CBTS #333 Magic Number Edition

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (Needs update)
Legend
TEMPLATE
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

NEW 11-13 11-14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
i.imgur.com/OMWFd4v.jpg
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/930473658572836864
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rod-rosenstein-confirmed-as-deputy-attorney-general/2017/04/25/e59bc3a8-29dc-11e7-be51-b3fc6ff7faee_story.html?utm_term=.63469488ee09
youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/930490487903084544
youtu.be/YSn7Iomisyc
hyperallergic.com/408676/one-very-special-ai-robot-is-granted-saudi-citizenship/
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00009573
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00027441
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/Bob-Goodlatte?cid=N00009154&year=20100
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00028091
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00026171&year=2015
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00026885&year=2015
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00035607&year=2014
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00000851&year=2010
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00002858
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00024922
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/John-K-Delaney?cid=N00033897&year=2011
mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930503474969825280?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
theepochtimes.com/hacker-hijacks-north-korean-radio-station-plays-the-final-countdown_2354373.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline
Older Event Log >149035146
Nov 14 > Cali School Shooting (Possible False Flag)

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

What is a Technologic Singularity?

What happens in one?

What does the DeepState love more then anything else?

What happens if the DeepState could no longer do this?

What if we were in a Singularity and not know it?

If you can't predict the future anymore, whats the next best thing you can do?

What has the DeepState always been the worst at?

If we can predict our emotions better what happens?

If we can control our behaviors better what happens?

What has Q been doing for 1 week + ?

What is the DeepState betting on with our ability to control our emotions/behaviors?

What is Q betting on with our ability to control our emotions/behaviors?

What is the definition of a "Chimp Out" ?

Who wants a Chimp Out the most?

---

>;3 I love you anons. Here's a gift:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes Soros woos North Korea SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen McCain caught by the achilles tendon We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's
Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves..
Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Bankers own the world ClownsInAction Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more CIA dictates 'The Narrative' >Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge
[Fake News] Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

>Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ The Titanic was an Inside Job What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them 'location' of Trumps tweets Reverse JFK Cake is a lie Trump skips EA Summit and is headed HOME Sessions blocks Biden
Freedom.png in his latest tweet
Lots of memes
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads

Full rez
i.imgur.com/OMWFd4v.jpg

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Please bear in mind this is a chart created by Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert and held up by his staffer. It is a nice piece of political communication, but it does *not* come from Sessions or the DOJ.

+++

NEW BAKER NEEDED:

PAY: Making America Great Again

HOURS: AS LONG OR AS SHORT AS YOU WANT

BENEFITS: HELP SAVE AMERICA

Im outtie someone needs to take the helm.

Im going for at least jesus dubbs in this one

I can't even believe it. I don't want to get too excited until I see them all in real, physical chains, in prison but it feels different this time. It feels like it's really happening lads! Post yfw this board helped unravel and expose the greatest threat to society going back years, and it all started with shitposting. Beautiful.

bump

high-res version from

That was quick.

Are you people mentally ill or something

333 threads for a LARP ?

Are you greek or something?

MAGIC THREAD NUMBER

THE TRIPS OF TRIPS!!!

>AHHHHHHHHH

This is possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen!

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/930473658572836864

Thank you, FloridaBaker! Great job!

Did Trump meet with the Navy in Hawaii? Or Rodgers/NSA? Anyone know how to answer that from Q?

It isn't a larp this time. I thought it was because I've been disappointed so many times, but damned if this isn't a real authentic happening! (it better be)

>The Senate voted Tuesday 94-to-6 to confirm Rod Rosenstein as the deputy attorney general..
>The senators voting against Rosenstein’s confirmation Tuesday were all Democrats: Cory Booker (N.J.), Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Kamala D. Harris (Calif.), Catherine Cortez Masto (Nev.), Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Richard Blumenthal (Conn.).
>inhales

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rod-rosenstein-confirmed-as-deputy-attorney-general/2017/04/25/e59bc3a8-29dc-11e7-be51-b3fc6ff7faee_story.html?utm_term=.63469488ee09

The spotlight of truth has been focused on the sinners of this world.
No matter if you are spirtual or athiest, recognise this.
The workd will never be the same.

Guys. I have to take a break so I can go fuck my wife. Let me know when this shit gets to 400.

>tfw you thought 10 threads was insane.

honk

Needs more lines connecting Fusion GPS to all the people who hired them. Maybe they're still working on it.

Thank you Florida user. you helped get us to magic number thread and you even recognized its magic.

Rest my friend, you earned it 333%

*pats on the back*

Doggystyle her infront of the computer.

>The world will never be the same
We'll make the world great again motherfucker.

>just got on after hearing about the shooting
SITREP anyone? Or is there no new developments/discoveries since last night?

This is the best tweet I've ever seen

stream it

Anons...first..you are all to be congratulated! You are very brave to be here and very brave to be "involved" in this! A dangerous endeavor. You are the Tip Of The Spear...while DJT and the DOJ have been doing the investigating and we will soon know the results...most will not be able to "handle the truth" easily...this is where we can help...

So design your memes for the most difficult to "explain" things to..like grandma..or grandpa..or the family you will be around at Thanksgiving. Our jobs are to spread the message that this is GOOD and POSITIVE. We are righting a wrong and the corruption is overwhelming...we have to build a BRIDGE from our knowledge to the normies and teach to the grandmas...

youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4

Really? Is he "IT"?

Amen. and good luck.

The chart is from Louie Gohmert's office, not DOJ.

what is this from?

Don't feed 'em...

>she believed the stories that the real traitors made up to save their own asses
That cunt who made the reply is in for one hell of a shocker.

Thanks to all the bakers of MAGA bread. Appreciate your dedication!

>
>what is this from?
the storm

NSA/CSS HI on same island as MCBH

The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

It's from Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert's office. His staffer held it up at the Sessions hearing, but it's not from DOJ.

How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
-- Sing to it. Distract it by making it believe you pose no threat. Let it follow you. You become its Pied Piper. Then lead it over the cliff.

Wait for the response.

>We'd have to call it Trump Embassy. The rest of the details are flexible.

Shamelessly shilling for SSP and free energy disclosure over here!

Cleaned this up a bit, hope this helps

good work user
>It's from Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert's office. His staffer held it up at the Sessions hearing, but it's not from DOJ.
still it gives us names and shit to dig

Inb4 false flags stretch from CA to FL to TX to PN. /ourguys/ can false flag too...

did someone found this post?

Hawaii

Also noticed the license plate in the video: twitter.com/twitter/statuses/930490487903084544

Time: 0:08 = Q VA0008 = Q VA(ult)8

More

Awesome. Thank you

>What is a Technologic Singularity?
>>What happens in one?
A state in which technology becomes self-improving without human input.
>What does the DeepState love more then anything else?
Fear.
>What is the definition of a "Chimp Out" ?
Ethnicity-based riot/.

Susan Rice is fucked

LOL @ kike

>Time: 0:08 = Q VA0008 = Q VA(ult)8
:O

>still it gives us names and shit to dig
Agree 100% -- just trying to make sure anons here don't get the wrong idea about what exactly we're looking at.

anyone have the infographic from a few hours ago bread about how to redpill grandma?

>SpreadsheetAnon Can you please add a DATE column and insert dates Q's questions were posted for each bank of questions? If you do that I can graph content.

Last one

Who is RM from Q's posts? Drawing a blank here friends

You catch a dangerous animal with bait and trap.

You will get it! FE has been around for awhile..I have personally "seen the magic.." SSP as well...will be after the world gets right and a bit further along..but much new tech coming soon me thinks...
+++
VTOL

Why were we so quick to dismiss the whole pizza Q thing? He posted a picture of a warehouse, if we can find the warehouse and see who comes in and out of it it may lead us to the whole pizzagate shabang.

>good luck with that

Appear weak, clueless, be submissive.

John Koskinen I belive the last one is,. hes some irs dude i believe

any pro diggers want to jump on this?

so what? it's useful. why are you shilling so hard on that point? you made it in the last thread, now fuck off or get to work memeing, faggot.

Robert Mueller you dip

Mueller

blessed be the storm
+3+3+3

Rick and Morty

can someone tell me who 'Q' is? and why he/she is credible?

Robert mueller

GUYS
>youtu.be/YSn7Iomisyc
>hyperallergic.com/408676/one-very-special-ai-robot-is-granted-saudi-citizenship/
>AI created bitcoin
>cashless society
>slavery
>Rothschild
>Illuminati
>it's happening
we need to dig into hansen robotics, black rock, PNC, etc. KEEP DIGGING

>John Koskinen
Freddie Mac

Like punching a charging shark right in the nose. They swim the fuck away terrified.

i have seen these threads since they stared but have not participated in them yet. what goes on in here? it seems pretty popular and i prefer them to the boring circlejerk of /ptg/.

only 2 zeros, not 3

Sometimes when there's a lot of shills in the thread it feels like that episode with the memory altering aliens, Total Rickcall.

Alright, autism time:

Remember: a congressman’s salary is ~$200,000/yr

Jeff Flake (Congressman and Senator AZ):
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00009573
(Irreverent) Analysis: Upstart faggot out of the House who only started rolling once he hopped into the Senate. Major investments in finance/real estate suggest swamp rat evil.

Bob Corker (Senator TN)
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00027441
Colossal swamp rat who immediately sold his soul in 2006. Same proportion of investment as Flake: very high in finance/real estate.

Bob Goodlatte, R, VA D6
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/Bob-Goodlatte?cid=N00009154&year=20100
Assclown with “unknown” financial disclosures whose wealth increased more rapidly starting in 2012. Sold his soul to help Dems after BO 2nd term?

Carol Shea-Porter, D, NH D1
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00028091
First weird search on the list: the searchable screen says her net worth is ~167,000. Reasonable, except the page fucks up hard going in, saying she only has a savings bond to her name. Sign of non-swamp-rat?

1/2

Lol..just be "thinking" that way :-) Someone got the red pill grandma award with a JFK meme that was awesome...but as mentioned..grandpa a Nixon man..he will not respond to JFK...so we need another...

Point here...we need to have personal one on one interactions and explain things..we need to design memes that are almost that personal. Grandma will need a disclosure path..granpas different..moms different...sis is different...feel me?

Posting in a legendary 333 thread. Eyes wide open, mind clean as a newborn, heart full of love.

why would you support FFing

Checkem kek. My work here is done.

We're home free boys.

He has an insecure tripcode, 100% legit drops of a security Intel insider.

updated graphic 1/2

Charles W. Dent, R, PA, D15
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00026171&year=2015
More wonky shit with “unknown” finances. His net worth is also a bit high – would need to know his background better.

Dave Reichert, R, WA D8
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00026885&year=2015
Level and regular, but then a large uptick in wealth in 2014. More “unknown” finances…

David Trott, R, MI D11
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00035607&year=2014
More “unknown” and real estate again. This guy started off rich as a “CEO of Trott & Trott PC, which represents banks and lenders in homeowner foreclosure and bankruptcy litigation.” Think he’s bolstering some of the swamp rats?

Frank LoBiondo, R, NJ D2
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00000851&year=2010
This faggot seems to have found his footing in 2011 after jumping around for the better part of a decade. More “unknown” and “financial/real estate”.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R, FL D27
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00002858
Weird-ass pattern from 2007-2012. Related to economic shift? Finances level off to reasonable after that, but the increase is what matters. More “financial/real estate”.

Jeb Hensarling, R, TX D5
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00024922
Noticed something fun here: the 2016 net worth value reported by the site for this guy is $479,530. Bullshit, this guy’s a damn millionaire, former VP of Green Mountain Energy. Where’d your money go, dickhead?

John Delaney, D, ME, D6
opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth/John-K-Delaney?cid=N00033897&year=2011
Holy shit, this guy’s loaded, same two main investment sectors “unknown” and “financial/real estate”. Founded a company now traded on NYSE – wonder how much he’s pulling down from that after Obamacare…

Article about Soros, sounds as if "State of the Nation" is somehow "explaining" what "Q" is hinting at: mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930503474969825280?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
Another topic:
Someone hacked radio of NK and played the song "The Final Countdown":
theepochtimes.com/hacker-hijacks-north-korean-radio-station-plays-the-final-countdown_2354373.html

I'm posting when people ask the question or seem to have misunderstood. Context matters.

updated graphic 2/2