Childhood is idolising Sasuke

Childhood is idolising Sasuke.
Adulthood is realizing Kakashi made more sense.

You're doing it wrong.

Kakashi was always my favorite character.
Does anyone actually like post-timeskip Sasuke?

I liked him up until immediately after Itachi died.

>Childhood is idolising Sasuke.
What an awful childhood you had there.

Adulthood is not being a narutard.

this

Adulthood is not watching anime at all, yet here we are...

Childhood is idolising Hashirama
Adulthood is realizing Madara made more sense

Childhood is idolising Hashirama
Adulthood is realising Tobirama made more sense and Madara is a faggot

who in the fuck idolized Sasgay?

OP is a faggot.

Implying that Sup Forums watches anime is like saying that Sup Forums actually plays videogames.

It's been almost a year since I watched anime

Kakashi was 1 of 6 out of 300+ characters who I could actually tolerate the others being Tobi, Madara, Hidan, Deidara and Temari

Adulthood is doing whatever you want with no restrictions.

He was actually halfway decent between Orichimaru's first death and Itachi, if you ignore the snake escape against Deidera.

But even as a kid I liked Kakashi and hated Sasuke.

Chilldhood wanting to marry Hinata
Adulthood married Hinata

It all worked out well.

Tobirama is like the cops, and the Uchiha are like blacks man. Except Tobirama actually discriminates and was part of the problem.

A ton of anime is specifically made for adults though.

You should take your shitty Sup Forums memes back to Sup Forums.

Nope. Uchihas enjoyed special perks thanks to Tobirama but they still rebelled because of some ill-perceived oppression like the stupid dindus they really are.

>special perks
Like what? Making them the popo so that everyone would hate them and he could keep an eye on them?

Giving them responsibilities where they can actually put their talents to good use for the sake of order in the village? What terrible discrimination.

Of course he discriminated, in the sense that he could make a distinction between different things like a proper rational being.

>There's a group of people that develop a magical eye when they mature
>This eye lets them become disgustingly powerful and even downright broken with endless hax abilities
>Including manipulation of literal ciity destroying demons
>It also give mental problems to 80% of them, where emotional damage is answered by psychothic rampages using these eyes
>"Oh boy what should I do with this group of people being part of my nation"
>Instead of downright genocides, Tobirama decides to put them in a position of scrutiny but also authority and respect as the law enforcement
>Keep in mind that it's not like they're the only clan that remains firmly apart from the main gene pool (Hyuga) nor the only one that has an government enforced role (Nara)
>This group of people still takes offense to their sitation and plan to go on a psychothic rampage to get in charge, proving Tobirama right

>emotional damage is answered by psychothic rampages using these eyes
Oh yeah, 80% of the Uchiha were TOTALLY going on psychotic rampages during the time of peace.

>"Oh boy what should I do with this group of people being part of my nation"
HALF the nation, power-wise.

>respect as the law enforcement
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Also, I believe he kept them out of ANBU for the most part.

The Uchiha should have had a much larger representation in the higher levels of government than they did. For this, you can mostly blame Madara for not taking up the role of Hokage, but no way Tobirama should have had the power to oppress the Uchiha like he did.

Tobirama was the Hokage Konoha needed

His insane change during the Danzo fight was entertaining, but I figured he'd go completely nuts like the joker instead of deciding on a new world order

He still is.

You're trying to spin this to put being a nardo shithead on the same level as being an anime fan, but you're one wrong cocksucker, faggot.

That was a bad thing according to Orochimaru and Hashirama

Orochimaru is the most untrustworthy faggot in the series and Hashirama is well-docimented as loving Madara's cock.

Nice argument, IDIOT.

>Orochimaru is the most untrustworthy faggot in the series
Also widely viewed as not wrong.

>...
Yet here we are indeed.

Just because yuru yuri is for adults doesn't mean it's "for adults"

Never idolized the edgelord only fags do

Temari best girl

>Temari best girl
>confident
>capable
>goes after best guy rather than some hulking muscle faggot
I just wish she had more screen time. She was one of my first waifu candidates before I even knew what waifus were.

>Giving them responsibilities where they can actually put their talents to good use

What.

>uchiha basic power: copy
>turn them into ninja police
>not infiltrators/scouts to copy every other villages secret technique

You know who'd actually make great ninja cops? Fucking hyuga

>sees all
>taijutsu expertise means great at takedowns
>also ensures that cops won't blow up village

Tobirama is a fucking hack

>this makes sense

If it wasn't for Sauce, everyone would've died.

It does since he did more good than harm, pardoning Orochimaru and Kabuto was the retarded thing.

Rhetoric is the predicate of all argument. You are a massive faggot, ergo one seeks to avoid being like you.

Always liked Kakashi.
Sasuke is the edgelord's choice.

my nigga

>Kabuto
Well Kabuto has been mindfucked for god knows how long untill he became a swell guy.], so he got his punishment.

>Orochimaru
>Implying that anyone can stop ninja mengele.
You can seal him, kill or put him in a jail, but he will always find a way a to return.
Just let him be and hope that he won't try to fuck shit up too hard.

>reminder that Sasuke's trial was rigged as fck
>reminder that Orochimaru and his crew still free

Kakashi confirmed for shit Hokage,

Kakashi hooked me into Naruto first place

Why would the Hyuga want a burden like that? The Uchiha were the ones who needed an outlet for their powers, and Tobirama tasked them with protecting Konoha from crime.

childhood is watching nardo.
adulthood is not.

Tobirama best rama confirmed.

Hashirama had dozens of chances to kill Madara, but refused because muh shounen friendship.

Basically all the Uchiha joined the Senju before Madara did. Just kill Madara and be done with it.

But Hashirama was blind to the fact that like 90% of Uchiha are evil (not their fault, as Zetsu fucked with the tablet and tricked them, but still). So he sucked Madara off, endangered his family and clansmen, and is ultimately more culpable than Tobirama. If Hashirama let Tobirama kill Madara, all of this would have been aboided.

>Childhood is idolising Sasuke.
I don't know what kind of childhood YOU had but yeah, no.

2 years without anime. I just read reviews and chill here pretending to knew

Childhood is idolising Rock Lee
Adulthood is realizing that Rock Lee is still the best