Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

What price are you willing to pay to save in the name of true love?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1bV5omS-_3RtRW1xgf4EDLLdZxZKGmWio3Ig3kdu8DHY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1sm_dH00wvHVnrzTjd-p7KfhQy1hPNBdj4DwUtUkDLyQ/edit
aaltomies.wordpress.com/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/nva01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any price. Healed Beato is worth it.

Those tits are rude.

Like her personality, they are on surface, but are incredibly soft in actuality.

Wasting fluffy hair on moderate scum who's also rude to Pham should be a crime punishable by whipping.

At least she got to live in one route.

Since the Waifuwars seem to have reignited:

Best SM girl?
Worst SM girl?
Does Beatrix deserve to die no matter what?

ANY price?

ANY price.

Beatrix
Katja
No

This.

It wont start yet. Some posters were simply testing the ground seeing what kind of response they would get.

Not enough fuel for the fire and they may have switched sides now.

Any chance the VN will be translated?

So the Lisefag that hated Beatrix in the last post was samefagging time after time didn't he?

It is impossible for someone that isn't an animeonly to hate Beatrix now that Martyrs is out, it was even hard before that Beatrix's way was proven to be the right one by history.

Lise
Suzy
No

>So the Lisefag that hated Beatrix in the last post was samefagging time after time didn't he?
Nah, there is a couple of them. The "Beatrix had to die for Lise to be happy" argument has been floating around for at least three threads. But they only got so vitriolic in the last one.

It's all just shitposting in the end though, majority of the Lisefags, me included don't hated Beatrix at all. I could use evidence from Requiem or some shit but actual autstic faggots won't listen anyway. Lise is best girl, but I can apperciate Beatrix just the same.

ANY PRICE?

ANY PRICE.

Degica has already said that they will translate it, but Photonmelodies and Photonflowers comes first.

Probably late 2017/ early 2018 being optimistic (and talking about the first VN, not Martyrs).

Sylwia
Gretel
Not really

Pham is okay, she knows she just needs to bury Simone in her chest and spoil her. Pham-nee loves you as you are. Pham will accept all - your hate, and also your love.

those tits look delicious. Does anyone else feel like slicing them off and roasting them over a fire?

Shut the fuck up, Battler.

Pretty sure i already read that doujin.

Can someone here explain how they read through all of muv luv?
I get its supposed to be just something necessary for mech action later on shiz but the first part of muv luv is literal garbage.

>he thinks doujins for german muv luv exist

>Can someone here explain how they read through all of muv luv?
We held fast, lad. We know its necessary to understand the characters properly and make the later ride more wild.
>but the first part of muv luv is literal garbage.
It was stale, by the numbers, generic Romcom in 2003 when it came out. It was also bait to mess with the fans. You think they expected the cutesy generic romcom to turn into suffering, sacrifice and badass mech battles?

Beatrix. It seems the Katiafags are on late at night.

docs.google.com/document/d/1bV5omS-_3RtRW1xgf4EDLLdZxZKGmWio3Ig3kdu8DHY/edit?usp=sharing

Not like i intended a doujin of muvluv...

>he doesn't know there are doujin of german moprub

docs.google.com/document/d/1sm_dH00wvHVnrzTjd-p7KfhQy1hPNBdj4DwUtUkDLyQ/edit

wow, 7 pages

Fun fact that the first part was the most sold VNs of 2003.

theres like one which doesnt count

Yuzuka > Kirke

Beatrix
Katia
no. its a smile that must be protected!

>The "Beatrix had to die for Lise to be happy"

Lise would have never met her onii-chan again if it wasn't for Beato. Funny how they fail to mention this.

>its a smile that must be protected!
Bea and Iris a cute!

We will get a kickstarter for it? Any hope we get additional routes as stretch goal?

>We will get a kickstarter for it?
Wasn't it apart of the first one?
>Any hope we get additional routes as stretch goal?
You'd be lucky enough to get a translation that doesn't butcher the story through localization.

They discard it as simple, coldblooded manipulation, with the goal to corrupt her further and use her. For them, whether Lise is being pimped out by Axmann or not is irrelevant. Bea is as evil as Axmann for not freeing Lise from the Stasi. As if she had that much freedom of action in the first place and existed independently from the chain of command.

>it funny though. we beato fags were betrayed just like beato by a person we considered ally.

I'd rather not generalize, but I don't believe most Lisefriendos are anti-Beatrix.

Its just a couple of them, but they are quite loud. And full of vitriol, for they apparently didn't like playing nice for 8 months.

I think it's just a different population during "night" time Sup Forums. There was someone asking who was more charismatic, Beatrix or Katia, and the only two responses were for the latter.

You were fooled.

So you read all three in order, right? Extra, Unlimited, and then Alternative, right?

Now back and reread Extra.

The truth was staring at you the whole time.

>being this wrong

One day that axe is going to swing back and hit her in the eye.

Speaking of which, was this LN piece in glorious HD in Martyrs?

as a beto fag don't respond to stupid questions like that that are obviously bait.

>hit her in the eye
She's not that stupid user.

It would be interesting to see how the different X-fags are distributed are geographically distributed. Maybe a pattern would appear. Like how the chinks are apparently the most Bea friendly for example.

it would be also interesting what age group people are.

MfS pls

>What price are you willing to pay to save in the name of true love?
>save in the name of true love?

What price are you willing to pay to learn primary school level grammar and sentence structure?

you must be new here.

The one where your over a decade late to comment on that.

Know your place comrade, its all for the greater good of these threads.

Gretel
Suzy
Not really

Why do you like Gretel?

Just curious.

Hime cut is a slut's hairstyle.

>Commanding but cute
>Long, dark hair
>Megane
>Perfect tits and ass

What about her job? What's your opinion on that?

Just wanted to point this out, but Master (指導者) and Theo have the same exact text color in both TE and SM.

They also both have the exact same voice actor.

It's ironic that I'd kill for a SM Extra now. Ironic how that works, but Extra was originally conceived as, well extra; something to go after the plot is done and over with and to heal the audience's soul.

And we'll probably never get it now, and that makes it all the more unbearable. SM probably needs it more then even Alternative did (SMs seem to suffer far worst then any other Mabu Rabus).

I want to buy Latrova a birthday cake with an exaggerated amount of candles just to bully her.

Does anybody happen to have those high quality scans of Integral Works that were uploaded by /m/ tripfag Kiminozoguy a long time back?

Do not bully my daughteru.

Does anyone have a full CG set for SF?

There's a set on sadpanda, but it's updated only incrementally. It should have a good chunk of the scenes.

Thank you.

When I get around to it again, I suppose I'll take my more chapter based works and post it someplace better then google docs.

Can't help you there. Have you checked his site though?

aaltomies.wordpress.com/

In such a dire time it's necessary to maintain morale and loyalty to the party, which is not only achieved by shooting people

This is, more or less, her line of work
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/nva01.htm

>maintain morale and loyalty to the party,
Then I'm sorry, but unit morale was broken after she was seen in this classified picture from her stasi file.

Even large parts of Alternative are awful. Its pacing makes the cooking scenes in Fate look good.

Give a good reason to continue reading this crap. I've lost all interests already.

Sadly, it doesn't have the newest scenes, which are what I'm interested in.

>Give a good reason to continue reading this crap.
Nah

It's time for, dark haired girls with glasses OPERATING?

I see you've obtained another classified picture. Gretel is a shame to the DDR, carrying filthy capitalist gear like that.

So any ML have good pacing?

Was SM good in this regard.

>Was SM good in this regard.

I was talking about the VNs.

I take that as a no.

So many! But Pham is best of all. Still, I would pick up many if I could and hold them all!

Worst? I'd have to say it's between Gretel and Suzy, probably Gretel being worst. I haven't been able to get to Iris route yet so can't say what what on Simone, except she seems mean and another person who like those who used to make Pham cry.

And no, Beatrix never deserved to die at all.

Because Stasi Pham would be neat to see, I'll answer you Stasi-san.

There's only a few of us Phamfags. Don't think there's really any pattern.

American.

Nearly 30.

What an ugly girl!
I bet no boy would ever love her!

Y-yeah!

The closest I could get
Yes, it's that East German rifle, the STG-940

It probably is him to be honest, but considering it hasn't been outright confirmed, and there are a few naggling issues and all (probably caused by Master being known first than Theo). But wouldn't be surprised if they are one and the same. Can't be too sure though.

In addition to shared CQC proficiency, they both also seem to like doing hand gestures.

That's just his personal blog, he doesn't have any download links for anything there.

I remembered otherwise, but still, my mistake.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU

anyone knows where i could find requiem? i tried searching for the past hour and only found ded links

I want to protect that smile.

>user, I'm pregnant

Sleeping beauty was a TSF pilot, who knew?

Did Theo fuck her while she was unconscious? We all know he can't contain his spaghetti well.

>Pregnant Iris

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

>Please take responsibility

>not taking responsibility
Literally gayer than Yuuya