So I just found out my sister and her friends have all seen the first episode of NGE in school...

So I just found out my sister and her friends have all seen the first episode of NGE in school. They are all about 11-12 and think thought it was a pretty normal show.

What episode(s) do I show them to fuck with their heads the most?

in school?

Boku no Pico.

You obviously haven't seen the show if you're asking this question.

Show them EoE.

They do japanese, bro teir teacher showed them this instead of teaching them.

I seriously doubt they would make it through the episode without getting bored. Else I would give them the 25' 26' EoE combo

How does showing them an episode of a show they are already watching mess with them? Why would they even listen to your request to watch a random episode out of order when already halfway done? I don't understand any of this.

They only saw the first episode. I just wanted to skip to where it gets fucked.

I'm sure there's other types of fun that you could have with 11-12 year old girls.

Good point user.

I'll boot up rapelay and teach them the basics

Gakkou Gurashi

>Spoilering
Yosuga no Sora

Just show them EoE.

the whole series, don't be a dumbass

Are they even interested?

Why do you have to try so hard with this le animu is so deep shit?

Let them enjoy the show at their own pace. Or not. They cna live just as happily without ever watching this relic of an anime.

Show them Hyouka? Beyond the Boundary?

The generic Kyoani shit?

Sit them down with some lain. Then get them to watch it with their class and discuss the themes. See if you can give a 12 yo kid an identity crisis.

>What episode(s) do I show them to fuck with their heads the most?
Quite simply, all of them, in the order they aired. You need 1-6 to plant the idea that everything's going to get better, and that Shinji's found his footing at last. Then you need 7-14 because that's where everything is going pretty well for everyone, and it's all happy-go-lucky. 15-17 is where it starts to fuck with them slowly so they won't even realise what's happening, they'll just think "oh this is just a temporary dark moment, it'll all be better in an episode or two."

Then BAM. Bardiel happens and the horror show truly begins.

ThisNo scene form NGE would have had an impact on me if I had seen it out of context, which makes sense since it's animated. But they are 12 so EoE should get a response out of them, be it mostly confusion.

Just trick them into having sex with you like a normal person, user. Don't ruin their lives by showing them shitty anime.

is right. If you must show an anime, show them Shoujo Ramune, then make them lick your popsicle.

OP here. They said no but are now taking my Akira DVD to school to watch. Hoping their teacher hasn't seen it before and let's them watch it

>Hoping their teacher hasn't seen it before
That's some impressive wishful thinking user.