>Pres Trump/PM Nguyen Meeting 11/11/17
youtu.be/7llhpcZ0Xgs
>Pres Trump/Pres Quang Press conference 11/11/17
youtu.be/onR9rhgtnjs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14401630
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
archive.fo/4xaNp
archive.fo/mxsNV
archive.fo/UUskk
archive.fo/FUwoV
archive.fo/n7Zl2
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
archive.fo/c60fu
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/ekyCy
archive.fo/TKvON
archive.fo/17zta
archive.fo/U4A1C
archive.fo/ezcgo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056421/Hillary-Clinton-talks-buy-SECOND-dossier-Trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

strawpoll.me/14401630

>Jeff Sessions Performance at the Oversight Hearing 11/14/2017 House Judiciary Committee

Hebephilia ≠ Pedophilia

>for no reason
Here, I’ll even use a super liberal source. Everybody has already done Sessions’ job for him.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

LSD still exists

Any great bakers out there available for awhile?

Calling any good bakers that would available to bake for a couple of hours after I made one more.

>Dude MotherJones said

Politics are a joke

MAGA!

It's still ongoing

No it doesn’t. Have fun sucking on ammonia or whatever household chemicals you’re huffing.

REPUBLICANS CONFIRMED WINNING MASSIVELY

Make a white baby today!

>16 posts in the last thread
>Constant bitchstream about Sessions
>What is his endgame?

Pic related

>nate dirt said a thing
Who gives a squirt of piss

Is nate silver doing this again?
Is he a masochist or something?

Mr biggs had some VERY important questions about Fusion GPS, uranium one as well as about McCabe and Rosenstein - Sessions had VERY careful responses.

Can some autist please clip that section?

>"We're still trying to stay relevant riding on someone else's coattails"

You have no statutes to cite that were broken and no evidence to back up your claim that said statutes were broken with specific names of people who knowingly broke them. There are investigations going on into such and your insistence that something could be done but is not being done is absurd.

Serious question. What was the net change in the house during the 2016 Presidential Election?

Thanks Doc

>ammonia
You are 100% retarded

Well, yeah. Trump associates are getting arrested left and right by Sessionstein. How do you expect the electorate to respond?

Maybe it turns him on to sit on those talk shows the day of the election talking about how he "might be wrong"

Looks like Nate is at it again

>strawpoll
kys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE HER ALONE

6 seat loss, retained majority

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

>Grassley concerned about FBI use of Trump ‘dossier’ in Russia investigation (politico)
archive.fo/n7Zl2

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported by the media as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

>Is he a masochist or something?

duh?
Who thinks it doesn't?

F. Dem

Pigeons are hands down the dumbest birds on earth

>Left wing is nice, right wing are assholes

This is the sequence of events during the week that led up to the DNC admitting it paid for the dossier

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthened the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

oh no that sucks

This user

got a better method?

Yeah, some (((dem))) entered a MotherJones article into the record because it said he lied.

*GOP loss

>owls aren't assholes

Podesta tried to stop the hearing.
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan
archive.fo/3Ibkt
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
archive.fo/c60fu
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

Better leave Poland then.

he's trolling.
That or he is a normalfaggot from a sheltered life.

But I'm going to bank on trolling.

Not an argument. Find some real LSD. I won’t hold my breath.

Funny how you’re not arguing against the actual criticisms of Sessions. You’re better off deflecting to drugs.

Yeah I know, just take it at face value

I wish real hate crimes got as much attentions as imaginary ones

>Representative Jackie Speier spoke out about the “inexcusable” sexual harassment in Congress during a hearing of the Committee on House Administration. She told the committee she had been “inundated” by reports of sexual harassment on Capitol Hill ever since she began soliciting them via social media.

>“From comments like ‘Are you going to be a good girl?,’ to harassers exposing their genitals, to victims having their private parts grabbed on the House floor, women and men have trusted me with their stories,” she said. “All they asked in return was that we fix our abusive system and hold the perpetrators accountable.”

Very simple. Men are the fucking problem. But more importantly, Republicans are the problems. You support Roy Moore, you guys love rape and molestation. You encourage it.

>In advance of Ms Speier’s testimony, about 1,500 former Congressional aides signed on to an open letter asking House and Senate leaders to implement sexual harassment training and reform the complaint system.

>At least one Congress member, however, is sceptical of the changes. Representative Rodney Davis said he’d heard concern over whether some offices would take a “short cut” to dealing with sexual harassment, and stop hiring women altogether.

And this fucking MAN says we should stop hiring men altogether.

DEFEND THIS

Baccon lettuce tomatoes chedder han

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier (CNN)
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

So it looks like purjury but can it be proven? Maybe.
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author (DailyMail)
archive.fo/ekyCy

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

>geese not far right

huwhat

>people mad he's not ready to appoint an SC for (((Clinton)))

And that’s the user who claims to be pro-Trump while shilling for Sessions.

really procures my brochures

>tfw no JJ's in my town
The one thing I miss from my college days daysoo

>The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

>When Scandals Collide (National Review)
archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

To sum it all up

>DNC pays CrowdStrike to tell the FBI Russia hacked the DNC

>DNC pays Fusion GPS to give the FBI the dossier

>Fusion linked lawyer gets visa approved by Lynch to attend meeting with Don Jr

>one or all of these use in FISA court to spy on Trump

Dude, weed!

>He was right about all the elections up until 2016 though!
Nate's complex models being destroyed by Portugal and outdated excel is a hilarious story I will be telling my grandkids one day

What is wrong with you?

IT EXISTS

I'd laugh if it was him

so is this good or bad

Can these people even think properly??? Also to the Hungarian in the last thread. White “progressives” make up 30% of the White Population. Disproportionately older women and millennials (1980 - 1995) with almost no middle ground. Rural areas while having been 85% White since the 1920s are meme tier with a birth rate of 12/1,000 and a death rate about the same. White Suburbanites are about 61.5% of the White population. But close to 80% of infants. They won the “popular vote” by .7% in the Nov’ 2016 congressional races.

Its disgusting

If till 270 no other baker pick it up, i will.

>if you're a celebrity, we own you and you're obligated to shill for our political ideology
I hate these people so much.

Damage control has been activated
>A Second Fusion GPS Dossier Implicated Clinton Foundation Donors (NationalReview)
archive.fo/17zta
The rats are scurrying for cover. Takeaways here
>there was an anti clinton dossier that fusion GPS tried to give to Trump Jr
>it didnt incriminate clinton
>Trump Jr rejected it
>Glen Simpson from Fusion met the russian lawyer before and after
>Fusion are good bois, they dindu nuffin.
>its all russias fault
This article is trying to shift the blame and say Russia tricked poor old Fusion.

John Podesta's lies to congress are getting more exposed
>Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta (NYT)
archive.fo/U4A1C
>After the postelection publication of a dossier by a former British spy into those connections — which included some salacious claims — John Podesta met with Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of the firm that commissioned the opposition research, to compare notes on Russia’s involvement, according to an associate of Mr. Podesta.

>During the general election season, the firm’s research was funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, though John Podesta has told congressional investigators that he had no knowledge of those payments. The associate said the meeting came as Mr. Simpson was considering whether, and how, his firm could continue its Russia-related Trump research. A spokeswoman for Mr. Simpson’s firm, Fusion GPS, declined to comment.

Really activates those almonds since Podesta claimed he didn't know the campaign he was running paid for the dossier. I guess Glen Simpson just forgot to mention that to Podesta.

This article also attempts to put distance between Tony and John Podesta which is at odds with what we learned from Tucker (pic related)
>Podesta Group Is In Mueller’s ‘Crosshairs’ Over Russian Influence (DailyCaller)
archive.fo/ezcgo

is Mike DeBenis credible?

Translation?

New tweet from the football eyed sexual assaulter.

>Be Clinton campaign
>Defacto takeover of DNC, who are broke
>Hire sketchy propaganda firm to create bogus Russian dossier
>It pays the Russians who provide source material for it
>It plants the dossier with friendly MSM who they also pay to shill or kill stories
>It pays a sketchy Russian lawyer and friends to set up meeting in Trump Tower with Don Jr.
>Meets with said lawyer before and after the Trump Tower meeting
>Makes sure FBI gets a copy via Neocons [McCain.jpg]
>Cue clinton campaign it's out there
>DOJ uses fake dossier to get FISA warrants
>Mook starts the Muh Russia meme in July, 2016
>Cue hired MSM press shills to get it published
>Entire thing was a scheme from the start, intended to destroy Trump's associates and presidency
>Conspiracy between Clinton, Obama admin officials, with a side helping of Neocons

Why was the individual mandate repeal ever a point of contention?

Seriously, geese are the ultimate libertarians. They protect small patches of grass, honking and snipping at anyone who gets close and they shit all over roads.

Yeah, don't post strawpolls faggot

Did Comey come out and list all of her crimes and then just say "pls don't prosecute, reasonable, no intent, come on guis" And since Lynch was AG of course they didn't.

They could have prosecuted on day one.

If a special prosecutor can go after Trump and his associates because of the dossier, then why can’t a special prosecutor be created for DNC collusion because of the dossier.

You GOPe shills aren’t really making a whole lot of sense. You should probably stop.

Well, to be fair. It was was her turn.

He's not been claiming to be pro-Trump, he is saying that people here are hired by Russians and Trump

Sensible chuckle

>Find some real LSD
Easy, now what?
It's not all just research chemicals, the real stuff is out there and has had a resurgence

what is your complain specifically?

And yet Sessions says there is no evidence. Sorry guys.

How did he think tweeting this was a good idea?

i'm not holding my breath

>Republicans struggling THIS hard to keep simple campaign promises

Thats not how you spell chickens

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056421/Hillary-Clinton-talks-buy-SECOND-dossier-Trump.html

>'This second deal with Christopher Steele isn't going through Marc Elias and Perkins Coie,' said a Clinton source. 'Perkins Coie got badly burned with the first dossier, and they don't want any part of the second one,' the source added.

>A close legal adviser to Bill Clinton adds: 'Bill is horrified about all this. He thinks this will blow up in Hillary's face once the charges in the second dossier are proven to be as false as the charges in the first dossier. He's also worried that she may be called to testify under oath before a congressional committee how she got the new dossier.

>'But Hillary is adamant,' the adviser continued, 'and her aides, including Huma Abedin, are egging her on. They tell her that whatever it takes to undo the Trump agenda is justified, and Hillary subscribes to that theory.'

You being a data miner and Sup Forums is too new to get it

because the swamp never had any real intention of repealing ACA

Normies gonna norm, man.

They think there is some kind of magic about any drug harder than caffeine or alcohol.

Dotard Drumpf