CBTS #332 Sessions in session edition

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (Needs update)
Legend
TEMPLATE
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

NEW 11-13 11-14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

TL;DR Its happening everything u need is in the OP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKQkEYBiNj8
fortune.com/2015/12/14/senator-corker-financial-disclosure/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailored_Access_Operations
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-search.aspx
c-span.org/video/?437024-1/attorney-general-sessions-testimony-resumes-following-house-floor-votes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

JUSTICE WILL COME

(1/5) I figured this would be best explained in a rant so bear with me- it takes some explaining to go down this rabbit hole. I was doing some digging last night
and I wonder if I am on to something. And trust me it's fucking crazy and I don't even know how much I believe it all- just throwing the theory out
there but it bizarrely kinda makes sense to me to see the bigger
picture. It really blew my mind if it's true. And if it is, it would really challenge all of our paradigms because it would really show we are all being duped-
lefties and righties- everyone. I don't know if anyone has heard the theory that Zuckerburg from gaybook is really a guy named Greenburg and Snowden
may be his cousin? I am referencing this video below.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=rKQkEYBiNj8
I have checked out other videos by this guy and I do think he is on to something but other videos of his seem a bit laughable for sure with some of his other theories
on who these 'bad actors' all are, so I have taken that in consideration and take it all with a grain fo salt. But if you look at Snowden's interviews,
I have to say his demeanor and answers totally sound made up and pre-written along with facial expressions. How did this nerdy Snowden ( snow white?)
become the main guy that called out the NSA and like he is really a "bad actor".
Same with Zuckerburg. Facebook was totally a CIA entity and is kinda laughable
this young genius kid created this facebook empire all on his own. His theory also includes that Julian Assange may also be related to Snowden and yet
another 'bad actor'. Now, the theory is that a lot of these 'bad actors' are using pseudonyms for names to cover their real family identities. Why would that
be important to use fake names for the public? How many holloywood actors have changed their name? politicians? Other groups of people who come to America
and change their last names?

(2/5) Maybe the Royal Family? Hmm who knows, maybe the pope? All of these symbolic, iconic figures of control seem to 'act' as
a front man/woman for organizations while a board of directors is really doing the real work- that's part of my theory at least. Like I said I could be wrong
and this all sounds batshit crazy for sure.

QANON kept mentioning to look at the bigger picture. I dont know, maybe look at the 'big picture' like maybe the movies? Notice how symbolism and predictive programming
seems to precurse actual events that also seemed very 'staged'? Like maybe these asshats are engaging
in real life LARP like we are in the Truman show? I mean we all have to notice all of the politics, especially recently, all seem to play out
like a fucking movie, right? Qanon or maybe one of the other breadcrumbers also mentioned that what is one thing we all hate here in Sup Forums- LARPING faggots. And we
do know the CIA is here. We know tons of bots and shills like to derail and mislead..same with Reddit and comment sections on youtube etc etc.
Where else are they using 'bad actors'?
Q references stuff like North Korea is not what is seems and we all theorized that North Korea is controlled by Disneyland. I am not saying it is
specifically, but we know for sure the CIA connection. The same CIA under project Mockingbird that placed CIA in news agencies and media like
Anderson Cooper. Some have speculated that CIA is FBI is Hilary Clinton, Soros is Mossad is MI6 is the MEDIA- on and on down the line. We do know the defense department
and CIA totally has ties to Hollywood. Kim Jung Un is probably another 'bad actor'.
Where else are they using 'bad actors'?

(3/5) Remember we have noticed weird inconsistencies with 9-11, ISIS, Sandy Hook, Vegas Shooting (Paddocks brother for sure, Campos?), Columbine, maybe JFK? There seems to be some staged shit going on
others have noticed in videos I have seen."The world is a stage." How about staged antifa actors and sad to say
elements in the truther movement? There are videos of obvious 'bad actors' and spooks who dress up like anarchists and wreck the town.I am not one that has ever been totally into all this being a hoax. I think there has to be some cross-over into reality
and real people probably do get killed and silenced in these massacres, but there are plenty of examples of interviewees looking like 'bad actors' under
different pseudonyms in almost all of these big publicized events.
Who else may be the 'bad actors'?
Well we know for sure the left's connection to Hollywood and CIA and acting. Many movies get support from the defense department But we also notice and mention how Alex Jones
seems to be controlled opposition and also full of half truths, leading us to a certain narrative. It doesn't end there. Mark Dice? Jeff Rense? David Icke? They all have some weird connections.
Or maybe how a lot of these guys combine truth/conspiracy ideals that have something to them, and then mix it with UFO theories,lizard people, flat earth and other horse shit
to discredit a lot fo the truths they might be saying. Think of all the alt media e-celebs, the even more obvious CNN and phony left and hollywood. But we also have to consider many elements in the right. Sad to say, but
Trump and Company really has some weird connections to reality tv- Just sayin.

inb4 cia nigger bots rambling about q's name doesn't matter. fuck off newfags.
kys

(4/5) What happens after a big terror attack, or natural disaster or riots etc? Well, then all of these foundations ask for money and donations.
The city and state and local governments then get funds to rebuild after these disasters. What happens when we drum up war? The defense department gets bigger budgets, weapons manufacturers sell more weapons and goodies,
people make money..the media gets more eyes..yes even wikileaks. People polarize to their sides and belief systems and support their controlled 'bad actors' and organizations they represent.
This could go much bigger. Apply this theory to the past- Tavistock institute and all the connections over the years between artists,musicians,actors and the CIA and military (for example).

There is speculation that Hitler was a front..expand that to other 'bad actors' throughout history on all sides.. Another 'bad actor'? Who else could be participating in this?
God damn? maybe even Putin? Saudi Arabia? Who really knows at this point. I think everything is suspect. We all know how uncomfortable it is to think the Holocaust numbers dont add up, right? ( sorry to go there)
Who all benefits from this? The controllers of this world do and their connected industries do- both on the left and right. Who else seems to be fake fronts and seems to be participating in this worldwide LARP?
Could be any and all of these major players- SA,Israel,UK,USA..on down the line.

Go shill your shit elsewhere

Q?

This is not the "Normal" Air Force 1. Look at the wing.

(5/5) We all know how the controllers of the world like to divide and conquer and polorize us and pin us all agaisnt each other.
And this pertains to Sup Forums. I do think Q may be real, defintiely high up, but may be trying to mislead and maybe fucking with us? This has all gotten a lot of people's eyes
on Sup Forums and this Q phenomenon ..But honestly I really hope not, and hope Trump is really cleaning hosue like we all want.
Or else the original Qanon stopped posting early on and LARPERS took over..but then again who knows, I might just be losing my fucking mind and offically retarded..
This all just all feels like a giant real life LARPy movie unfolding..the perfect storm. We are all It is just hard to see where the reality and the fantasy larp begins and ends- jsut like here in Sup Forums.
>operation mockingbird
>Fantasy land
Just speculation from a random user here, but for some reason this really hit me. The world is all a stage.

SEE

>SpreadsheetAnon Conversion complete needs validation where do I upload for peer review?

Thank you, baker.

Reposting because faggot:
Naturally, this is if they're even disclosing everything: fortune.com/2015/12/14/senator-corker-financial-disclosure/

Gonna be a big dig that needs multiple excavators. Right now, everything is pointing towards major investments in both finance and real estate. Preliminary hypothesis: the real estate investments are the front for the distribution of real evil shit.

Will keep digging.

inb4 non tripped q namefag larping as q posts
inb4 5-10 (1 post by this ID)'s (You) that post
inb4 those same people jump IPs to (You) those posts saying its not real Q

Fuck these bots tricks got old

Looks fine bro. You never seen af1?

marine 1 ??

>SpreadsheetAnon I can walk u thought conversion no need for external app to do it.

Blessed be the baker and his time..ty sir!

The last post by Q was absolutely not bullshit, to say the least. I've got many answers. but I need help on the faulty hardware portion.

What is the difference. Is it the same angle that Q shot his photo?

Yes it is dude.

Yeah, totally fine. LOL

>Underwarter goose racing message board
Maybe one day

Rosenstein getting hit in the hearing now! Signature on the U1 brought up!

Posted this last thread to the question on how to blind the CIA.
Disinformation is necessary. Indeed vital.
Excuse the mispellings, my fingers are drunk lol
The pint is that ther is more than one way to skin a cat. and moer than one way to distract the enemy.

DING
DING
DING
DING

The photo in question was taken from the front of the wing, NOT behind it.

wtf? REALLY?

never mind

I think he's talking about that seller on eBay that sells "broken hard drives" that are rumored to be full of CP. Pizza gate type stuff coming from that guy.

Obviously NOT. Dumbfuck.

Can't outsmart the best
R U S E C R U I S E
U
S
E

C
R
U
I
S
E

This better be a vegan whole grain baker. I have a gluten intolerance.

Actually I don't think it is. Look at the angle and distance from the window to the back of the aileron.

V.strange

LOL, right? Hahaha

Have we started the fire?

THEY'VE LITERALLY JUST SHOWED A MAP TYING THE U1 DEALS...

Interesting perspectives user. World is deff a stage; who knows whats 'real' anymore. This could be one giant simulation and we are nearing the end of the game. fuck if I know, but this is a hell of a time to be alive

How about all that is true, but instead of patched they use them as honeypots with a specific target in mind.

It might have been to get whoever is running this evil shitshow to use what cyber capabilities they did have, combined with what they were purposely given to see what they would do with said information. Or just to lure them out, get them to strike first to help document their infrastructure and capabilities.

Or they could have used the hacking attempt to plant their own malware on their enemies servers and took over their infra a zero day at a time. Used the COMPED servers to gather intel, use some fancy top secret shit for exfil.

Either one or all of these things are possible. The sky is the limit when we talk about cyber warfare. This is what TAO does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailored_Access_Operations

Check out QUANTUM attacks(pic related) if you want to know more, and keep in mind this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's a reason I was so happy about the US getting a Chip Fabricator. Most of these things are vulnerable by design, or have purposely baked in backdoors.

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

saw that. fuck HRC

You just proved his point. That is not af1

This

I hope you faggots have made some nice CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS. They’re holding all this shit up in congress AND NEED YOUR MEMES.

this. your on the right track user. for those who were here in the beginning, we already know whats going on. we solved the puzzle. the new q posts are to help the newfags just showing up. get comfy lad. the storm is on the horizon.

Well done user! Welcome to the other side! Heard the one that Tom Hanks might be a rothschild? or was it a Rockefeller...these folks are tribal and frankly alien. They do NOT have the same concept of family. They have lots of children out of wedlock because there marriages are POLITICAL..the sexual enjoyment they get are from kids. But lots of children out of wedlock...Alefantis is probably one...so what to do with them? Send them to MK camp and then make them into our musician or leader in politics or business...BO has a complete CIA legend for gods sakes...

i dont know, it loos too far from the window to the wings. it looks much closer in the inside view as if it was taken inside a much smaller plane

this

Dude it is obviously the back of the port side wing. (Left)

They controlled more than you'll know
They controlled so much more than I know..
Why is the closing of TPG bigger than made out to be?
Because Their bad actors. Created in 2004 and funded by Goldman Sacks. They’ve fallen from 13 billion in 2008 to 1.6 billion in 2017. I assume we can partially thank DJT for that. And they owned (in stock I believe) about half of Hollywood
Their a web of affiliates to many allegations and bad actor organizations.
Where did they operate?
Washington
Where was their HQ?
Comet ping pong. Washington Plaza
Who moves the Pizza in DC?
HRC, James Alefantis. Podesta.
Pizza?
Children
Movers?
Semi trucks, MS13, Michigan. Border states, Monopoly, Connection. Who owns who. Who owns transportation. Who owns the trucks. Who owns the boats. Who owns them.
Research anons.

>How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Don't corner it. Back off, let it relax, let it think it has an escape route, then net it as it runs for freedom.
>Do you attack it from the front?
no
>Do you walk through the front door?
no
>Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
No, no, no.
>How do you distinguish between good and bad?
Gut and track record.
>Who do you trust to keep secrets?
People you know.
>How do you prevent leaks?
Disinfo. Expose leakers and purge them.
Who do you trust to complete the mission?
>How do you prevent warnings being sent?
Disinfo. Don't show threat.
>Why is Adm R. so important?
He knows what Clowns were doing.
>Why was the source code to former NSA collection p’s publicly released?
Trigger disinfo attack on NSA.
>How do you blind the Clowns In America?
Hack their collection system? Feed it disinfo?

CBTS people should check out this anons posts collected in the Sessions live thread to dig on:

>What was Snowden’s primary mission?
Leak information on corrupt agency
>What was Snowden’s real primary mission?
Leak information to a corrupt agency
Commit adequate damage to the NSA.
>Was Snowden truly acting on his own?
CIA. Bigger powers. Scapegoat.
>Nothing is as it appears.
>What show is being put on by AG Sessions since his confirmation?
Timid old grandpa.
>What show is being put on by POTUS since AG Sessions’ confirmation?
Bitchy at Sessions.
>Why was AG Sessions’ confirmation challenged heavily?
Not swamp.
>Why was RR’s confirmation smooth and easy?
Swamp. Dirty on Dem coverups.
>What was the vote count for RR?
94-6
>Why did Sessions recuse himself?
Let Swamp think he wasn't coming for them.
>Why is this relevant?
They bought it.
>What group has vocally supported RM repeatedly?
Democrats/media/left.
>How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
See above.
>Who is best to conduct the attack?
Someone they think is an ally, will turn their back on.

That is the same photo Q took right a while back?

Some user posted this in last bread, maybe trump is trying to show what putin is part of?

FloridaBaker you need to put the rest of the batter from AFL user in the bread.
I am currently cleaning up all the batter and will put it in a pastebin for you to add ot next bread

Anyone have a idea of what Trump's announcement / speech from the White House is going to be about? I don't think he would interrupt prime time TV for trade deals.

Geez...no one throw a match..alot of gasoline in here...

I'm feeling a bit hare trigger myself...

Indictment food. Stay strong anons, we are on the side of good. Stay the course.

>These threads were up forever yesterday
>Wait to see if they go away like every other "happening" does
>threads still going strong by late last night
>threads still here today
Lads, what am I missing here? Did something actually happen? You bastards had better not be larping this one because you're starting to actually get my goddamn hopes up. ffs

checked. the flaps are extended in this pic.

slightly off topic

This user has good info. If anyone would like to be introduced to this line of thinking, I genuinely rec reading, or listening to an audiobook of, Lysander Spooner's "No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority"

One pair of questions caught my attention:
>Why would he want to be friends with KU?
>Why did they go to the forbidden city?

Given the tendency for one question to answer the last: would it be possible that DJT met KU there, after being unable to at the DMZ? Is that crazy?

forgot pic

from Sessions hearing

> see my screenshot again
> being impatient
> baking webm from the 30 frames
kek

Honolulu?

I saw that!! Major happenings behind the curtain!

Bump bump bump

Redpill me on Jeff Sessions.

The fire rises....

HILLARY ON THE RIGHT

>SpreadsheetAnon see instructions 1/2 for conversion. Do you copy?

these threads have been going on for 2 weeks check the thread count. it's happening. get comfy lad

Link to the database of official financial disclosures. Good luck to any user digging into this shit, some of this is hard to read, possibly intentionally:
clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-search.aspx

when did trump leave asia and when was this vid posted. did trump leave early in a smaller plane? if so why? didnt LdR tweet something that could vaguely be consider a death threat

We've been shown how to create the graphic!

checked. new Q drop.

>SpreadsheetAnon

It's one of the Ashtar Command's battleship.

They are helping Trump.

>Pizza?
>Movers?

Some other user said Pizza Movers is a pizza parlor in DC. Maybe another Comet ping pong? Maybe all the mom & pop pizza places in DC are a front for child trafficking?

HOLY SHIT+++

Now...grandma...she will not understand this..although I do..well done user...no grandma award but an autist award for sure!

>SpreadsheetAnon Last Configure PDF

Wonderful, thank you.

Q repeatedly stated and asked about foundations: them being money laundering fronts
-moving unused PAC bux over to foundation
-giving "salaries" to "friends" and themselves
-giving contracts to 'friendlies"

stuff like that are only some ways in which they operate. the goal being to move bad $$ through to 'friends' and people they owe/who own them.

> (OP)
>Indictment food. Stay strong anons, we are on the side of good. Stay the course.
Wooops lmfao, deff happening

wellcome to 24 hours ago

He got back to DC this morning. He landed on AF1, that is all I know for fact.

Lord watch over and protect
Every good and innocent soul
At this time of glorious storms
As the new world is being born.
Amen

franks is digging in to sale of illegal body parts...
could be writing relevant indictments...
c-span.org/video/?437024-1/attorney-general-sessions-testimony-resumes-following-house-floor-votes

Thanks worshipers of Baal, for ruining the good name of pizza, everywhere...

So what I've taken from all of this is that anons have reason to believe that this time Hillary and friends are actually going to get the rope?

Here we go again...

Alright, just link me to it.

Is any of this NOT batshit crazy?

>tfw they're watching and making /graphics/ from our digs?