Tfw the nuclear race was an american plan to drain soviet economy

>tfw the nuclear race was an american plan to drain soviet economy
>tfw the usa instead invested it all in better industries instead of a pointless nuclear show-off
>tfw america doesn't even own any nuclear weapons at all but dominates russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's a bump for the qt

>he honestly thinks America doesn't have nukes yet allows China to have nukes and Russia to have nukes and allies to have nukes

Cool story pham but it's retarded af

they BOUGHT them

lol

>he thinks nukes are real

You say that like only one or two tests happened.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

i could make that video in like 2-3 hours with only a few short naps
what does it prove?

It references all of the nuclear tests that happened, each of which you cal look up in detail, which have been verified by multiple countries, because it's really obvious when someone across the world uses a nuke.

You can't buy hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people, who are involved in nuclear weaponry to keep quiet or trick them. You can't.

Sorry, you just fucking can't. This is why the whole 9/11 truther thing is total bullshit as well.

>it's really obvious when someone across the world uses a nuke
yea my dad was just telling me the other day
he remembers seeing almost all of those mushroom clouds
he also heard the big bada boom
and he works at nintendo

ok, bye retard.

> USA won over RAND Corporation asset
> Russia is USSR
> "Russian" Federation is Russia
W.E.W

Holy shit you're a mouth-breather

BASED retard bro
>kys

prove to me that a nuke was used on the earth

What is Canachink trying to say? That the US didn't actually build nuclear weapons and it was all a psyop, or that America shouldn't have built nuclear weapons and instead invested the money into industry?

If the latter, that's fucking retarded. The nuclear weapons program WAS a massive investment into heavy industry. Much of the modern world was born out of innovations that grew out of nuclear weapons development, stuff like rockets (both NASA and soviets where just trying to launch explosives at one another, found a PR use for them) computers, satellites, wireless communications, etc. it was a massive driving force for technology.

Starfish prime testing nuclear weapons in space. This blast was used to judge the impacts of EMP on ICBMs in flight.

How do you explain the footage of Davy Crockett tests?

No other nation has a Davy Crockett, and the technology to fake it didn't exist at the time.

If you can develop a DC nuke, you can scale it up for larger nukes.

DELETE THIS. THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE.

WHY WOULD ANY COUNTRY LIE ABOUT HAVING NUCLEAR WEAPONS ?

TOTALLY ABSURD.

reported for underage user.

american (((capitalists))) supported the USSR during the (((cold war)))

looks like a bad instagram picture

THIS CONCEPT MAKES ME SO SLEEPY

yay
>murica ftw

explain

but 9/11 was made at most with 10-15 people didn't it?

>tfw this board is overrun by a bunch of fucking Q larping conspiracy retardation and is attempting to push it from pro-nazi to pro-israel and its all a bunch of CIA NIGGERS