Sup.

which side of the family is sikh?
I usually see sikh dad and bong mother

>being a tough guy on an anime imageboard
I'm pretty sure you're the faggot.

Do you wear deodorant? Any Sikh I have ever been within 5 meters of smelled like a bag of rotting onions.

What do you think of what happened at the Golden Temple?

Are you white?
I heard higher casts tend to correlate with lighter skin, any true to that?

>proudly wearing an lgbt flag on a anime imageboard
I stand by the other Singh's statement

I'm the palest Indian I know and my dad is whiter than eastern europeans, shame my mum is quite a dark punjabi

>I am a direct descendant
Die faggot.
You claim to be a direct descent of God and brag about your caste.You sure should be killed first by Paki

and yeah thats true, higher caste Indians tend to have more european genes in them

other way round
my mum got BLEACHED

I think hinjews must be eradicated and a sikh ethno-state must be established.

beheaded his sister in the back garden Im guessing

Its all just myths nothing else.Their vedic and manuscript teachings.They carry these religious books and claim to be king of the world.

Meh, Sikhism are overrated anyways.
It's pretty much a bastardization of Hinduism and Islam.
Culturally no different from Muslims- Bacha Baazis/Sati/Honor Killings etc

>claim to be direct descendant of god
Guru nanak had children
>brag about caste
I never brag i merely mentioned it because that tends to be the first thing that is asked

unfortunately true in a way
but at least i can proudly say we protected the rest of india/south east asia from islam and overthrew the mughal empire

Caste isn't meant to exist in Sikhi anyway, but it goes against human nature and hierarchical standards of society i guess

So you think Indira got what was coming to her?

Why wasn't Operation Blue Star, the Sikh Alamo?

I see this more often with south indian women, first time I've ever heard of sikh mother and white dad
for curiosities sake, do you have singh as a middle name?

You know... we haven't done our thing in awhile, so you need to hardned them some, then you know they will wake up. They are not meming about this waking up and turning hard shit.

Is like granted they were led by danes, and our Harald fighting the danish Harald was caught of guard and was without armor and stuff. It's still true that at that point the danish harald's men called wolf heeds they killed our haralds men in a ratio to 3-1, which I must add was extremely hard, granted they were just leidang

it was different with styrkår which basically held all their army off alone, no meme, but that was not the wolf heeds

No you need to harden them up there, they have it in them self, so does the swede to they are both just so god damn civilized, and it always has to go so far before they actually snap and do what others would have done lit years before them
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

He's going to snap eventually, you just really need to accelerate this for all of you

and why is this the first thing to be asked?
cuzz y'all promote it faggots.
Die soon and hope that i wont even hear about it
Sure i will hear that your sister got raped by 12 men and then was beheaded just like your mother.

Sikhism is the religion of killing Muslims. How do we learn the secrets of Sikhisms kebab removing power? Sikhs I meet don't talk about their religion if you try to lead them into it by mentioning Hindu mythology they alwyas say "Haha you can teach me." How do we remove kebab?

Indira fully deserved what she got, operation blue star was a massacre of sikhs, shame it didn't have big repercussions even though I believe dharmics should stand up for each other

Whore deserved it.

i just realized i said descendants
god i am autistic
i meant ancestors
>pic related is me rn

No. I'm full bong in name and culture, can only swear in punjabi. There are a couple other halfies in my family though and one had a sikh wedding (because he married an indian girl) but he doesn't speak punjabi and the others speak a bit but are also westernized. They do some religious stuff i.e divali and go to all the weddings but most weddings in my family are English ones anyway as my mum's family integrated well.

All of us halfies also turned out pretty good looking which is pretty funny, the rest of my family that is all indian are really jealous of us.

>unfortunately true in a way
I'm actually a Sikh IRL, and a bit disappointed by your answer. Please do research more about Sikhism before shitposting.

>but at least i can proudly say we protected the rest of india/south east asia from islam and overthrew the mughal empire

'Hind Di Chadar' is a meme propagated by Hindu nationalists to appease the Sikh voters. Essentially the same people who propagated the anti-sikh riots in '84.

Sikh was founded on the basis of equality and justice because people were fed up of caste system of Hindu religion but unfortunately even the Sikhism religion is also sinful.

>Tjodolf fought at the bridge
my bad

no OP get them to cut out this homo shit and all that crap, or we will fucking start again here. God damnit. Bongs piss me off really badly these days. On top of it, the scots want their fish back too, which is absolutely not happening

it's all about awareness and being redpilled
You have to acknowledge the enemy before removing kebabs and frankly britain needs to understand this

Will Sikhs stand with us during the great degreasing?

I’ve known many Sikh. You all assimilate well into the West.

Obviously

How does sikhism compare to islam in terms of brutality?
What's sikhism's stance on alcohol?
Are there any foods sikhs's aren't allowed to eat?
What's sikhism's stance on women and their rights/responsibilities?
Do sikhs practice any form of physical body mutilation (like circumcision in islam and judaism)?
Are sikhs nationalistic? Do you have your own land that you consider holy to your religion?
Asking out of curiosity. I know nearly nothing about sikhs, their religion and tradition, but see them be praised on Sup Forums all the time for being good at removing muslims.

well I'm guessing it swings the other way as well, some halfies I know are good but there's this one hairy gorilla that is honestly even uglier than the worst britishers

yes, of course, common enemies

Race mixing is degenerate. Interrfaith relationships also go against Sikhism. I heard some of the gurudwaras there are so westernized and corrupt that they host interrfaith weddings. As Sikhi becomes more and more westernized, it will to die off like christianity. You have westernized sikh preachers pushing for the acceptance of homosexuality in sikhism which is extremely degenerate. They like to play sikhism down as a weak hippy religion like buddhism when infact we are far from it. Just look at this degenerate
youtu.be/8C3PqTWqbfY
I see it as the more westernized the sikh, the more degenerate.

Im disappointed about his answer aswell

Don't listen to this fucking mutt piece of shit.

You're all good in my eyes.

Ayy tough guyyy

>I don't plan to stay in this country for much longer
>A country where my kind is accepted, and that's basically only India
>the Sikhs leave but the Pakis stay and have 6 kids

Sikhs are the grease

Your immune system wont be so tough when you contract aids and die, sodomite.

>How does sikhism compare to islam in terms of brutality?
My family like to fight (lots of boxers in the family) but in terms of honour killings and that shite? That's very rare.
>What's sikhism's stance on alcohol?
Sikhs love it
>Are there any foods sikhs's aren't allowed to eat?
Just beef
>What's sikhism's stance on women and their rights/responsibilities?
Well they don't like racemixing or 'modern' women but that was back in the day just like how every other (reformed) religion was. Nowdays sikh women can go out and basically just be western, if in a western country of course. It goes without saying SIkhs in India are going to be more strict.
>Do sikhs practice any form of physical body mutilation (like circumcision in islam and judaism)?
You have to get an ear piercing but that's it. Plus a turban I guess.
>Are sikhs nationalistic? Do you have your own land that you consider holy to your religion?
Nationalist yes, the other bit is too long to get into
Eh i'm fully westernized and not a degenerate.

Basically go back to India if you don't want western culture you daft cunt.

Okay :( I'll stop being a faggot online
Brb, off to Sup Forums to fap

pic is not related to stamford in 1066 though, if anyone thinks that this is earlier. Olav Tryggvason tearing down london bridge and making the anglos make this song
youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo
We used to have a sikh family here aswell they moved though. They were really nice, there has never been one fucking incident with them here. They ran a store here when I was a kid. They were to nice to us kids though, we got some candy from them usually when we was there and buying stuff, so my grandfather he got to know it and got angry and went speaking to them, he didn't like free handouts. They were just being nice though.

We were at that store each time I was at my grand parents, I used to go there because I friends there and so and it was more stuff happening there compared to where I lived a bit long way from well everything down by the water. And you know picked flask, asked old people if you need help to get something as the store and what have you not lol, what kids do. Then we now and then got some treats from them, and they were all so kind to us. It's actually a shame that they moved, they were kinda cornerstone if you know. In this rather small community. I was too young so I don't where they went most likely to oslo where it's more stuff and so I guess. Easier to run businesses where there are many people

Sikhs can be pretty brutal, however this is always in retaliation, for example in the partition, the first people to start attacking other religions, however by the end of the partition, due to sikhs sticking up for themselves and hindus, muslims had far larger casualties, and especially muslim women, however you rarely see sikhs aggressing on other people for no reason

How do muslims convince their wives to have so many children, i never understood how they do it

Canada is Neo-Pakistan, the UK is more white than Canada.

>*for example in the partition the first people start attacking other religions were muslims

rape
Do you speak fluent punjabi? I might apply for dual citizenship, save up some money and live there for a while but I only know English

>Just beef
We better not be talking about whale beef here, or we're cool

These pussies don't want to eat (((whale))) you know, and then they go all polly pissypants on the matter, like a bunch of swedes all of them excet norse/norræna(here, iceland the faroes well and I bet the orkneys and shetland too but they aren't allowd, prolly still do it though)

hmm maybe I will start blackmarked runs to the orkneys, shetland and the hebrids when I think about it

Thanks for the answers. You guys do seem to be quite based.
Definitely bro tier.

they probably moved for education desu, a lot of sikh families do this but it must be nice having people who contribute back into the economy by running a business

Honor killings are only rare in western countries, back in india, a sikh father from my village killed his daughter for whoring herself out before marriage and killed the guy aswell.
Non amritdhari sikhs can eat all meats. amritdhari sikhs eat no meat or egg.
>Do sikhs practice any form of physical body mutilation (like circumcision in islam and judaism)?
>You have to get an ear piercing but that's it
Thats wrong, any body modification to the body is seen as immoral. Thats why we cant cut our hair or beards
You dont know very much abour sikhi for being a "direct descendant" as you put it.

>Basically go back to India if you don't want western culture you daft cunt.
Western culture today consists of marxism and degeneracy. Im all western traditionalism but todays western culture is a creation of the jew.

That's very nice and all, but you kind of have a responsibility that preserve a culture, that happens to be fairly popular and respected, use a condom.

I don't speak punjabi however it can't be that hard to pick up since i can speak hindi, also afaik you can't get dual citizenship between india and uk

Pajeets only thread

>descendants

>Ethnically sikh
>Doesnt even speak punjabi
Holy fuck you are westernized