What do you think the Overlord maids do in their spare time?

What do you think the Overlord maids do in their spare time?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/a/1478339227834.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=-2GFUFmyne4&t=97s
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:377873
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couter
youtube.com/watch?v=sQm_Tx2VA5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clean the place

no, their spare time

I know what I said

they dont clean all the time

sleep

Pleasure themselves while thinking of Ainz sama

Cellotape chunks of peanut butter to their eyelids.

Someone wants lizards? i.4cdn.org/a/1478339227834.jpg

you lost me

why does that look like something out of naruto?

>Maids
>s
Why didn't I picked this up before?

Overlord is even worse than re:zero
But I suppose their maids are still better.

Cleaning.

>he thinks the maids clean ainz

Maids free time is having tea party,stuff themselves full of food(both human and human human meat) and gossip about everybody. The ones that knows everything and observe every details are the maids.Sharing information how great Ainz is in everything he do and thinking what he should wear as their idol.
>Maids are frightening

Then who cleans papa bones' bones with the exception of his bone.

why not just use water and soap

Do not take away the job of Miyoshi-kun!

Which ovelrord girl would you rape

Lizard movie when?

Training to take better care of Ainz's boner.

>Yuri - Goes through the shit Lupu does
>Lupu - Laze around
>Narberal - Acting classy
>CZ - Likely trap maintainence, following Yuri around
>Solution - No idea.
>Entoma - Roaches, green biscuits and tea.

>Roro rins for family

And we have people hating lizards more then Climb.

I was rooting for that loyal lich!
You should feel bad for that poor dude.

What's the level of a typical elder lich?

I wish Nazarick start recruiting new maids already. Cleaning up the 9th and 10th floor is already enough work but now they work at E-rantel is just too much workload.

I think it was around 20-23 . It was said somewhere but i dont remember

that seems pretty low.

22. The weakest among all the 3 kind of elder liches

>3 kinds of elder liches

? What's wrong? The second of the lowest rank among the elder liches are the white palter which are level30

that seems kind of redundant

Not that user but wasnt theredifferent types of elder liches where Ainz differentiates them by color? Do not remember much about this, only half remember it because i tought about power ranger elder liches.

Farewell brave lizard!
youtube.com/watch?v=-2GFUFmyne4&t=97s

Are you implying ainz is bared boned version of gil?

Ainz is at least as OP as Gil.

This thread is now Ainz Vs Gil discussion thread
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:377873

[GRASP HEART]

Ainz wins. Even if Gil uses EA Ainz has more WCI if we want to compare EA to one.

There won't be much of a fight.
Gil would fall under albedo's charms, giving enough time for ainz to figure gil tactics, and will end it by using some siphon magic.

Forgot to add, WN wise Ainz 's WCI (the orb) has the power to destroy ALL WEAPONS so that would leave Gil with only EA (if we consider it a WCI). so he would not be able to protect himself enough time to load EA .

Ainz just needs 12 sec to use TGOALID.

Read a few of those posts and it is full of misinformations. People voting Gil because he has many weapons at country busting level while saying Ainz can barely reach that level when they should know better about the shit Ainz can do.

a slime does

Gil doesn't even have many weapons at country-busting level. He's most famous for Ea, but everything else he has is anti-army at best.

>Gil starts spamming weapons with his gate
>Ainz uses inventory and steals them all
>Gil gets angry and gets EA
>Ainz uses time stop and steals EA from him
GG.

How many holy weapons does Gil have even?
And of those which are strong enough to harm Ainz in his holy gear?

A lot of them should be holy, none of them will make a difference.

So the pleiades 's equipment is even stronger than i tought with data crystals of lvl 90+.
>Her armour that protected her limbs went up to her elbow, comprised of gauntlets, cooters (someone please find out what this is, Japanese pronunciation is kuutaa), vambraces and rerebraces, were made of a black material with gold embellishments and had purple symbols engraved inside. Her high heels seemed to be a mix of sollerets, riebe and poleyn, and had the same pattern.
>The skirt part of her maid uniform had a magical defensive plate made of a black magic metal on top of the cloth. In addition, it was three plates of magically transformed metal, adamantium, a mix of mithril and beliad, and a magic metal known as galvon. Her chest armour also used this as well.
>Of course, the magic added was top grade. Data crystals that only players that are over level 90 could get were used.

Couters, they're a type of armor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couter

What chapter is this? I feel like re-reading.

Seems like WN stuff.

>none of them will make a difference.
Shouldn't Avalon & Excalibur make a difference?

He doesn't have them.

>Ainz uses time stop
That didn't even work on Archer, what makes you think it would work on Gil?

Gil does not have those.

When was time stop used on Archer?

WCI would probably be best compared to reality marbles. EA should hard counter them.

Caster used it on him. I forget which route.

Depiction of Mountains and Rivers maybe. Nothing else fits the description.

WCI are (the remains of) worlds. They overwrite reality.

Reality marbles are worlds. They overwrite reality.

Looks like talking about Narberal in battle maid mode.

Funny part is Narberal is a mage in full armour while Lupu is a cleric in cloth.

Solution does not need any body armour, Entoma is full of bugs, CZ is armoured by default and Yuri have hardly any armour at all as a tank. Guess getting an axe to the face does not matter.

Yet WCIs are not Reality Marbles. That's an association fallacy.

I never said they were, I said reality marbles were the closest thing to WCI. Ea is a retarded comparison.
The fact that WCI are worlds should still mean that Ea fucks them up though because it's an anti-world weapon. It's designed to destroy artificial realities like Ygg's worlds and everything in them. If Gil for some reason decided to use Ea on Nazarick then all of Nazarick would be completely wiped from existence because that's what Ea does.

Reality marble do not rewrite the world , the project a phase on the world. Kinda like to aru majutsu new testament, othinus arc.
WCI instead can directly control the world itself , any kind of laws included.

I said overwrite, not rewrite.

>artificial realities
>implying they aren't real

It's like you're confusing the distilled essence of a world with the externalized mentality of a deviant soul.

And this is why i am saying that they dont rewrite and thus you are doing a retarded comparison.

>He is the original hero, so all heroes of various myths are derived from his legend. It may be a paradox, but he, as the original, must possess that which can be handed down as the Noble Phantasms possessed by those later heroes derived from him for that reason.[18] These weapons are technically nameless, the original Prototypes of the Noble Phantasms (すべての宝具の原型, Subete no Hōgu no Genkei?) and the common points before they became objects of faith that act as the foundations for their legends.

I said overwrite you fucking retard. Are you not aware of the fact that's a different word to rewrite?

They're not a void so yes I think it's safe to say Ea would consider them to be not real.

Excalibur is an exception because fae and Avalon isn't a weapon.

Fucking learn to read faggot. I already said why i erote rewrite instead of overwrite.

>it's not nothing
>therefore it's not real

Did you fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?

Because you're talking about something completely unrelated to what I wrote, yeah I got it. Don't worry.

Don't shoot the messenger, I didn't write this shit.

Fair enough.

>powerlevelfags comparing two different series that don't even happen in similar universes nor are they remotely alike in anyway

Literally why

we have to keep our general alive somehow. D:

Kill yourself.

when did you fall under the impression that this was a general?

Just let it die and look forward to v4/5/6 getting retranslated.

Fuck off.

Are you serious? If Gil knew better than to sleep with some ultra beautiful love/sex goddess then why would he suddenly be stupid enough to not see Albedo's crazy from miles away?
Plus Ainz is technically a King so he'd generally leave her alone simply because of that.
If he were to care about any resident it would be him trying to bro it out with Rubedo or Lastborn.

He has a flood the world for 40 days and 40 nights with a single shot weapon. I don't doubt that he has more. I personally think that he generally knows better than to accidentally nuke whatever he wants into rubble. If Gil hears about unmatched treasure then he will naturally assume it belongs to him and not bring out the country destroying shit at the start.

why you upset? ^^

It is though

let die wat?

Gil will always lose. He will never be able to guess Ainz s plan since Ainz himself doesnt know it!

I'm not sure he'd be able to guess anyone's plans even if they did actually have them.

Ut-Napishtim was the predecessor to Ea, so it's either/or.

Ut-Napishtim is actually closer to a WCI than Ea is.

He has a cheat to know the optimal solution to stuff but since Ainz has top tier luck this optimal solution will simply be the one with least suffering for Gil.

I like this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=sQm_Tx2VA5Q

Are you 12?

so whats the highest rank plate she got?

BMG 2 is out!
I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would

Kill yourself.

Sure,why not. I make my chuuni blood boil listening to it.

>Not appreciating based Nigel's fine literature.

>listening
Nothing wrong with Voltaire, Richard is what's shit.

Sucks to be you then. Richard was cool.

There's no spare time for npcs.

I pity everyone in your group.
"Random" characters like that aren't witty or engaging on an emotional level, they do not bring anything to the game, they just ruin it for everyone else.
Also Ryan is just a terrible writer so even if Richard had potential it would just be squandered.