>get abducted and end up in a rape dungeon
>people from U.A. think you are a slut
>your friends don't know you disappeared
Being Camie is suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>your friends don't know you disappeared
I don't think she really had friends if nobody noticed that she was bodysnatched for three whole days.

>implying it's better to know that she doesn't have any friends
Poor girl needs a hug if she is still alive.

Camie is pure. PURE!

Look at her costume. Kemi is a slut.

Mina and Tooru are gonna end up hiding in the bushes watching as they secretly set up Ochako and Deku on a date.

Plot twist - its actually Ochako and Toga.

So since she can apparently copy a persons appearence AND quirk, what´ll happen if she copies Deku?

Will we get a Deku vs Deku match?
Will She be going to...no wait its stupid, everybody already knows who allmight really is.

So she´ll get close to Toshinori, capture him so Shiggy can torture/kill him?

Another Rescue Arc?

>copy a persons appearence AND quirk
Deku has no quirk. Not a problem at all.

We dont know if she can COPY OfA.

it cant be stolen, though a copy could be something else

I really wonder what would happen if smugface made physical contact with Deku and tried to copy his quirk

Technically she wouldn't be stealing One for All if she takes his DNA? Or does she need his permission?

we dont actually know what her quirk works like. all we know is that she needs blood of her viictim to copy the appearence for some time, along with the quirk.

wait, i thought she could'nt copy quirks?

>along with the quirk.
it's never been shown that she can copy the quirk of the person from whom she takes the blood

She can't. Anons in this thread have just pulled that out of their arse.

When was she replaced? Was she there ar all in the hero exam

Read the chapter, motherfucker. She's been acting strange for 3 days, and none of her classmates gave a shit. The real Kemi is either dead or tied up in a basement, probably unconscious from blood loss.

>Deku has no quirk
?

>So since she can apparently copy a persons appearence AND quirk

??

>to copy the appearence for some time, along with the quirk.

???

READ THE FUCKING MANGA ALREADY FOR FUCK SAKE

calm down faglord

I want her to lock me up in her rape dungeon and have her way with me every night.

If Hori decided to kill off one student, from any class/school, to raise the stakes, who would you pick?
pic not related

She's probably dead.

Mineta

that earthquake faggot, because his costume is dumb

Kaminari (got the coolest powers) or Mineta

Kirishima. It'd be kind of sad, but in the end nothing of value would've been lost

"Horikoshi mentions that Eijirou was made to tie the class together with his personality."

>the fujobait has been so strong lately so that the fujos will be more upset when he bites the dust

>Kirishima talks Midoriya and others into dangerous vigilante rescue mission without backup, breaking every rule available, and possibly interfering with pro heroes and needlessly putting themselves in danger
>Tsuyu, along with nearly everyone else, tells them how retarded they're being and to not do it
>They do it anyway
>Aizawa tells the class that because of those five's insubordination and the rest being complicit, he would've dropped the lot of them had All Might not retired, and he's both incredibly disappointed in them and his trust in the class has vanished
>Tsuyu feels guilty over her supposed cowardice manifesting as trying to stop them, and tearfully apologizes

Shouldn't those five have been the ones to apologize instead? The only thing Tsuyu did wrong was not aggressively stopping them.

Wonder if Toga watched Deku's battles at the tournament. Seeing him like this must be her dream and make her wet as fuck.

What can we look forward to in c91?

The resort was the first time meeting him

Yeah, but the battles could be only on Youtube. 4 weeks passed since the All Might vs AFO battle, enough time to stalk Deku online and find the tournament battle videos about him.

Noice.

Of course this was made

Froppy, easily.

Deku and Ochako gon get Dio'd by Toga

Seeing as how the manga would be better without Mineta, Kaminari, Aoyama, Ashido, Monoma and Inasa, any of them. They're all so annoying. It would be incredibly cathartic if one or better yet -several of them died.

>Gee I wish everything I don't like would just fuck off and die

Might happen. She's more likely to do it to Deku since she has a crush on him and she's already used Uraraka's blood. Also, I don't think Hori would be allowed to put girl on girl in jump.

Invisitits must always be cold since she goes around naked. Also, every chair she sits on probably smells like fish.

This. Froppy a genius and a qt. A total best.

who is this?

Froppy is just nice. That's why she apologized, even though she did nothing wrong.

but they did apologize to her. Kiri looked especially guilty and tearful in that part.

Reposting from last thread

>she can actually make clothes invisible
>the times you see her clothes are when she wants to show them off
>she's been wearing a comfy tracksuit the entire time

How old is Shiggy supposed to be?

Probably 20s. He just looks like shit.

So she tries to seem like an exhibitionist and a pervert, despite being comfy and vanilla? I can dig it.

>loli froggy

I swear to god, Shiggy better bought some new clothes. A ucking neet in a black onepiece jumpsuit with red sneakers? That's not evil, that's retarded.

Imagine him spending a weekend carefully gluing all those fingers onto that chair as an arts and crafts project.

So, what are your predictions for the next popularity poll? Who will be in the top 10? Who will drop in rank?

>she can actually make clothes invisible
>the times you see her clothes are when she wants to show them off
>she still walks around naked

>mfw for a spilt second I thought her shirt pocket was her bra line
>mfw I can still visualize it now

Iida and Ochako will be lower than last time, Toga will be higher.

Anyone here thinking endgame Bakugou will be like the director rabbit from Oumagadouki? I read everything yesterday and find them very similar, even the way they fight.

How would he turn into a rabbit?

Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, All Might, Tsuyu, Aizawa, Uraraka, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Iida

I guess Kaminari will drop, Kirishima seems more important now. Maybe Momo will make it to the top 10.

The American poll is unpredictable and will probably be shit

deku's shoe gets over a hundred votes

Naruto gets 3 votes this time.

cute

I am talking about their characters obviously.
Why would Kaminari drop after that chapter with his gadgets and stff?

He was #10 last time, I think it's possible for Kiri or Momo to surpass him now since they've had more focus

She's not naked all the time, just when she does hero work/is being sneaky/just wants to streak

they noticed she was acting strange but didnt think much about it because it's not like they live in a world where people have weird superpowers.

Kirishima. The biggest bro in the class, no "origin" chapter, his main arc is being sort of an anchor for the class and the ONE good friend to Bakugou.

Also a good way to make Bakugou suffer and emote without actually harming him as the deuteragonist.

huh?

Definitely. I voted for his shoes at least 20 times.

>After months of rape dungeon Deku is first person she sees
>He saves her
>She legitimately falls in love with him
Deku dick is her destiny. She should grab it with both her hands.

Deku.

He passes OfA onto Iida (who has "ten" in his name, following the successor naming conventions), who then goes onto be the world's greatest hero.

back to deku? thats not making any sense

>Ochako has a constant feeling early on that something is wrong
>Quickly realizes that this Deku is a fake, about as fast as Deku realized it during the exam
>Toga falls back to the Kemi disguise to make her escape
>Ochako leaves furious at Kemi for assuming she'd be fooled and on alert
>Mina and Tooru end up just staring in confusion at what happened

Put a "Have no fear, for i am here" in there and it's good.

has WSJD done a translation of the latest chapter yet?

>Baby Kacchan thinks Deku is cool and wants to be like him
>Deku thinks baby Kacchan is cute
Why is Smash so cute

So here's my question. If Toga can transform into people using their blood, especially convincingly enough to fool and entire class, why didn't she just pose as Bakugou and return to them?

More like "why is Smash so gay?"

She doesn't know 1A well enough to impersonate them well. The moment Bakugou calls Midoriya anything other than Deku red flags will start going off, especially without explosions getting involved.

It's also likely she didn't care, since she went AWOL to replace Kemi and go after Deku's blood.

She's dead jim

Say it ain't so, would be such a waste of a semen demon design

>another Innocent girl being fucked by the VA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
Villain genocide when?

She is kill. Get over it.

A masterpiece.

Am I correct in understanding that the Little Red and Big Bad Baku costumes were Kiri's idea?

Yes

It kind of pisses me off the way Kirishima acts in smash. He could still be manly and do some gay shit if the mangaka wants him to do gay shit, but he's just been turned into some sassy, squeeling gaylord. Ugh

I don't like it either, but they gotta get those fujobux somehow, and fujos prefer sassy gay over hard gay.

Ugh

sadness

It's because among the fujoshi, most like Kirishima as a bottom, so he becomes a victim of "ukefication", the tendency for the uke to act like a 13-year-old girl. Usually this is confined to fan fiction and fanart, but here it has managed to creep into the official spinoff. It's a character-destroying blight that comes about as a result of the fujos' collective shit taste.

Yeah, I guess this is true. It's such a shame, Kirishima is one of the coolest characters.

>it's a Ojiro hentai
>he cums from having his tail stroked

That scene was great. Bakugou should get his ass kicked more often.

Since he uses his tail as an extra limb in his martial arts moves, imagine how funny fights would be if it really was that sensitive.

You'd think he was actually important to the story given how prominent he is in like every doujin. Makes me wonder how he'll do in the popularity poll.

>given how prominent he is in like every doujin

That's because he's the plain everyman. He's apparently the easiest to self-insert as.

>how prominent he is in like every doujin.
Any idea as to why? It's really weird, especially since he's so plain and unsexy.