ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス

1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST LIVE
fu_mou

■GUEST DJ
Stereoman
hugkiss (GIG&TAKE, V.A.I.O.Lounge)

■RESIDENT DJ
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)
D-YAMA(MOGRA)※お休み

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TimeTable
23:00~23:40 chefoba/DeLPi •

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=867416
mega.nz/#F!GUVUlaoI!Dhr4kkLK_bBbsiF4rAWNeg
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
youtube.com/watch?v=Biy7oFKvveI
youtube.com/watch?v=FjmKV7HB4Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=q6T0wOMsNrI
soundcloud.com/pandaboy/love-circulation-pandaboy-natural-decoration-core-mix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get in here fagets

Here we go again.

Selamat Pagi mogranon! I've missed the last ~4 months but finally managed to wake up on time.

Here's hoping for a good month's show.

I'm on time for once.

aww yus party time

Here's the remux+cue for last month.
Torrent: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=867416
DDL: mega.nz/#F!GUVUlaoI!Dhr4kkLK_bBbsiF4rAWNeg
Sorry about the delay on this, I got lazy and forgot about it.

same here. It's good to be back.

Oh boy best time of the month.

>- Don't know if Livestreamer is still broken due to the ustream api upgrades if so then can't be helped.

Currently using livestreamer, working fine.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC

pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old ones
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u

new one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

Again, Next Mogra event is on the FIRST Saturday of December (Saturday 3rd)
For updates, follow and visit /ghost/ to keep you informed.

Also please, try to maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to minimum or better in 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in Ghost post mode to avoid all the shitposting.

It's time.

tfw you stumple across MOGRA while walking around akiharaba, on a monday...

>23:00~23:40 chefoba/DeLPi • 23:40~00:20 kei。/すーすけ&310
>wasting chefoba and kei for slow as beginning shit
Already confirmed to be fucking shit.

Best time of the month is finally here!
It felt like so damn long ;_;

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix (This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month)
- Mogra Anniversary (As a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do 2 days [Saturday/Sunday] that are the more Sup Forums related ones)
- Anison Matrix Anniversary (One day event, always first Saturday of May)
- New Year Countdown (Last day of the year)

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

Work doesn't usually let me join you guys, but I'm here this month.

Missed you anons.

Stereoman, hugkiss, and fu_mou are all great though.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, not other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

It's time, Lads!

sensei is up!

But kei does good early sets with chill stuff really often. Pity about chefoba, always gets me hyped

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 3 GUEST DJ/LIVE.

(1/2)

▼fu_mou
In announcing the music on the Internet, released by ALTEMA Records the "Green Night Parade EP" in May 2011.
Remix by the Original Mix and PandaBoY of "Green Night Parade" of the title track is collect is heavy play great deal of attention in many places.
Dramatic and armed with electro sound after the electronica that take advantage of the emotional melody, start a full-fledged activities centered on music provision to idle and anime.
Aya Hirano, remix of livetune "Tell Your World," which became a hot topic suddenly in Google Chrome of CM, Up Up Girls, private Ebisu junior high school, the theater version of "Certain Magical - Endeyumion of miracle -" drama charge of never knew what and "arpeggio of Blue steel" ED song and "PriPara" theme song.
Including the artists, so it enjoys a good high reputation and popularity.
Besides Maon Kurosaki, Maaya Uchida, Sachika Misawa, provided music and to Ishihara summer organization, a group of popular idol game "Tokyo 7th Sisters", the other was in charge of the produce of 777sisters, popular anime "School Gurashi" responsible for the ED song.
In addition, while acting as composer, vigorously expand the solo activities, including live.
EDM scene of the young nobleman, the other in charge of the official remix of Porter Robinson "Flicker", such as their own music, "Green Night Parade" is on the air in the UK state-owned broadcast "BBC Radio 1", the music of high jumped domestic, It has gained a great reputation abroad.
twitter . com / fu_mou
soundcloud . com / fu_mou

It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

(2/2)

▼Stereoman
Truck maker / DJ who came from the countryside of Kyushu
And emotional of which was mainly affected by the Futurebass
Production exquisitely sprinkled music a pop that was affected from Anison.
In recent years it is also on music provision of song material is further expanding the activities of the field.
soundcloud . com / 5tereomanjpn

▼hugkiss (GIG&TAKE, V.A.I.O.Lounge)
Sound Cloud resident 22-year-old girl.
Expand the field of activity to the metropolitan area of the club from 2014, starring in numerous events.
Expand the DJ in the groove-oriented style that distinguish the anime songs and base music, at home watching the anime a lot every day.
Recently of anison and Pretty game song in itself EDIT, it has produced a MASHUP.

Thanks, ustream is shitting itself on mobile for some reason.

Cmon Chefoba, this is Anison Matrix not Soulful House Matrix

>D-Yama sick again
That poor soul just can't catch a break.

Good evening gang, let's enjoy the night

For the ones coming now.

23:00 •

That's why he shouldn't do early sets

>Anison

Completely forgot it was today.

Welcome back

NEW NADESICO WHEN???

Well, at least the last one was uploaded before the stream.

Yes, it's working fine, didn't have time to check till now, thanks user.

Hi user, glad to see you back and on time

Rec, long time.

Thank you as always for all your work, saw it in /ghost/.

SHOUNEN NO HAATO

SHOUNEN NO HAATO

Name of song before SHounen Heart?

Oh, hey MOGRA.
Yay Shounen Haato!

SHOUNEN HAATO

time for /comfy/

who ready for shelter here

youtube.com/watch?v=Biy7oFKvveI

Not sure if anyone else remembers this, but this song always reminds me of BOKUSATSU, and his amazing version Lolicon Heart.

God those were amazing threads.

Thank You!

I actually still haven't seen Shelter despite faggots here going POHTAHHHHHH.

Oh damn. I forgot all about that one. Personally I'm counting on Oblongar to remix FliFla ED.

chance of Shelter being played? I'd reckon they will, many of the resident DJs were hyping it up on twitter

It's time, boys.

Go watch it as soon as this is over.

Are we going to hear Yuri on Ice OP? I sure hope so.

I'd like to hear the FlipFlap OP and the Stella no Mahou ED, They seem perfect for MOGRA.

full flip flap op was just released a couple of days ago, looking forward to hearing that too

ai is love

I have read some threads of it and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter do it but please, do it on peace.

For the once that don't know here is a little info in pic related, more than sure they are going to play it sooner or later here.

Havnt heard this version. Anyone got a copy? its chill as fuck

what is thissss it's so gooood

Pretty hyped about Kimi no Na wa showings next year.

Good taste for days in here. Thanks for hosting you guys.

Fuck the train.

crab a shit

why feels right from the start?

Mogra making me wanna cry

Same here user. Funi confirmed the dates yet?

don't waste chefoba on starting sets they said

Days' second OP would be perfect for Mogra. It's better than the first one and kind of comfy too.

no sales ;_;

What song is this playing right now?
It's really nice.

I think all they've said so far is first quarter.

What song is this right now? Kinda sounds like MMCZ

For the ones coming now.

23:40 •

Neat. They're probably going to do it in the spring during "Shinkai Day"

D-YAMA's not sick though, he's just DJing at one of those Mogra nights in Sapporo

what's this right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=FjmKV7HB4Ag

youtube.com/watch?v=q6T0wOMsNrI

snek

I'd be impressed if they even know about FlipFlap.

Then again, they seem to always play Sora no Method songs which is also pretty obscure.

My bad, I only knew he was taking a free day.

A SHIT

HOW is she so fucking perfect?

A BEST.

Airing show get a decent chance regardless of popularity though.
[Have hope]

What mix of renai is this? I need it.

soundcloud.com/pandaboy/love-circulation-pandaboy-natural-decoration-core-mix

Even if some songs don't show up while airing, sometimes they'll appear at a later mogra.

crab a shit

STAPLE STABLE

REMINDER THAT SHE IS FUCKING PERFECT

Yeah, you got to wait for the full song to be released and it takes time to remix too.

Literally kill "your" self, faggot.

>Natsume OP3
BASED

Kind of disappointed it's not the new season's OP, it's pretty good.

The best time of the week has arrived!

Thanks user.

It's finally the day.

pretty chill so far

fuck I missed these threads

>>old ones
>senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
>sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
>
>new one
>sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
Doesn't work.