youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzhKgnb2B8
youtube.com/watch?v=XToCGELE9iY
youtube.com/watch?v=sI3x30iamHc
youtube.com/watch?v=YRKypmTB_gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Horsey is the best they have

Pepe says fuck your gun ban

The hyperbole in this one is actually funny.

> le microbenis :DDDDD
sophmoric

On a side note, why do leftists get so triggered over things like trucks, guns and generally anything fun that's also manly?

Always with things like this, the IMMEDIATE response from a leftist is "lol tiny pen0r lmao xD"

It's like every joke they could make South Park already did much better.

Start subbing in 'Jews' for 'leftists' and it will start to make sense. Obviously they aren't literally all Jews, but it is Jewish cultural sensibilities that drive the Left.

You will never strip me of my assault cat so long as these patriotic lungs draw air.

youtube.com/watch?v=gopnzQUEGDw&pbjreload=10

I generally associate the under-endowed meme with high-end sports cars owned by shared apartment dwellers; they can't afford a nice home, but they dump all their spare change into something with no cargo space. I used to think of "monster truck" owners the same way, until I had the pleasure of driving one around in deep mud Based on where the owner lived, it made sense and was fun to drive. On the sports car side of things; unless you have $$$ to buy one outright, they aren't much fun outside a race track.

>I AM SILLLLYYYY

Need these memes for an english class btw, professor is pretty left.

you should have started this thread on /k/ thats where I got all these

you've probably seen this
but if not

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

Anything remotely masculine or nationalistic is the antithesis of the left. That's really all there is to it.

I only have to disagree with one thing.
Which was the one about europe having 3 of the 6 worst school shootings. It isn't really about the serverity of singular incidents, but about the rate at which these occur.

>greenland
what do i not know?

>getting stabbed wont kill you
Man leftists are dumb

Try to goolag: Pure Coincidence/images

Yeah these infographics tend to have a lot of information I don't always agree with them 100% they can just make some good points

nvm got it.

niggerniggerniggernigger
Is that the guy from the Pirate Bar in Bar Rescue but in Pawn Stars?
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigniggerniggerniggerniggergernniggerniggerniggerniggeriggerniggerniggerniggerniggniggerniggerniggerniggererniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Yep. Some poor fuck sat down for several hours researching this tho. Just so we could throw it at salty liberals. Some heroes don't wear capes.

kek

this better not be real

Ohh that one makes a good point
Wow hits home

Yes, the left has turned against the white working class a while ago and loves to hate anything remotely white and masculine.

But oversized trucks, gunsn, tapout shirts and general douchebagery can be pretty stupid too. Especially when the guy doesn't look the part or is being a nigger spending $10k on rims while living in a dump.

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time if we work together we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas.

God damn it every day..

Ian is premium comfy

i wanted to post that one

>not one, but two, count 'em, two Hi Points
I'm surprised the owner's manual and instructions that come with them aren't printed in Spanish by default.

Nah, we've been making these for years.
It was originally rape.

Don't be sad. Be glad we can all bask in his glory.

Didn't we start making them because the Brady Campaign legitimately made something very similar? I seem to recall we just took their real message to the next logical progression.

Only one is real, but that's the beauty of them. You can't really be sure, given the retardation of the liberal mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nzhKgnb2B8

wtf i discovered this guy 3 days ago and now i see him being memed.
now i'm really am convinced this is a simulation

10/10 bait, but there are people who seriously believe this BS. They don't have the mental capacity to detect sarcasm over any text longer than a sentence or two. If it doesn't have a "bazinga" or "wubalubadubdub" in there to punctuate the punch line, they're bound to believe what they read in earnest.

Gun Jesus has been a /k/ meme for a while now. Same with MRE guy.

meanwhile in Commifonia...

youtube.com/watch?v=XToCGELE9iY

He has been a meme since at least a few years. Highly recommend you watch and support his channel. He is also a part of InRangeTV with that Karl dude. Check them out aldso. Top notch, premium comfy videos.

Yeah, the Steve MRE is amazing. The guy is genuinely so excited about the whole thing. Good for him, interesting videos to watch too.

Is there any stats on how lethal stabbings are vs gun wounds?

checked, this one is good

Thank god they have strict gun laws over there

gun Jesus in action if you haven't seen it already:
youtube.com/watch?v=sI3x30iamHc

Here you go

Good ol' Ian

>getting advise on gun control from one of the bad guys in die hard

What do you think shit range electric and now coming self driving cars are trying to do

Is karl /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=YRKypmTB_gE

The only pro gun meme you need.

Ban high capacity assault string. String should be limited to 10 inches per spool.

steve is the man

That was brazil tho

>Libtards want common sense gun control
>Libtards have no common sense, only emotional instability

Pic related

/k/ made parodies of the brady campaign's manipulative 'advertising' against guns

one of the /k/ edits actually got put up by the brady campaign on their own faceberg and revolted the normies

mission success