Nu-males are cucking us

I don't know what annoys me more seeing a hot girl with a guy of a different race or a hot girl with a soyboy nu-male. How does this happen lads? I go to school in Manchester a onerously liberal area and all of the white guys look like faggots. How is it that the most attractive men in my area appear to be goggle glasses, wearing, male feminist looking beta wankstains that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because she gets the best of both worlds. She can have all the financial stability of a boyfriend/husband and since she dates the soyboy she can get fucked by Chad while soyboy is out writing articles for Vice.

>implying Sup Forumsaks look like this

Because those girls' dating pool is limited to soyboy and weak hipster scum. Women want a masculine man but when 90% of the people your age around you are soyboys, you go for what you can get.

How are they not ashamed to be asociated with them though some of them even have kids with the soy menace

I mean if you're losing to a bunch of soyboys did it ever cross your mind you come across as an even weaker male?

Why do they not hold out for something better instead of putting out for the first guy who agress with them on which Harry Potter book is the best?

what a disgusting soyboy.

Yeah, why can't we get women?
Fucking people who go outside and have basic hygiene, they should be shot!

WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEEE

It does and I try to improve myself every day even though I am a manlet who gets aspy as fuck around girls but seeing as many girls as I do with soyboys makes me think they have taken the liberal mind virus so hard that their idea of masculinity is completely different from ours

Post a pic and I'll give an answer to your question

>dipping pizza
>cutting pizza with knife
What the fucking fuck am I looking at, it's fucking pizza, you grab it with your hands and shove it in your face. Same with people who cut spare ribs with fork and knife. I shouldn't be this triggered but my autism is.

I unironically use napkins on my pizza to wipe away excess grease

I'm already poisoning myself enough by eating that garbage, excuse me if I try to make myself feel a little better about it.

>Post a pic on Sup Forums

Yeah no thanks buddeh

6/10 5'8 manlet here with objectively 9.5 girlfriend

You're doing something wrong, most likely to do with you being
>aspy as fuck around girls
>being jealous of beta soyboys
>blaming women for not being attracted to you
>all while doing nothing to improve yourself

Your problem isn't soyboys or women, your problem is you're a sack of shit with zero confidence, you're probably below-average intelligence, and you take zero responsibility for the state of your pathetic life

because women are pathetic people and fucking pieces of shit? wow that was hard to crack

>objectively 9.5 girlfriend
Thats where you're wrong kiddo.

I wasn't blaming women for not being attracted to me thats perfectly understandable i was wondering why they would be attracted to guys who don't fit the traditional idea of masculinity

greetings from /ck/
check their webm thread and your autism will become a new form of retardation

No I'm not

>i was wondering why they would be attracted to guys who don't fit the traditional idea of masculinity

Define "traditional masculinity"... I'm willing to bet the soyboys fit the description better than you do

Nailed it.

OP you need to be the stronger male and unfuck yourself now. Take responsibility for your life, get your shit together, and learn to not be a fucking sperg around women.

This isn't fucking rocket science. If presented with the choice between a soyboy and a proper man, healthy women will choose the proper man.

Eventually women realize that if they're really into pussy, they'd be lesbians.

Not everything has to be blamed on 'autism', that shit is just gay.

>he doesn't dip his 'za in pizza sauce

As a mildly autistic 6'4" /fit/fag going to college full time, I love seeing this because it's one of my best chances at pussy. I approach these women aggressively, I don't have to talk too much, and I get them to cheat on their boyfriends. Done it like four times already, only one of them rejected me and I found out later she was already cheating on her soyfriend with a 6'7" nigger on the basketball team. I only talk to my rugby teammates because I'm socially retarded so unless I see an opportunity like this I basically get no pussy.

So, soyboys dating hot chicks who won't ever fuck them is like a gift from god to me.

protectiveness, competitiveness, aggressiveness, assertiveness, sexual appetite, deference to truth over feelings, passion, confidence, independence

your personality reeks of shit. you think you're all wise. but you're just a pleb. you think you achieved godhood but you're just rabbit shit. kys

You forgot ability to provide, and competence.

If she was into pussy, she'd be a dyke.

You don't sound to masculine if you are concerned in what other males wear and are legit annoy by that.
"This guys looks like a faggot and has a gf, better shitpost on Sup Forums about how annoyed I am"

You're not a real man unless you eat pizza with a fork

Kek, corfirmed pussy
The soy boys have the balls you lack pal

Getting pizza grease on your nice suit would suck.

I just noticed it....fuck...

I don't even mind the knife and fork as much as I mind his inability to use them properly.

I must be such a pussy if I am concerned for where my society as a whole is headed when most males my age seem to be faggots who take pride in the fact that they are not masculine.

My wife gets pissed when she sees manbun haircuts...

Yep, I'm 99% sure those soyboys still fit that description better than you do.

>your personality reeks of shit. you think you're all wise. but you're just a pleb. you think you achieved godhood but you're just rabbit shit. kys
Maybe you're right. Also I've heard good things about Hungary, is it nice there?

whats the youtube link for this

someone

are you a nihilist? the decline of masculinity is killing the west

>Dating pool

A lot universities are increasingly filled up with soyboys due to the declining value of degrees and the insufferable (((leftist))) culture of most unis.

In the US this tempered, somewhat, by fraternities that help instill some residual semblance of masculinity in freshman, buts its a mostly degenerate, drug-addled gym rat masculinity that's only slightly preferable to the soyboy.

Don't know the scene in Britain personally, but culturally, it seems, you don't have the same sports driven, Chad-fraternity archetype as a lot of US unis, which probably exacerbates the problem of the soyboy.

>can't attract a decent woman
>thinks he knows what is best for society

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4

never mind found it

dudes going bald from all the ass rape stress

>implying there's even decent women at unis to attract

There's only potentially decent women to salvage if your Chad-esque enough to get a girl before she's ridden the cock carousel.

t.collegegrad

I mean, we're losers, but at least we're not soyboys

They are masculine idiot they look like fags because That's the new hip hop hipity hop to do. If girls prefer them dressed like that its obviosly they have more confidence and are more chill around womens than you going around dressed as reviewbrah. Obviosly the one who is out of the game is you pal adapt or stop complaining reproduction its like peeling Orange

>DAE LE SOY XDDDD

As he scarfs down another McDouble with his milk spilling over his bitchtits

Because they get to peg that sweet submissive soyboy ass whenever they want.

>acting like a faggot to attract girls is now masculine
>blaspheming reviewbrah

only non whites repost these images over and over because they identify with these people

I mean when I'm that age I won't be on here Pol anymore

Those dudes look look like a couple of poofs.

Now look at this chump. He's a chump but for some reason he looks like a real Man's man, ya know....don't know what it is, just do.

I don't know... The weapon ?

He looks like a grandpa

Maybe you need to stop getting trigered to boys using forks for pizza and start being masculine yourself. You cannot go around like 50 year old Lady triying to control everything, there are things we cannot control getting angry for that is dumb even dumber complaining here. You have anglo girl dating nigerian man what you going to do call them degenerates and go here make a woman hate thread? Its fucking stupid.
Wanna improve masculinity in angloland start with yourself and those who want to join

Wrong.

To the enemy WE are the weapon, the tool facilitates.

>bending over that far to eat a cubic nano metre of pizza
fucking pisses me off

>anime girl
>xuxa ID
Reviewbrah is ok though I shouldn't have said that

It's probably the same way he gobbles cock.

Any woman who willingly lets someone like that fuck her, is not worth fucking. There are plenty of women out there who still want a traditional, masculine man. You don't have to be a chadbro.

what kind of face is this

Trust me, you don't want to be the soyboy with the cutie on his arm, those guys are walking piggy banks for roasties. She goes on fun arms-length dates with Cucky McSoy, fucking around with him and generally treating him like a clown or her own personal toy. Then when he's at work accumulating funds for a rock worthy of her, she's getting double dicked by fat mike and the boys. Then when she gets pregnant Cucky thinks its his and funds her and her spawn, while fat mike and the boys move on spreading their gift to other cafes.

That is an ugly ass gaggle of people.