How many kids have to die before we get rid of guns?

How many kids have to die before we get rid of guns?

California's new gun laws from earlier this year not working out?

All of them

All of them

All of them

All of them +1

All of them.
Who wants to bet its gang related?

>Another shooting in California
Maybe if we ban high capacity stripper clips this will stop happening.

All of them minus 1. So he can learn how to worship the kube.

All white ones

oh my fucking god you americans need to do something about this. i suggest reinstating mental health services.

We must ban assault mexicans. Enough is enough

I can't stop buying guns please AWB now I have problem

it is on a indian reservation.

6 goymillion

>support gun rights
>support updating our healthcare system which is based on having your employer subsidize it for you, which worked 100-20 years ago but is outdated now and for freelance types
But I can only pick one, fucking hell get it together D's and M's.

as in government subsidized ones for the poor. when reagan go rid of them, the mass shootings started

All of them, obviously

>3 dead

It's literally nothing.

>gun free zones
>country with easy to buy guns
>only 3 dead

Apply yourself.

All of them

Shooting NEAR School.
3 dead and some students got wounded.
Probably stray bullets from muh gang gang nigga.

that would help a lot but it won't happen because our legislative branch is a bunch of fucknuts pouring money into the wrong things

Why would the people running this country want a peaceful, happy populace when they could have us panicked and at each other's throats?

All of them.

How are you going to get rid of guns when your government is the world's biggest distributor/runner of them?

Nah, subsidies don't fucking work for anyone but lobbyists and politicians. We need to set up basic bitch government run hospitals funded through local taxes (someone from Montana shouldn't have to pay for someone in Cali), and if you want better care then you have the option to go to a private center.

POP POP POP
Three negroes DROP

Precisely. Keeping us occupied with shit like "being white is okay hurr" and other divisiveness keeps attention off of blatant corruption, bribery, corporate meddling, and other scum-suckery that effects every one of us.

Morons whining for "race war NOW" are probably even stupider than the races they denigrate since they take the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

The Feds have no Constitutional authority to do that.

States on the other hand do. California is perfectly free to set up it's own state run healthcare system and give it away to every illegal that hops the fence to boot. They don't because it's financially impossible and they know it. It's just easier for the Feds to hide the costs by rolling it into the national debt, whereas a state would have to declare bankruptcy much sooner.

The whole point of the Federal system is to allow states to do shit like that, and people will vote with their feet about what works and what doesn't for each state. If CA or MD or VT or wherever wants a European style medical system they can do it, and people that want it can move there. If other states don't want it the feds have no right to force it on them.

>shit like "being white is okay hurr" and other divisiveness
>simply stating its ok to be white is divisivness
>the state of (you)

A L L O F T H E M
L
L

O
F

T
H
E
M

That would be awesome user but you expect our government to not fuck it all up and ram pills into people?

Ahaha

It is divisive, and don't pretend it's not. It's essentially baiting a retard with a twinkie tied to the end of a stick, with you pretending that them chasing it was their idea all along.

one of which is the shooter

spbp

>bunch of nurses from the same local elementary called my store to sign up for trauma medicine in the past few days

That's like saying "Happy Birthday" is offensive because some bitch, over-the-hill, ugly hags take it as a jab at their age for no reason.

It's not a problem with the statement, it's a problem with the mouthbreathers that find it offensive.

None of the dead are kids, this is a nothing event. Probably drug related

Are you saying it's not okay to be white then?

>california
the only solution is more gun control

shall not be infringed

Stop with your forced Sup Forums bullshit.

>trauma medicine

tf is trauma medicine, morphine and txa?

back to leftypol

Whoever is/isn't/should/shouldn't be offended is totally irrelevant and that's the part you're missing. It's all being carefully allowed to happen because you fucking idiots would rather yell about blacks and immigrants than deal with the politicians who are enabling the very things you yell about, simply because you're do-nothing, worthless morons exactly the same as liberals, who only care to yell your empty words on an online forum like "4 chan" and think that somehow you have been heard.

Nothing you do matters, simply because you don't do anything - you whine and whimper like a beaten dog on the tether, just like you are supposed to.

Good dog. Now go back to your board and forget that you have any say in what actually goes on around you instead of just circlejerking about trolling and "happenings"

You all make fun of what you call "normies" when in fact they're the ones living their lives, being productive, and making a difference in the world, whereas you sit back, do nothing, and endlessly pontificate about the meaning of the inflection of the tone of a word on 4 chan.

This.

I'm a Divine Right monarchist, little guy. The idea of "human rights" is a fucking joke.

Lovely, so the government can deny people their rights by deeming them unfit.

>666
Another calfag supported by Satan

Nice word salad, faggot. Doesn't for a second change that non whites vote for gun control. pol is right and you're wrong.

The Sup Forums bogeyman seems to be buried pretty deep in your skull there, friend. I don't go there let alone post any of the shit you accused me of there.

The "it's ok to be white" shit is obvious b8 designed to expose racists. It's not dividing anyone, since the only people that care about it are already completely divorced from reality. Just because reading "it's ok to be white" upsets you doesn't make it wrong. You're no better than the insecure betas on Sup Forums that would chimp out over an "it's ok to be black" poster.

5 dead

neighbor says murderer was a known felon...

WE WUZ tier

Meant to say training in there

But he had a high powered rifle WTF

oh my goodness how could he have gotten a gun?
better increase those waiting periods and infringe people's rights further!

So if someone uses a computer for something illegal & evil you think all of us should have our computers taken away? I feel that's some commie pinko nigger shit. That's my feeling.

TOP KEK

You seem so irritated that you can't refute my points. Why is that?

>he's from a nation that never conquered the world by the sword and their Will

Must be frustrating

Lol.

Two words my friend
S T R A W P U R C H A S E
T
R
A
W

P
U
R
C
H
A
S
E

>BLM, a violent, obnoxious, widespread movement of ooga boogas is ok
>a piece of printer paper that says "Its ok to be white" isn't

What point? That you apparently think it's not okay to be white?

All of them, My safety won't be jeopardized just because your kid got turned into swiss cheese.

Repeal the 13th amendment first.

You both are idiots, I'm not even the guy from above, but holy shit is he right, the politicians and corporate bodies that are in cahoots are the enemy of all common men, black, brown, yellow, red and white. It's okay to be white, it's also Ok to be black, it's not ok to fuck over millions of your fellow americans directly by doing things like poisoning their water and then denying them medical coverage, or forcing them into actual debt slavery in the penal system because of a plant that's been medically beneficial to humanity as long as humans have existed, just for examples.

“You got more than the blacks, don’t complain.
You’re better than them, you been born with white skin,” they explain.
And the Negro’s name
Is used it is plain
For the politician’s gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain’t him to blame
He’s only a pawn in their game

Another leftard found a gun and performed post-birth abortions again.

Seriously, when can we just go back to normal?

Either you're bots, willfully ignoring the point, or you're all retard tier fools who think that your salvation lies in something you can hold in you physical hand.

I can assure you your salvation does not, but your respite from this earth does, and you should take the chance to put it to your temple and scratch the trigger in deep thought.

Holy shit this thread is full of AYYY's

How about surgically removing trigger fingers from felons so we can identify the bad actors.
> Inb4 sharia lite

All of them
L
L

O
F

T
H
E
M

go back to /k/ faggots

>be american
>get shot

Why the fuck have there been so many shootings lately? It's been one thing after another. Is the Deep State really that desperate to take our guns?

All of them

> be pirate meme flag
> go back to r*ddit with your memes

Let me guess, the shooter will end up being white and Sup Forums will immediately jump on FALSE FLAG CIA COVERT OP ATTACK! THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE OUR GUNS!

>The deep state
You realize, the only reason the "deep state" won't take your guns is because Washington is filled with lobbyists, right?

All of them

> California
> white

another r*dditor typed the wrong URL?

All of them.

>Shooting in California
>Commiefuckingfornia
>be american in a state with the strictest gun laws in the country
>still get shot
How's them gun laws working out

Oh yes I forgot, there's billions of illegal Mexicans and blacks in California. All the whites have died out and all the statistics provided by government sources are fake news.

is the internet good on mars?