How many more Sandy hooks do we need before banning all guns

How many more Sandy hooks do we need before banning all guns

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjup5GA_r7XAhXGIcAKHSAJDk4QFggoMAA&url=https://www.naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf&usg=AOvVaw37YMyE-H1aqKeHrCAjaU5s
naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many schools are there in the country?

Until all democrats are dead.

sandy hook was a hoax

All of them

/thread

Honestly, absolutely every child in this country could be shot in the face and I'd still refuse to give up my gun.

When told what a horrible person I am, I'd simply say, 'your the piece of shit parent who didn't get your kid a gun'.

You honestly think we're going to ban guns after you chimps turned the AR-15 into the most popular rifle in the country?

You people really do belong in rubber rooms.

More guns than people.

An infinite number of them, since Sandy hook did not happen, nothing + nothing^∞ = nothing.

Sandy Hook was a badly perpetrated(I'm actually outraged at how badly it was done) hoax, in a closed down school which was not up to code.

google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjup5GA_r7XAhXGIcAKHSAJDk4QFggoMAA&url=https://www.naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf&usg=AOvVaw37YMyE-H1aqKeHrCAjaU5s

All of them

How much sandy hooks you need to realize that they target hackerz?

naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

Everyone should have the opportunity to be armed so it is right that there be more guns than people.

You know OP, there are no guns in hell. So you could always an hero?

Underrated

One per gun you want to ban

if you ban guns in America, get ready for Civil War II, OP. hope you liberals are ready

>How many more Sandy hooks
are even likely? Not buying any of this shit.
Schools don't get hit by crazies this often.
It's never happened like this before.
This is inside state run shit. Has to be. Only logical explanation at this point.

Everything will be ok, just give me your guns mortal

This

It's a natural right

fpbp

kek beat me to it :3

fpbp

Only fools give up their guns, ask Australia. They get mine only after I'm dead, but ammo first.

I don't recall hearing about mass shootings every week in Australia

Mass confiscations of weapons in the US would be civil war.

Few moar

you cant hear anything with all those shootings and murders in mexico so i dont blame you.

How many more Paris and New yorks do we need before we ban cars?

Fpbp