Treats elves like the sluts they are

>Treats elves like the sluts they are
>gets killed by the main characters
worst show

his mistake was taking the women as sex slaves instead of the males

is there a difference between the male and female elf ?

Elves aren't sluts. Drifters are doing the right thing.

Yes, for instance this is a japanese dark elf.

Prove me that elves are sluts. No meme answer.

It's like saying "prove water isn't wet like slutty elf pussy".
It's stupid to say that they aren't.

That was a meme answer. You failed.

>common sense is a meme
>common sense is the earlier version of "it's a meme you dip"

>Middle-aged
>Still has a 17 year-old hairline
How?

>Middle-aged
>Still has a 17 year-old hairline
That's a forty y/o's hairline
I think you might be going bald user

What part of this elf-slut meme is common sense? When does this common sense apply to a fictional race that the author can describes as he sees fit? Wouldn't it be common sense for them not being sluts, as they don't have ridiculous high population due to their long life-span? Why are you trying so hard to keep this meme alive?

wat anime?

>Female elves will forever be known as slut rape victims whores prostitutes.

It's over for them.

Yeah, it's really gruesome if you think about it. Makes me question why Sup Forums likes this edgy crap.

>edgy
This blade is pretty dull. I've seen worse. And besides, what did you think would happen when they said they kidnapped their women?

elves will live hundreds of years while retaining their youthfulness. Though they are mentally scarred, those wounds will heal over decades. It's not like they were being raped to death by orcs.

>what did you think would happen when they said they kidnapped their women?
This is up to the anime or manga. There is plenty of fiction in which women get kidnapped but not raped, because the author thought that it wouldn't fit the tone or the audience wouldn't like it. Not everything needs to be "realistic", which some authors often confuse with making everything needlessly grimdark. Besides, Sup Forums has called this anime out on being an edge-show before, but suddenly it's AOK because it has the elf-rape meme in it.

No one here is saying elves aren't sluts, but their military capacity as elite archers makes them too invaluable to be used as the sluts they are

Yes, female elf is born for to be protected while male elf is born for being sex slave.

>This is up to the anime or manga. There is plenty of fiction in which women get kidnapped but not raped

no this only comes into play when a single individual gets kidnapped, then it is author's discretion

but when an entire villages female population gets kidnapped by and army of Nazis 2.0 it is for only two reason

-extermination
-rape

Water isn't wet though.

male elves are made for cock

Not that user, but you're too naive to be on the internet if you believe everything you read on it, like elves being sluts.

Tell me, how does it feel to have now knowledge or taste besides those you are given and you can only base on references to other's tastes?

newfags should all die

Yeah, remember in the LOTR movies, when Galadriel showed Frodo the future, shouldn't he destroy the ring and the shire gets enslaved? All that on-screen rape, all these hobbit shortstack women getting the orc-dick. I could barely hide my boner in the cinema.

Goddamn Drow.

how the fuck does LOTR come into play with my analogy into nazis?

Do you think Sauron and his forces were the Nazi Germany equivalent in LOTR?

Unlike elf pussy.

It was the first fictional thing that came to my mind in which raped probably didn't happen. Excuse me, I'm a bit slow this saturday morning, but I hope you see my point. Rape must not happen in a universe in which the author is god and he commands what happens.

Too many printed tabletop RPGs give elves charisma bonuses and let the babe artists do all the female elf illustrations. They get that bonus so they can be sluts, and the pretty pictures are there in case you didn't get it. Right before he died, Gary Gygax said "every elf is a slut." Then Tolkien's ghost popped up and they high fived because they were bros. Then the two of them went to hell for advancing the satanic gay brainwashing agenda that is fantasy. All of their sins leaked straight into Drifters where it reinforced the sluttiness of elves. Therefore Q.E.D.

Boku no Hellsing

initial d

Powersliders

>tfw thought one of dark's or something's flag is "Holy" "Roman" "Empire"'s, but turn out it's Russian empire's

Look if the author wants to show how evil the bad guys are by having them rape an entire village of elves then they are allowed to do that. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean authors have to cater to it.

Male elves are for ____

Helping Nobunaga achieve his ambitions