Childhood is when you idolize Kamina. Adulthood is when you realize that the Rossiu makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Kamina. Adulthood is when you realize that the Rossiu makes more sense.

Rossui would not have survived without Kamina's assistance early on, and his death arguably had an enormous impact in shaping Rossiu's path.

Adulthood is when you realize this anime is shit.

Adulthood is realizing when something is good for what it is

Edgy teenhood is when you say everything you don't like or used to like is shit

Shit can have value in certain situations.

Usually, it just stinks up the place, though.

Childhood is digging up dirt all day. Adulthood is when you get big enough to use galaxies as melee weapons.

Fei Fong Wong should have just stayed in his own show, instead of casting in another as temporary antagonist.

Literally nobody ever idolized, looked up to, or identified with Rossiu. Stop making these goddamn threads.

Rossiu was right in the real world, Simon was right in the world of TTGL where nothing makes sense.

>tyranny is right in the real world

Somebody put this fucking liberal out of his goddamn misery.

Both of them were wrong in the real world, it's just that rossiu's approach to things seemed more realistic and in line with what we expect, while simon was all ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA.

Never really used anyone in the show as a idol. But as a teen I did identify heavily with Simon and in a lot of ways I still do.
As an adult I still use Gurren Lagann as a motivator when im down or dont think I can do something.
Pretty sure without that show I'd still be a NEET living in my grandparents spare bedroom.

Is this the beginning of a new meme?

>You, big hero, ignored an order and caused damage
>that's why instead of doing something sensible, like firing you from your post or give you a month of jail we'll execute you
Yeah, no.

>(baka)

Rossiu was just running away. Making his friend into a scapegoat and trying to keep everything as 'safe' as he could, without actually trying to force change or progress like you have to do sometimes.

Rossiu made the same mistake as Lordgenome and Antispirals. He succumbed to fear, and imprisoned Simon out of his control-freakish tendencies. Which nearly killed everyone.

watching this show for the first time i only got 3 episodes left. It maybe has become my favorite anime, wish i had known about it earlier.

>All his plans would result in unnecessary deads
>Makes more sense.

kittan dies

/thread

Everyone dies, big fucking spoiler.

If Id were here he could've whooped some ass made a real difference instead of almost kill everyone and then try to shoot himself.

ROW ROW