WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER YOTSUBA

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER YOTSUBA

This is nice board

That's Keksandra
>>/s4s/

I'm happy that green rodent is gone.

Because Kiyohiko Azuma got fed up with his character being associated with scum from the internet

delet this

Who?

Literally 2 posts in

Literally who?

I know who keksandra is. She's Sup Forums's mascot. Whose daughter is OP talking about?

who the fuck is keksandra

mine

Who's the Irish girl? A girl leprechaun?

Sup Forums's mascot. Check the home page.

Penetrated in the cunny

Check 'em

I think this time instead hading it to someone else I think the asian jew will simply kill the site out of pure spite

Please just rename the site to 4reddit while you're at it

what?

Check the home page

Had Sup Forums been a company there would have been a revolt and taking over by the shareholders.

This is fucking cancer holy shit. I want Moot back.

Where do you see this?

Fortunately, we still have the mods. I mean. They at least understand our complains.

Do your jobs mods, these dubs command it.

I see gook moot really wants this place to be the meme central 9gagchan. He should be deleting useless boards like /s4s/, not pandering to them.

>Fortunately, we still have the mods. I mean. They at least understand our complains

>its real
Does it means we can post that doujin about yotsuba on Sup Forums now?

We still lack a karma function tied to our accounts, though.

Make anons pay for the great Sup Forums wall that keeps the filthy poorfag anons away from Sup Forums, so that only the Sup Forums-pass users remain.

Given that now we have a icon identifying pass users and a special board for them I doubt it will take long for that

I believe that will be the death of Sup Forums. Those poor fags contribute quite a lot to the site.

rude post. please delete.

Of course it will, people have been pointing out how he has been using the exact same tactics that failed in japan and the only people hwo are giving him money are the retards and sooner or later they will simply reach the conclusion that they would have a better time going back to tumblr/reddit/whatever because those sites don't have fucking malware ads

Nothing he is doing will lead to the site surviving long, at best he will get some easy money for a few months and then the site fucking dies

Soon Sup Forums will have a something awful style paywall.

Not monetarily however.

I got up to 16 pages of THAT shindol doujin 4 hours ago. No ban until I went fuck it and posted a few nsfw parts. Mods were slow as fuck since you'd never get past the 4th page a few years ago, I'm pretty sure they had no idea what I was posting, till I dumped 3 pages of Yotsuba having fun time with Carl.

Fugg XDD

So you were stopping the crime by doing the crime?

He was just proving how the mods don't understand Sup Forums culture anymore.

Why is Sup Forums the most invasive [s4s] users but yet all the Sup Forums people here understand it the least?

Do you think that this site runs for free or what?

Well, ITO threads were getting banned even on halloween

>I believe that will be the death of Sup Forums
Little late for that. Both the quality and the activity/frequency of posts have long since dropped.
I've no idea why I remain.

>Ito threads banned on Halloween
In what kind of shitty timeline have we stepped in?

>/s4s/, a board dedicated exclusively to shitposting, gets to create and cement neo-Sup Forums's mascot
So is shitposting encouraged now?

most educated posts in this thread

>ITO
sorry but what is that?

Maybe dubs will come back

Shitposting is normal posting outside of Sup Forums and maybe some smaller boards.

You tell me

Now Sup Forums experiences the worst thing for a father. its daughter's puberty. When she becomes the things they hate the most. And epic shitposter.

Why? Manga isn't off topic.

Well only a few select boards, especially the smaller ones.

>Shitposting is normal posting outside of Sup Forums

Why not just register Sup Forums as brand. Normalfags like memes now so they would pay for Sup Forums's brand original meme T-shirts alot. They would even come here and pay more money for being inside a meme centralle and make new OCs. Everyone with pass could then vote for the best memes that will get the brand stamp on it. I can already see that this is moneygenerating ecosystem.

>outside of Sup Forums

The all caps probably threw you off for a moment there.
>ito
>halloween
google

Don't forget that people once again got banned for posting the latest TLR:D chapter.

Is this pure autism or puritanism on the mods part?

Horror story mangaka. If you ever saw meme pics like "This hole was made for me" or "let me in im fairy", you should know those are from his works

Yeah I know that, was wondering why halloween on Sup Forums was so tame

Mods are retarded crossboarders, so it's mostly ignorance.

That's not even a bad idea at all.

>CALLOUSLY SHOWING ANKLES
>"TOPKEK"
>"toptopkek"
>that pose
>threedimensional memetexting
>wearing shorts with a blouse so short you can see half of them

I hate her.
I want her to die.

love*
bear my babies*

At least we have each other.

The only bad thing she has is the lack of freckles or a mole. Otherwhise she is a top animu girl except for the dumb hat.

Kill yourself topkekchan

>Taking all of it at face value

You're not ascended enough to be on [s4s]'s humor level

user, are you single?

But i hate half the anons here

>s4s
>ascended

The only thing ascended about them is their BMI

Where will we go if Sup Forums dies though? the other chans have somewhat different cultures

4taba

Go to bed.

We will re-appropriate them with our superior memes.

>[s4s]
Why does that shithole exist? Why don't Hiroshima delete it he has problems with money?

I'm just hoping this site won't die before new years, just so we can experience massive r/a/dio threads for the last time before this site finally dies under this nip jew command.

Sekrit club chans like that one with madoka in the name, or others with 20 users on average. """true""" anons will gather on those and then we will all migrate to the one with most users.

*since he

If Hiro would stop memeing about no profit and actually tried to sell Sup Forums i could propably manage it.
But he is a shekez

/s4s/-users are also Sup Forums-pass users, so they actually give money, instead of being a waste of money like Sup Forums.

Wow, lots of quotes and not a lot of references.

hmm.

>:^)
kill it

[s4s] users are the third most pass giving board according to statistics, which says a lot given their pass population to total board size ratio

>the other chans have somewhat different cultures
Heh, that's because you faggots made this site Reddit v2.0.

I have no place to go if Sup Forums dies. But maybe there'll be more imageboards that pop-up if it does.

Let me show you how it's done you little shit.

Says a lot about them being complete retards.