To those of you in the UK; an outreach from Ireland

Why haven't you moved to Ireland yet, lads?
>Lower taxes
>Fewer niggers and Muslims
>No Islamic terror attacks
>No Orwellian police State bullshit
>Superior infrastructure
>Larger housing (Britain has the smallest housing in the Western world)
>Attraction of more capital due to 12.5% corporate tax rate
>Booming software and pharmaceutical economic sectors
>Irish literature and scientific advancements are some of the most well-known in the world (For example, and Irishman split the atom and WB Yeats is considered one of the world's greatest poets; James Joyce's 'Ulysses' is considered a literary masterpiece and is widely taught in schools all over the world; the term 'electron' was invented by an Irishman)
>Superior beers and tea
>94% white
>No robotic post-menopausal PM
>Our culture is celebrated in the world's greatest superpower every year
>Higher wages and living standards than Britain

Sources:
>Ernest Walton split the atom
atomicheritage.org/profile/ernest-walton

>Ireland has higher living standards and wages than Britain, Germany and France
irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-is-better-than-france-germany-uk-for-pay-and-living-standards-1.2938598

>WB Yeats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._B._Yeats

>England has the smallest housing in Europe
independent.co.uk/life-style/england-smallest-homes-in-europe-canada-largest-hong-kong-smallest-world-find-me-a-floor-a7597636.html

>Ireland has lower taxes than Britain, especially at lower incomes
taxinstitute.ie/Portals/0/Effective Income Tax Rates Ireland v 7 competitor countries.pdf

mccambridgeduffy.ie/accountancy-and-taxation/downloads/uk-ireland-tax-environment-comparison.pdf

>Ireland has a higher GDP per capita than Britain
countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/ireland/uk?sc=XE34

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/white-british-children-set-to-be-a-minority-in-classroom-2j055gbm2xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting Britcucks and Britpakis in your country

Would you guys accept an Italian American? I'm Catholic and I think the IRA is a-ok

gay indian PM leading christian conservative party called "tribe of the irish" lol

fuck off potatoe nigger, tax cuts won't save you from the Trident

nice digits potato nigger.

And let's not forget those gorgeous Irish summers!

Came here to post this.

The IRA WERE okay. They're fags now.

Yorkshire man here. You guys are okay solely on the basis of how sick I am of hearing those LARPers in the north chimp out

this

You missed one

>Fit ginger birds

>Ernest Walton was born in Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford to a Methodist minister father, Rev John Walton (1874–1936) and Anna Sinton (1874–1906).

nigga please, that guy had more English blood than the Queen

>kekistan

Your opinion would have been irrelevant, le based black man :)

nice trips

What about the gay brown president?

RIP Bobby Sands

You guys dont have a homeland anymore. It's like Iraq but worse

Indeed

>Implying Britain won't be Britanistan by the time we're even remotely close to being dominated

Bobby Sands was a Marxist retard
He's half-Irish and wasn't elected by us. He was elected by members of the government

Because however bad it gets we thank Allah that we are not the desperate shit hole that is Ireland.

Now go serve German nigger muslims like the good goys you are.

>You guys dont have a homeland anymore. It's like Iraq but worse

>From an American
lol.

Fuck off filthy traitor. No more Anglos in Eire, Ireland for the Irish.

Our day will come!

I want to live in a country that goes to the World Cup

FUCK YOU

>I'm a paedo satanist and I think a communist terror group is ok

Catholics. Every single time.

NOOOOOOO don't tell them I fucking hate Brits don't make them want to come.

I just proved how we're superior sociologically and economically
>Superior economy
>Superior infrastructure
>Superior writers
>An Irishman did one of the biggest scientific achievements ever; splitting the atom
>No Islamic attacks, while Britain has one every few months
>No Paki rape gangs

Look at this queer. You killed other whites, well done. Fucking kikes.

I don't think you need more croats there

I'm talking to Brits. But no, we don't need more Eastern Europeans here. You guys are based, but stay in your own countries please.

I'd rather kms than call our summers beautiful

my dude

stop.

send them back, we have population decrease so big that some people want "refugees" to come to Croatia

Fuck off we don't need more Anglos here Try reclaiming you own capital first cunt. Britain is reaping what it has sown.
It's what Bobby Sands died for that matters.

I suppose it's fine so long as they don't pollute our superior gene pool. I have only ever met 3 niggers and they all had English mothers so I'd rather not let in coalburners.

I like the Poles and other Eastern Euros, but Ireland is for the Irish, just as Poland is for the Polish and Croatia is for the Croatians.

>sasanach
>i m'Éire
níl.

agreed but, why invite brits then? Most of your country doesn't even speak irish

STOP WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK FOR FUCK SAKE.

>killed other whites
Take your American "white" bullshit somewhere else. Here there are British and there are Irish.

Shit little country that couldn't even keep itself whole, I'd definitely say it's high up there in the list of pointless countries.

Brits you're welcome to visit but you have to go back.

Objectively a better country to live in than yours.

NEVER

Yeeeah, no English fanks

We ent culturally simlah yew kahnt I'd fuhhk thet yew pahki bhaaastad

>have to pay £20 to post something like a game to Ireland

fuck that
also how are bennies over there?

Me Da's from Leinster, Carlow.

Could go back Ireland's cozy lad

Dunno mate, what the fuck would i do in Ireland anyway? Although yeah, Ginger girls, sounds tempting.

Stupid stereotype.

Yeah no English fahnks
I don't like hearing you talk about who you'd "like to fahhk" with your weight problem
Plz stay in your shithole village that Gregg's is the best restaurant in whilst a new masjid moves in to the old C of E hall

No thanks, the only reason we're not full of Pakis is because the UKuck in 1921.

le "whiter than you muhammed!!" meme. how much do you have to cope with the fact that the UK walked over ireland constantly for a thousand years and no one did shit about it

The Celt fears the Germanic

Bobby Sands is a martyr

The IRA will be inspired for years to come because of his dedication and bravery

Piss off you Yankee faggot.

Ché Guevara based racist

Your thread not get enough attention? Hey remember when you lost to Iceland? Kek.

>Pointless countries
I'm sorry, WHOSE culture is celebrated yearly in the world's greatest superpower? Oh, that's right

Also, without an Irishman sub-atomic Physics would not exist, nor would Chemistry beyond a basic level.

Too generous, desu. I was on them until recently and the amount of money you can get is mad

Irish Army LOL

And yet we're still doing better in terms of the economy, demographics, taxation and culture than you right now.

Why don't you run off and try to save your daughter from being BLACKED by some Somalian, George?

You're not going to the World Cup thanks to Continent Anglos lmao

Dude, stop praising the IRA. Please, it's cringy. They are Marxist terrorists that no one likes

You guys fight for us, buachaill!

Mainly because it's full of potato'e' niggers.

Bobby Sands was a fucking hero

OP is a faggot. Glad to see all the anglos saying they're staying away.
>Ireland super power by 2020
They're decent.
>not pointing out we don't have an airforce so depend on raf if there's an arial attack here.
We're shit at the sport we've always been the shittest at? tell me more, mate. Do you think there's rain here too?
faggot

>grasping that hard
>taxation
>culture
Wow holy shit I just got bodied. fuck.

Stop crying angry leprauchan

Ireland's like Canada, a immigrant staging post they use before they can go to a proper country.

I know a shit load of Indians who all started off in Ireland.

Why would I move to Ireland? It can't be that great if fuck loads of you lot move over here.

Put down the keyboard, Garda

reeeeeeeeee we should reform the KOSB and send them over to gas you all

Compare that to the average UK school
>White British children set to be a minority in classroom
thetimes.co.uk/article/white-british-children-set-to-be-a-minority-in-classroom-2j055gbm2xx

And this was in 2014. I can't even imagine what it is now

Glad to see beady lil anglos fading away into history :^)

>Can't make it in a real country?
>Move to London!

1-5

And yet you have more brown invaders living in your country

UK was badass but now they cucked to brown ppl for some reason

>communist terror group
???
Since when was the IRA communist?

This. They know they can't hack it against some of the best workers in the world so they go to compete against British "people" instead

Funny how the UVF are the only ones in Ireland fighting against the hordes and you faggots down South welcome them with open arms.

What are you on Canada is fucking bursting with immigrants. They have more gibs. And I've never heard of any migrants coming here then to UK.

I know a paki who moved to Dublin 2 months ago

No jobs and I don't want Irish people talking shit about me because I'm English.

from England I bet

Yeah sorry forgot to turn off meme flag. From Southampton specifically.

as a catholic living in the north why should i move?
besides united Ireland of course

Not enough outdoors and not enough guns.

>No jobs
>Booming IT and engineering and pharmaceutical sectors
>Some of the best capital investment in the West

>Why haven't you moved to Ireland yet, lads?
Should I, as a Finn? I speak excellent English(although with an accent) and I'm kind of considering dropping out of college to find a job(already have a trade degree though). How's the job market in the field of electronics?

Wouldn't mind living in potato nigger land and I'm quickly getting sick and tired of Finland.

Nigger why are you shilling Ireland to the anglos you stupid cuck

Call me again in 10 years.

Hahahahha the uvf are the definition of 'i hate people who look different to me' clichéd bad guys - See National Front, BNP etc. Etc.

Loyalists are all druggy degenerates

Because they're a better option to the current migrants coming across the border.

I'd rather our emigrants came home, even if I think they're traitors, than immigrants come in, but I'd rather fellow European brothers than Pakis

>fellow European brothers
Dublin was a mistake. get out ya west brit

I'm from Limerick you spanner

Arguably worse

You are still cucked to the EU, but you speak a fair bit of truth.

would you accept a white Scot?
I'm not a Catholic, but i'm a pretty lapsed Protestant.