*INHALE*

*INHALE*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amzsonWJNp0
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtu.be/TFjmvfRvjTc
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/jeff-sessions-prosecutorial-misconduct/index.html
youtu.be/Vx1qEA7Pb_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA
youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
youtube.com/watch?v=P8vq4OLNQGI
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-hillary-clinton
youtu.be/R0LFFnV6OKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace this old cuck with somebody who actually gives a fuck

He's not starting -ANOTHER- investigation because Mueller's led them in her direction already...This is a great misdirection though, let the ones involved get comfy before they're put in cuffs.
>SMUGGIES

>That moment when right wingers realise that their conspiracy theory witch-hunt has no basis in the real world.

>run up to 2020 election
>SURLY NEXT TIME THEY WILL USE THE PRESIDENCY TO CONVICT HILLARY CLINTON
>RIGHT?

There is already an existing investigation :^)

I've said this before in other Sessions threads.

You know those memes that say "Everyone's a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit?"

That's Jeff Sessions. When this tiny man didn't have any power he'd rant on and on and on about what he'd do if he had power. He'd investigate this. He'd subpoena that. He'd get to the bottom of shit.

And then they gave him that power and said "Well, get to it Jeff. Everyone's counting on you."

And what does he do? He refuses to do anything. He recuses himself. He says there's not enough information to go forward. He says there's no basis.

He ducks out of every single thing thrown his way. He probably hates going to work. He probably hates himself.

He's that fisherman that talks of being the only man in town that can catch 10 fish in an hour until everyone in town calls him on his shit and drags his old ass out to the pond and it turns out the man doesn't even know how to fish.

That's Jeff Sessions. A national embarrassment.

Nigger, you blind? Or butthurt?

stop it. our government is a pile of shit. larping doesn't change anything.

Pray to the flag!
God bless the flag!

okie doke.

Should place bets on which happens first (if at all):

Trump gets impeached or resigns
Hillary goes to prison

Hahaha

>B-but tick tock, we were sure Hillary was falling this time.

Hillary is never getting an indictment. This was a panic move from Sessions, he's hated by his enemies and allies.

Jeff " I love it when we send US troops into Ambushes and I can fuck their kids for long" Sessions has a small penis.

>headline includes half a quote
Suspicious

Hhaha wow get fucked conservashits >:^)

I will put $10,000 of my own money on Trump gets Impeached or Resign. Where do I place my bets?

youtu.be/amzsonWJNp0

this. Jeff can't even fish.

Special council is only necessary to prevent conflict of interest dumbass. The justice department wouldn't need one in this case

Sessions needs to be fired.

We need an AG that won’t cuck every time the democrats cry about muh Russia.

We need an attack dog that will investigate everything the Obama administration did right down to how much ketchup the former nigger in the white house put on chicken tendies.

If she's so naturally ""good"", why does she need tons of pictures to prove it? Posting these pictures just proves to everyone that something about her is wrong, and that she is trying too hard to look normal. Pathetic.

>former nigger
How is he a "former nigger".. to me knowledge he's still out there nigging his nog.

I'll take it. How do we make this happen?

i'm convinced they have something on him as they do for many politicians in the game on capitol hill or just threatened his family's safety, that usually works too.

>Badselfeater
5652D Chess

checks out

Former nigger in the white house.

Now he’s just a nigger.

get rid of his swamp ass.

No need because the case against her is a slam dunk.

Maybe Jeff Sessions wants to get one of these fashion accessories.
youtu.be/TFjmvfRvjTc

What are you on about, faggot?
Anything related to clinton can and will be investigated by the normal agencies, including anything missed missed by Mueller.

the chelsae pic is from 2012, the first two are recent though

i really hope trump doesnt fire him, that will lead to liberal screeching, i would investigate mueller and put him in prison for not investigating the old cunt who clearly is guilty

GET RID OF THIS WEAK FAGGOT NOW!

Too bad Jeff Sessions didn't want to play ball with us so we have to take him downtown now.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/jeff-sessions-prosecutorial-misconduct/index.html

source for this story? buddy says he has been watching it all and didnt hear him say that.

Kneel to the flag!

youtu.be/Vx1qEA7Pb_Y

It's treason, then.

He prefaced that with "it doesn't look like..." Which is intentionally vague as fuck you stupid cocksucker.

Found the story

A fiery Jordan continued to allege misconduct by Clinton. Citing additional reports that her campaign and the Democratic National Committee funded the Fusion GPS dossier into Trump’s ties to Russia, Jordan maintained it “looks like” there was enough evidence to warrant naming a second special counsel.

Sessions tersely responded: “I would say ‘looks like’ is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel.”
Sounds like article was taken out of context.

send it to my house

why do they all have one of these

filthy jews and their trickery.

“The attorney general was clarifying the legal basis for appointing special counsel, not passing judgment on whether it applied in any specific investigation,” Ian Prior, a spokesman for Sessions, told the Guardian.

So in other words you are indeed confirming that this is "fake news"

The only person who ended up being good in the administration is Stephen Miller

>clinton is pictured in the UK not the US
>GUISE ITS TOTES AN ANKLE BRACELET, PRAISEKEKEKE HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!
you know that people get ankle bracelets to prevent them from leaving the country, don’t you?

Chelsea clinton was my mistake adding the picture on that one it was a couple years ago, Mccain and Hillary are just wearing fashion accessories.

>Jan 20, 2021
>President Clinton's inauguration
>BASED SESSIONS WILL INDICT HER YOU'LL SEE

Honestly, Obama had the right idea hiring a corrupt nigger like Holder to be AG, as well as Loretta Lynch. We don't need someone who's clean and plays fair, we need someone who will pull all the stops and bullshit to get things done. Someone who's corrupt as fuck, but in our favor.

She's the whore of Babylon riding on a chimera; a league of nations that only seek to usurp and exploit.

See you larping faggot

>left gets BTFO yet again on MUH RUSSIA horseshit
>left also gets BTFO trotting out retarded niggers to ask completely irrelevant and incoherent questions
>threads are about how Sessions talked about not appointing a special counsel to investigate Clinton instead

Shills or retards, not sure which. Of course Sessions isn't going to announce the appointment of a special counsel in the middle of a room full of kikes and niggers who are desperately still trying to spin MUH RUSSIA.

>So in other words you are indeed confirming that this is "fake news"

100% fake news. misleading title of article contradicts the fuck out of itself in body of article.

>OMFG CLINTON TAKE IT OFF AND RUN WE NEED MORE DEAD CHILDREN BRAINS
shut the fuck up you retard why not just email hillary that you got a plane ready to go to cuba you fuck.

he said he cant confirm if there is an investigation

he didnt deny it either

are you actually this fucking retarded.

How many dimensions of intergalactic backgammon are we on? I think I lost track

watch this and shut up.

wew, I forgot about those fucks

>Everyone's a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit?
this goes for everyone though. I thought I was hot shit until life exposed herself to me. If you ever get a fuckheug job, you'll learn what humbled means

2/10 for effort, I guess

>you know that people get ankle bracelets to prevent them from leaving the country, don’t you?
No they don't

What are they for in your opinion, my retarded friend?

you are being retarded ofcourse its a tracking bracelet Im just not stating it overtly because you might as well be screaming about it to let them destroy even more evidence because you can't shut the fuck up for 10 seconds about wanting to arrest them so they tell their friends "hey delete c:/"

what is your fucking problem ?

>Ok make sure we get a pic of this kid shaking hands with the president, just because. Don't ask why.
>(thinking) Why does the queer get to take a picture with the president, and not me? He doesn't even go here.

now your activating your almonds.

I can tell by your picture that you also realize the Q larp was bullshit

Are you literally retarded?
If this was a tracking bracelet she wouldn’t have been able to travel outside of the jurisdiction of the US. tha shitty show is recorded in the uk.

Sessions needs to go. What a cuck.

>Sessions needs to go. What a cuck.

fake news.

GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM.
Its like you don't think.

The whole planet hates hillary she ain't hiding no where.

the only place that will accept her to hide with them are going to prison for child murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA

They are for house arrest. My brother had to wear one. They need a control unit and they have to configure the perimeter in which you are allowed to move. If the control unit gets plugged off or you move outside of the perimeter it will send an alarm to the police.
In the special occasions in which you are allowed to leave the house you just call the police so they know they can ignore the relative alarm

Alright I get it, youre a (You) farming faggot.
Well done, you got me.

Why do liberals hate facts?

its really important for my profile.

so they are even more restrictive than what I said.
Thx for proving my point.

I must become the #1 Shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

lets go here guys vrrooooommmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=P8vq4OLNQGI

I have been trying to explain this to my roommates who somehow found their way to Sup Forums recently...They fall for this Q larp garbage every day, and just two days ago were scrambling to "TURN ON CNN" after reading a shitpost.

Sauce?

A special council isn't necessary to investigate and prosecute Clinton.

The actual article from the Guardian is slightly different from OP's. Maybe they updated it, or maybe OP is fake and gay.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-hillary-clinton

Sessions thought he was going to be able to crack down on weed not do anything important.

wikileaks emails show they are suppressing cannabis because of clinton interest in spreading formaldahyde and making cash off giving people cancer and that a high dosage concentrate of cannabis is going to help immflamation and mutated cells.

have they been made to wear ankle bracelet tracker things?

youtu.be/R0LFFnV6OKU

seriously

What do you think? Digits.