Reminder that the earth is not a sphere. Don’t let these people with “science” facts fool you

Reminder that the earth is not a sphere. Don’t let these people with “science” facts fool you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI
archive.org/stream/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich/#page/n3/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder youre jewish

Tradtional catholicism says the earth is round, freemasons or luciferans started the whole flat earth theory, not the church.

That’s what they want you to think
Believe nothing
You are being lied to

The Earth is a hollow cube.

Oh, it's you again. How's it going?

I’m doing good
Spread the word
The earth is flat

Think about it

youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI

>transatlantic flight
>2017
>fuel stop

ok

Don’t believe what they tell you
It’s not as you’ve been told

After conducting research on this issue, I personally think the earth is flat; however, this took great objectivity and elimination of a lifetime of establishment programming. It is imperative that you believe the globe model & the idea of space travel, to ensure there is no evidence of creation or a creator.

i don't need to be told, i've flown across two oceans and sailed across one.

ROUND

EARF

By following (((their))) guidelines
Don’t you see the game is already fixed against you

just like a glass of water contains the water with its walls the same applies to the earth

Watching shitty YouTube videos is not research.

That’s the hardest part for people
Undoing the mental programming
But once u open your eyes and do everything changes

IF the earth was flat, images of the edge or wall or what ever would have leaked long ago.

You think they’d allow that
Don’t be stupid
They have so much more control of this world than u think

Memes can be retard only if they are funny retard. Flat earth is serious retard. Not good.

higher mathematical space 5d
Think about it/
Its dark city lol

I think the earth is round but I've seen undeniable proof that NASA fakes some of their videos.

I'm not sure what to make of this boys.

NASA is a sham
Just keep on thinking and you’ll eventually wake up

Tachyon you know/PAst and future in a moment
at one point.In youre mind

Yeah ok

umm wind currents play a factor

>Catholic
>not in a satanic pedo death cult
Pick one

>what is gravity

You sailed in a large circle, faggot.

Get yourself a boat and prove your theory faggot.

>what is a sphere

The outer portion of Antarctica is off-limits. There was an agreement/pact signed by all the major countries many decades ago. Something strange happened and suddenly, nobody is allowed to explore past Antarctica.

I am not a flat earth proponent but the flight paths are some of their best arguments, especially in the southern hemisphere. Wind currents mean taking a detour of thousands of miles and going the "wrong way on a sphere". If the earth is a sphere southern flights would have a parabolic path south to cut down on the travel time as happens in the northern hemisphere. The path you show is a parabolic path north closer to the equator and therefore the widest part of the globe.

space is real, murica faked moon footage but eventually made it there and found shit they didnt expect to find

The majority of the black budget goes to actual space travel while nasa is just a front. Small scale space war was fought but we got BTFO to such an extend that humans stopped going to space for over a decade, after we started peeking out there again actual space niggers contacted us and most of the time out there we dont do anything relevant other than probing around trying to figure out what the fuck is going on while we stuggle to translate the alien message(s)

The most probable message we have been recieving is one of these:
>Hey guys this is how you solve for space travel
>look at this idiot he is using a dinosaur as fuel
>yes hello we are trying to determine if you are even sentient or not

>be Eratosthenes
>wait for high noon
>call your friend hundreds of miles away on your iPhone
>his shadow is different
>flattards BTFO
You believe a literal fairy tail. The experiment was literally impossible to do at the time because they lacked a way to synchronize, communicate, and validate.
Further, we can do this today for the same results, but the results in no way give us any information about the shape or size of our planet, only the relationship between it and the sun. This relationship is not a single point on a graph, but a line of infinitely many points which are equally viable solutions to the problem. (Example, the sun and the moon have the same apparent size, but an infinite amount of configurations can describe this relationship using different sizes and distances for the sun)

Same here bro. So many damned lies. They didn't make it easy.

>Believe nothing
only believe you, right?

>If you can draw a circle on a piece of paper, what prevents one from traveling in a circle on a flat earth - and then claim they went around the "globe"?

archive.org/stream/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich/#page/n3/mode/2up

this book debunks the globe.

just go on a plane you actual brainlet

Actually you do need to be told, professional pilots disagree over whether the curve is visible from 40,000 feet on a clear day with the greater field of view provided by the cockpit.

Human brains are interesting things, I used to think I could see the curve standing on the beach! Turns out even on standard globe earth you need to be much, much higher than an airplane to see an appreciable curve.

>you're not allowed to explore past antartica
>so earth must be flat! Checkmate christcucks!

Yeah it's not like they are hiding something else which is more believable and possible such as alien technology or the entrance to Agatha.

>Small scale space war was fought but we got BTFO
>actual space niggers contacted us
go on...

No curvature visible, idiot.

Are you too poor to afford a camera and weather balloon? You can literally fly up a camera to prove the earth is curved.

Very rare right there

Nope. It's economics. A plane heading toward some far east destination from murrica is going to stop off in London or some shit first instead of flying an empty plane to fucking Bangkok. The big cities with lots of passengers come first.

Explain this, faggot.

big if true

They will complain about fish eye effect

Retarded fuckstick!

Holy fuck, how dense are you, the earth is fucking round and you know it

It's not a sphere and it's not flat. It's more of an oval. When the fuck are you all going to realize that following ideas blindly from one extreme to another you miss the things in-between? Stop being reactive to information and start being proactive FFS.

>this retarded to think that drawing a line on a 2D picture of a 3D sphere would give you the actual distance.

You fags bring me endless joy

Good on you for having some fun and checking it out without being a triggered autist over it. The important part about flat earth isn't necessarily that the earth actually is flat, but that we are absolutely being lied to about where we live And the technology we posses.

>Reminds me of

>gravity = fake nonsense
>become mathematician and engineer
>stop using observations to build theories
>wake up one day and start critically thinking
>realize what you learned was bullshit at the feet of self purported priests

Newtons book to "prove" his theory of gravity, because an apple hit him really hard falling and caused brain damage, is staggeringly long. Also, Newton was a free mason. Fact, you don't actually need gravity to explain anything other than why nothing spins into outer space if we actually were on a spinning ball. Think of density, you drop a ball > it falls > congratulations you just witnessed a mass falling because there was nothing heavier than it beneath it, until it hit the ground. You don't need magical "gravity" constantly pulling things down to explain real world observations. You only need it to explain globe earth > darwinism > no creator ideology > keep sheep in line.

The fact you all get so butt-blasted about it kind of makes us believe it more.

To be fair though the fish eye effect is a valid complaint. So many videos on the internet proclaiming that "look at me guys we've sent our first tweet" to space when in actual fact they've gone no further than the Mesosphere.

>it's another shareblue tries to make a place that doesn't care about what people think appear stupid episode
Wowee. Do you have an IV and feeding tube at this point? It must be hard to eat and drink being so depressed and inffectual.

>Believing the base model of the "solar system" as fact in the first place.
You gotta start deeper than that, Franz.

Traditional Catholicism threatened Copernicus for introducing a spherical Earth.
It was only until the reformation that the Catholic Church used Copernicus's heliocentric model of the galaxy to discredit the bible entirely in order to keep everyone under the rule of the Vatican.
Catholics are not Christians and the Earth is flat.

What difference does it make whether the earth is sphere or flat. What does anyone gain out of pretending it is one way or the other when it has no bearing on a persons life.

If you can stop the people from reaching out it makes a hell of a lot of difference.

Globe manufacturers makes a hefty profit from sheep like you.

The powers that shouldn't be are hiding creation.
You can't have evolution without outer space or the big bang.

The Big Bang and Evolution are two separate theories.

Lots of kike science swaps between tautologous and obfuscating. It always interested me that people could be very high in that sort of intelligence, but not really able to look at all the pieces and realize it's was a giant circle that never touches reality.

look at that

Does the earth revolve around the sun?

RARE

Theories and nothing more.

Hi. I am very human and like flat earth threads. How do you know what you think you know about the shape of the earth?

Theories backed up with at least some evidence.

Because space satellites are real and give us photos of Earth. And people who claim that satellites are not real have very poor arguments from ignorance.

You're a delusional retard.

Not evidence, but pseudo science.
Every culture throughout history believed in a great flood, gods or goddesses, giants, and a firm, immovable Earth.

>faggots thinking the earth is flat
>Faggots thinking the earth is round

KEK, the earth is concave you stupid faggots.

Explain timezones.

How do you know (((satellites))) are real? How do you know the photos aren’t fake?

Aye, you're correct. It's all just electro-magnetism. Nikola Tesla knew this.

What is your evidence of satillites? Are they the only thing capable of photography's? Are they the only thing capable of flying?

You clearly have no idea what do you require for a scientific theory to exist.

Sun is small and close. Not big and far.

I have a Telescope,CIA nigger.

>debunking pseudoscience with superstition.

Explain what?That’s what they don’t understand
EVERYTHING is fake
Do you guys also think we haven’t explored the oceans depths
You are being lied to

Because i saw them in the sky, because i saw people making them, launching them, heard them on the radio.
How do you know they are not? Again, you have to prove that they are fake. And often people who claim that satellites are fake don´t know what they are talking about, making terrible mistakes, not knowing basic things about science and making shit up.

You don't either, you just lean on borrowed authority with the assumption that honest, wise men have it all figured out. You are religious.
We don't care for your priests, so your borrowed authority means nothing here. Fight your own battles instead of being a sheep.

How has nobody ever seen the ice barrier?

Pretty sure only rednecks and niggers fall for this flat planet shit

Explain daylight differences between seasons with that model. Also explain how you cannot see the sun at night by looking opposite of where the moon is.

According to that image, the sun revolves around the Earth. How do you explain seasons on earth? And how do you explain the other planets?

Theres another world beyond the south pole and its sun "bol" is going to get sucked into our world past the sumer gate soon which will evolve all creatures on earth