Baki dou

where and when we'll see the newest memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog-imgs-26.fc2.com/y/u/s/yusin6/20090223.jpg
spinybackmanga.com/?manga=Grappler Baki&chapter=Chapter 186 Baki VS the great giant#page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon kid, soon

he's dead yet ?

motobe can't die

motobe = Shunya Nagano
blog-imgs-26.fc2.com/y/u/s/yusin6/20090223.jpg

The meme never die

Foolish man.
You can't kill memes.

He will be eternal in death.

He's crippled for life if Tokugawa don't asspull some magic science but he did defeat Musashi 1vs1.

...after a fight witg Pickle.

Was it said Musashi was crippled in that fight? I can't read gook so I've only been following the action but it didn't look like that was the case.

Well, he took several hits, and her shoulder was bited.

I'm still surprised by real life Oliva.

>retsu clone in the oven right now

>Implying they won't take Retsu's arm and glue it on Katsumi's stump for free sonic punches because of 2000 years of martial arts.

>He's crippled for life
Doppo got his hand cut, as in literally cut no dislocated/fractured, by Dorian and they reattached it not even a day later with lolscience thanks to him putting his hand in a bag with ice cubes.
Memetobe has more meme power than Doppo so hell be fine.

I was under the impression Memetobe lacks the outstanding psychal form of the other fighters.

Have you learned nothing?
Memes>everything else
Memetobe has 25 years of offscreen meme training.

Dude, they resurrected a samurai from 300 years in the past

spinybackmanga.com/?manga=Grappler Baki&chapter=Chapter 186 Baki VS the great giant#page=1

You really read baki? People return from the worst, pickle eat half of jack face and smash is bones, Doria explode Doppo face and cut is hand off, Dória it self take damage to die in all his fights

forgot who is jyumei kuga's counterpart, you know?