Will I ever meet someone like rem?

Will I ever meet someone like rem?

Not outside of VR.

Maybe if you go outside more faggot.

She's too perfect and loyal unlike 3dpd so no.

No. Women are cancer.

No

ReZero was a mistake and Rem is a shitty seasonal waifu, might as well waifu Hinata.

Probably, the mentally handicapped arent that rare

Why would I do that?

Never ever

Sorry user

No such thing as a girl in this world with genuinely good intentions.

Rem is too perfect for our universe.

There's not a woman out there that will love you unconditionally for no reason. But you'd never love a girl that way either.

Real relationships are about giving and taking. Once you accept your partner isn't going to be a devoted pure angel and that you're pretty shitty yourself then life becomes easier. Or you can avoid 3DPD altogether, your choice.

tfw you're wrong
tfw I met that girl who was even better than Rem
tfw we were together for eight years
tfw we broke up because of the military

blogpostin

Poor normals. They see Rem and think they can find that in the real world.
His response was based.

>Q: What do you have to do to get Rem to love you?

>A: If you get killed 2, 3 times, save Rem while being half-dead in a helpless situation of being on the verge of death from having your whole body be chewed by dogs, and relieve her innate complex, you’ll get her to smile for you.

Knock yourself out user

No, and certainly not in the West.

So basically fuck a crazy. I can do that.

Sadly, no. Women like Rem, or girls that will love you unconditionally will never existed on this plane of existence.

Real women would never love you because you perform well in class and if you're "nice" and "helpful".
The nearest 3DPD I used to go out with was a genki type but I was cucked by a faggot who plays LoL and talks to everyone technically most of the time.

I knew this weeb chick in college who was pretty cute. She started dating some fag when she was 17 and 10 years later, they're still together, living in a fancy house they bought. They were each others' firsts too. I tried to steal her, but she politely kept her distance. I guess faithful, loving females do exist, though I'll never have one.

In reply to

No.

No. Rem is shit anyway.

Well, you will probably end up like this.

> found better than rem
>still failed

Sounds like that user was correct, you can make excuses but you found the best girl out of billions of women and still lost her.

This isnt necessarily true. There are dysfunctional relationships where the woman is completely submissive, and do the being completely broken down they develop somewhat akin to Rem. The unconditional love does exist, but its not remotely healthy. Nor should anons expect to find a wild Rem when they go outside. However the human psyche can be broken down, thats on the individual to take advantage of someone like that however.

Hopefully not. Rem is normalfag bait.

A girl who likes the most beta useless pathetic male ever?

I'm sure loads exist.

She doesn't even exist, a 3dpd can never truly love someone. Maybe their child but i don't think that's a guaranty.

Some imperfect version probably.
And even that rarely.
My girlfriend is a bit like her, so I guess I'm lucky.
But she won't cut her hair and wear a maid costume 24/7 and she gets jealous at times.

No, people as perfect as Rem don't exist outside of fiction.

>she won't cut her hair and wear a maid costume 24/7
How horrible. You should just dump her.

No, real women don't have that kind of loyalty.

Rem is anything but submissive though.

>Everyone talking about Re: Zero and that Rem is best girl
>give it a watch
>she beats the MC to death with a spike ball

10/10 would die over and over to see her smile for.

Only on episode 8 but I would already find it hilarious if Subaru is creating new time lines every time he dies, meaning the one's he's died in are still going on, so he impaled himself on some rocks after screwing with Ram and Beatrice's minds by saying he loved Rem and Ram and that he's going to help them remember what they forgot and shit

That only applies for the first 3 arcs though. After arc 3 he gets his shit together because "muh Rem's Hero"

>I would already find it hilarious if Subaru is creating new time lines every time he dies, meaning the one's he's died in are still going on

You know nothing user

Not in your mother's basement you won't

On that topic, Rem is pretty much a mom who is young that you can fuck

>I would already find it hilarious if Subaru is creating new time lines every time he dies, meaning the one's he's died in are still going on

I know I don't. It's part of my charm.

That's probably why a lot of people like Rem. No joke, it you look at her objectively she is such a shitty person. Much like Subaru.

You called?

>My girlfriend is a bit like her, so I guess I'm lucky.

Yeah, right, bet she can't even fight with a ball and chain.

That doesn't happen until marriage

who?