Is Son Gohan the weakest saiyan?

Is Son Gohan the weakest saiyan?

no, tarble is
/thread

Don't you understand the concept of training in DB?

Gohan can just train for a few months, and he'll be back to full potential.

>Gohan
>train

lets continue the meme ride

Yes.

when is he gonna train, between his cuckhold sessions and his meetings?

Fuck yeah
Fuck the stupid ass autistic manchildbaby

He's trained for like 2 weeks and he's already as strong as base piccolo who himself is as strong as Frost

and then he made up an excuse to not fight because he's a little bitch, just like his fans :^)

Why even bother opening a new fucking thread if its just to shitpost in it. Is one person with an average iq here? Stop the meme crap and lets discuss dragonball for once. FUuuuck

Stay mad that if Gohan wanted to he could wreck every single villain. Toriyama doesn't do that because then the show would end. Gohan is too strong.

While cuckgeta jobs every other week

why didin't he look like this during the freiza arc?

Omg you even worse then the crying gohanfag at least he makes us laugh you just annoying as fuck. piss off if you dont enjoy memes.

fuck off you insecure manlet

That makes me wonder, what would happen if Gohan got a God form?

Would it be based on SSJ or on his Mystic transformation?

Even without training, Gohan was stronger than Piccolo in the Freiza arc.

>gohan got so weak he can't even follow conversations anymore
episode 63 was pure gold

Gohan would probably be stronger than Vegeta and Goku combined if he just kept training, so no. But if you're talking about currently, then yes.

Mystic was basically guru power up x 100

His base potential skyrocketed, its not an actual "form"

At least this is what I think

Fuck all of you with your shitty ass memes also vegeta is now the strongest mortal in z so fuck you.

Because he was five

>Gohan would probably be stronger than Vegeta and Goku combined if he just kept training

It's a fact that he would be. This is stated multiple times in DBZ and DBS.

He lost the mystic powers because he didn't fulfill his end of the deal and let the old kai grope Videl or Bulma's tits

I like this pic
>Gohan is the strongest sayian at that point
>people use it to shitpost about him

come back in 9 hours when the new episode airs and you might get it

stop spamming the thread with stop the fucking memes. aint gonna happen

>be strong enough to destroy the whole world in 0.1 seconds if you felt like it
>be a wagecuck instead

why

>stop ruining super with memes
STFU jobetafag

Keep crying faggot.

Chichi poisoned his mind.
Dude could literally become a one man diamond distrubution center. Crushing coal into diamonds and then selling them.
Make money off idiots who think he's weak due to his frame via a paid entry for potential reward system.
Or more.
But no, fighting is bad. It never solved any problem ever. No Fucking Sir.

Nigga gohan never liked to fight in the first place, chichi had nothing to do with it

(YOU)

Gohan has more energy than the sun, a single one of his ki blast would solve power issues on earth for millions of years.

We never saw 3-4 year old Gohan.
I bet the moment he learned coherent sentences Chichi locked him in his room and stacked books in front of him.
He is stockholm'd to shit son.

but he forgot how to do ki blasts

t.manletcuck

>spent all my stones because lmao super vegito
>got super gogeta instead

Wasn't the reason Gohan had unlimited potential was because he was a Half-Saiyan? Then does that mean Goten and Trunks has unlimited potential too?

The reason why is because plot device

Hes the hero's son

Yeah, it's a half-saiyan thing.

Goten and trunks are supposed to be even better then gohan in terms of potential. akira said that sayians born without a tail grow faster in power.

He doesn't really need money when he is married to a millionaire.

He just loves his nerd job.

So why the fuck aren't they training them? 11 year old Gohan was already stronger than Cell and that was rushed training too

nah he's just mutant
freak of nature

How the fuck do you forget that Gohan is a scientist.

He's doing scientific research on ki and powerlevels.

You're all retarded.

It really is a shame what they did to Gohan.
I am a gohanfag and I don't mind that he went home to become a familyman, because he never liked fighting anyway.
What does kinda annoy me is that they humiliate him for doing it.
They even went as far to make him look extra pathetic during RoF arc of super, for no reason at all.
The movie did it perfectly he was rusty, but he was still strong enough to look competent.
He was only outclassed by Frieza who was just far beyond almost everybody in the movie.
I have no idea why toei is doing it, but I do hope that they give him a chance to redeem himself.

When you really think about Ki is a very good form of energy because it can work without being converted into electricity, it would revolutionize all technology in Dragon Testicles Z is they found a way to use ki to power their technology why you wouldnt even need wires either.

>They even went as far to make him look extra pathetic during RoF arc of super, for no reason at all.

Being able to put out so much ki that his presence was detectable from beyond the edge of the observable universe is pretty fucking big.

Take note, Goku wasn't able to track down the presence of revived Frieza due to how far away Beerus' planet is, but he WAS able to track down Gohan's presence.

And keep in mind, that boost in ki happened AFTER Gohan got perforated by Frieza.

>Gohan ruins his potential because he'd rather fuck Videl than train
>Goten ruins his potential because he'd rather fuck random girls than train

Wil Mai fuck over Trunks too?

Which is among the things Gohan works on.

Gohan is practically inventing a whole new scientific field on ki, at least if DBO is where DBS' future leads to.

And whereas Dr. Gero really didn't understand what he was working on, Gohan isn't just smart, he actually knows how to use ki.

>Gohan isn't just smart
He is a retard

No, because Trunks already reached wizard status. He even unlocked that new form after kissing Mai, so now he can safely fuck her without worrying about getting weak.

why is he getting all the cool stuff?
sexy ass pure waifu who isnt bitching all the time.
new exclusive transofrmation
getting all the cool moves

Never understood why Gohan was so awkward around Videl, he should be very confident and alpha like his dad was at that age. Gohan already being strong as fuck would kick in the female helpless instinct or OOH YOU ARE SO BIG AND STRONG I FEEL SO SAFE AROUND YOU.

Japan adores him.

That's just being a beta

Future warrior from an apocalyptic world using swordstyle.
How can you not love this man

he is sexy

because he is best boy

No, user, you're retarded.

>and then user was Kakarrot

Best boy deserves all the good things.

He doesnt fuck around.

bitch why you getting mad over the protagonist of the show?

>at a birthday party of a female friend
>almost everyone there is a girl, only three guys around like me
>for some reason someone mentions dragonballz
>spend 1 hour hearing a bunch of girls declare their everlasting love for vegeta and trunks

Girls really like the Vegeta family line lemme tell ya. It's that ruthless no-prisoners attitude.

so we all trunksfags now Sup Forums ?

Because he wasn't oblivious to things

It's why drunk people are so confident

>cuckhold
I never really gotten where this insult for him came from. Out of all of the characters, he is tied with Krillin for happiest marriages. Are Goku-fags just pissed Gohan actually kisses his wife or something?

Thank the lord for super.
Gt trunks was the most horrible bastardisation of a character I have ever witnessed

>purple hair
NOT CANON

He wasn't awkward, just dense and autistic

> grown up Trunks from the main universe is different from the apocalyptic one

What a surprise. They're pretty much different characters.

Do you think Goku is quietly disappointed in Gohan for wasting his immense potential and being a cuck

>t.gtfag
you disgust me

user, he was raised Son "I never kiss my wife" Goku when he was child, then by a combination of both Chi Chi, who probably had to rape Son Goku to conceive Gohan and Goten, and Piccolo, who's closest encounter to anything to do with sex is merging with another male Namekian. Gohan basically had everything set-up to ensure he was doomed to remain forever alone, and he still somehow managed to snag Vidal.

>quietly

if gt would have ended with the baby saga. it would have been a good series. the super 17 arc killed it off and the shadow dragon arc was way too much goku pandering.

But GT Trunks is just Kid Trunks grown up, and it's like they are completely different characters.

He was doing pretty good for someone that had never interacted with girls his age

But user Gohan is hot so him being bad with women is just unfathomable.

since goku black doesn't exist anymore.
Has vegeta finally gotten his first W of defeating a major villain under his belt?

I miss angry Videl.

not really, black just powered up and vegeta was unable to do anything.

if anything, his wife defeated zamasu before anyone could

beating up goku black is the same as beating up cell 2nd form.
He overpowered the center villain but he still hasn't finished the job on the end product.

not really. He didn't force Black to fuse.
And Black's clone attack was messing him up

Every male in the DB series is a cuck

End of discussion.

no only gohan and vegeta are.

Except Hercule.
He fucked his wife. Then she died. Then he probably fucked a woman or two while Videl wasn't looking

No, every girl in DB has air inside them all the time

Nature is cucking everyone

>No, every girl in DB has air inside them all the time

Chichi may be hot air, but Bulma's full of plastic

Krillin?

everyone can find tien except for this bitch.

She breathes air. Krillin is cucked by particles

all he needs is to use the dragon balls to bring future gohan back now

Stoic Tenshinhan mainly does farming in addition to his training. He can split into multiple bodies and grow extra arms, so harvesting the crops goes quickly. He was found by Lunch, who fell in love with him at first sight and had been constantly pursuing his whereabouts, and even reluctantly lived together with her; but she wasn’t cut out for farming, and Tenshinhan has no interest in romance, so she left after just a few days. After that, it seems Lunch apparently stops in from time to time.

Nah he got over his death long ago, if they use the Dragon Balls it will be to fix his fucked timeline.

Aren't the dragon balls in the Future gone because the Androids destroyed Kami's Lookout? My memory is a bit fuzzy.

Tien is such a homo

>Out of all of the characters, he is tied with Krillin for happiest marriages

All those doujins I read about 18 fucking little boys and Roshi tell me different.

They're gone because Piccolo died.

>unlimited potential
never unlimited
His strength was strongly tied to his emotions. That's what the human did to the saiyan nature.
He'll always be an explosive force, but only if his fuse is actually lit.