Billy Hargrove from ‘Stranger Things 2’ is the perfect Trump-era villain

Drumpf!

>Stranger Things 2 premiered on Netflix the same weekend that dozens of white nationalists and neo-Nazis rallied in Shelbyville, Tennessee.

>Both events featured white men masking anxiety over their social status in racism and violence. In the Volunteer State on Saturday, these were the supremacists emboldened by the rise of President Donald Trump. In Stranger Things 2, it was Billy Hargrove — the older stepbrother of Max — who seethes, and eventually explodes, when his stepsister becomes friends with her black classmate, Lucas Sinclair.

>Stranger Things 2 isn’t lacking for tension. But some of the more suspenseful passages in the Duffer Brothers’ supernatural thriller have nothing to do with demogorgons or shadow monsters. They instead deal with a more ordinary specter: impending racist violence. And the perpetrator is a white high schooler who embodies the white rage and disaffection that largely characterized Trump’s rise.

>The audience’s first hint that Billy has problems beyond excess testosterone is when he sees Max, his stepsister, leaving school in a huff after talking to Lucas.

>“This is serious shit, OK?” Billy barks, grabbing Max’s arm. “I’m older than you. And something you learn is that there’s a certain type of people in this world that you stay away from. And that kid, Max. That kid is one of them

m.mic.com/articles/185647/billy-hargrove-from-stranger-things-2-is-the-perfect-trump-era-villain#.bZwnxL25g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHdoahZrRaM
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph
populationmedia.org/our-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=A2kMaApuVXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourguy/?

> villain

Liberals use every visual platform they control to push BMWF constantly, and then use every print platform they control to screech "U MAD WHITE BOI???" constantly, and then tell me that *I'm* supposed to be the one projecting sexual pathology? Is this satire?

How bad is this movie on sjw/jew degeneration scale?
Is it at least worth pirating?

Please stop thinking that a tv show can ever correlate with reality, grow up pedro stop watching telenovelas

No his a massive faggot.
his dad however is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHdoahZrRaM

>tries to prevent his stepsister from paying the toll
>villain

Season two was a shitshow. It promoted interracial relationships and included a random poo for (((diversity))).

Season one was decent enough.

season two was better if you just skip episode 7 entirely

The reason people loved it was because it was a throw back to the 80's, i.e. everyone was white and it wasn't shoving social justice propaganda down your throat. We all know that we can't have a popular show that positively portrays white people, however, so Season 2 goes full BLACKED and explicitly shifts the theme to social justice umadwhiteboiposting up to and including a BMWF relationship between pre-adolescents. Just watch the first season.

I think I will just skip it entirely

Yeah, the poo girl storyline pretty much ruined the 2nd season for me.

Are they really going to label the next 7 years as the "Trump Era"?

Bitchin mullet.

>the directors proxy raped pippy longstocking because she didn't want to do a kiss scene with jamal

Billy is a liberal.

>degenerate
>immature
>afraid of strong males
>breaks down crying when things get rough
>closet homosexual

>mic.com

Why were you on here faggot?

It's always enjoyable that they never give these roles to fat slobs. They always make them attractive white men, which is going to have the same effect as American History X and Imperium. You're giving us meme potential.

hes the guy all your gfs cheated on you with

It's nostalgia tropes and memberberries: the movie

He's a bullied bitch. Probably got his shit pushed in by his dad to boot

Also the makeup... Definitely homo

Netflix is owned and created by Marc Bernays Randolph, a great grandson to Edward Bernays who pioneered the use of propaganda, renamed to public relations for the purpose of mass manipulation in a consumer society. Among other things, he is the reason why feminist fought for the right to smoke cigarettes. Everything that Netflix produces is made to brainwash you. The documentary The Century of the Self describes Edward Bernays work.

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph

At population media center you can read about how some of it works.
populationmedia.org/our-approach/

>Liberals spewing racist shit behind the latest popular television show
Oh wow! This NEVER happens!

Judy?

so what is stranger things brainwashing me to do

Great article. Let's find another by this author

> Actor Caleb Landry Jones has had a stellar year — and he did it by tapping into white rage on-screen
> This ‘Atlantic’ essay is trying really hard to convince you that Republicans aren’t racist
> A white man allegedly killed 26 people at a Texas church, and white Americans will be fine

What would black people talk about if they didn't have white people?

Wasn't there racemixing? Probably why you Jews shill it so hard everywhere on the internet for a couple of weeks. Have never heard of the show before. Weird coincidence.

Why do mods not delete this thread? Because he wrote a lot? It's unrelated Jew shit.

Hate your local energy company?

What the hell even is Stranger Things? Never heard of it until a bunch of poltards started throwing a hissy fit about it

it's a kids show in the same vein as The Goonies and millennials are obsessed for some reason

"Trump-era"
Funny how they give Trump his own era.
Also funny how this takes place during the early to mid-80s and has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2kMaApuVXU

The first season was setup to destroy the family. All tv shows have lefty propaganda, best pirate it

>dad beats his ass
>takes his anger out on a child
>irrational fear of black people

Sure seems like some from Sup Forums

>dad beats his ass
>takes his anger out on a child
>irrational fear of strong males
>puts on makeup

Sure seems like someone from tumblr

>Stranger Things 2 premiered on Netflix the same weekend that dozens of white nationalists and neo-Nazis rallied in Shelbyville, Tennessee.

It's almost as if there are those who are brainwashed by the electric Jew and those who aren't.

I am super racist and I didn't perceive the guy's speech as anti black when I watched it. Weird. Now that I read it it's kinda obvious.

It wasn't racist, Billy is afraid of other males.