Haruhi was a decade ago

Haruhi was a decade ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvsEn8cty8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was shit then and it's shit now.

First six episodes are OK. Also the John Smith story.

the OVA was pretty good, though. I'll watch it again for christmas

there was an ova?

Your taste is shit. Haruhi is a masterpiece.

the disappearance of haruhi.
i dont usually rewatch movies but that one is an essential fall movie for me that i rewatch every other year

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvsEn8cty8

Dude. That was a movie. Pretty sure it was in theaters.

>TFW Haruhi never meet Kyon in the alternate timeline, and that's why her hair is long.

Back when Sup Forums was an anime image board.

Every time I think it can't possibly be that long I have to remind myself that I'm cookie dough user.

To be fair, it was a shitty metaphor. Something like fine whisky would have been a better reference point.

Once a pedo always a pedo I guess.

Season 2 really ruined the series with disgusting K-on art style.

>was a decade ago
>not getting the meme right

Not really, if anything it's mostly an improvment from the 2006 designs which went from good to uguu-bugs tier depending on the ep

>Not really, if anything it's mostly an improvment from the 2006 designs which went from good to uguu-bugs tier depending on the ep

Nah.
First season has good character designs and 2nd season has disgusting moeblob K-on shit designs.

As a lolicon, I think the cookie dough metaphor works fine. Obviously SOME people think you should wait for it to be baked, and others like it unbaked too. Works fine

kill me now

neo Sup Forums everyone

this post gave me feels

cannot die

stop

how would Sup Forums react if this came out today?

I liked the episodes where they where stuck in a time loop, and only nagoto could remember. It was fun to spot the differences between each episode.

I wonder what our heroes are doing now

I still love her

I rewatched S1 a few weeks ago. It was very comfy.

Gonna watch Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody and the movie later this month.

Endless "I wanna fuck a god" threads

Christmas is only a few months away, what Christmas anime is there other than Disappearance?

was haruhi a virgin before kyon met her?

I'm pretty sure Kyon still hasn't tapped that

>everyone but the basist

Why are you posting shitty comics about Haruhi if they don't portray her actual personality. That's not haruhi senpai.

it is the best Haruhi. And I'm out anyways.

Yeah they hardly act like Kyon and Haruhi would in the show

She has literally nothing to do with Haruhi, stop enabling the butchering of her character.

>She has literally nothing to do with Haruhi

Well not high school Haruhi. All this happens after college I think.

It'd be fun to get Freeman and Lee to act out all these comics, I can so easily hear their voices when I read them.

user, no matter the amount of mental gymnastics you do, those are simply not the characters at all, even as older characters they wouldn't act radically different from the novel. This is garbage fan-fiction.

it's not ooc though, mellowed-out Haruhi would act like that, she does a few times in the canon series

>even as older characters they wouldn't act radically different from the novel
I like how you know exactly how they would act even though they will never be written being that old.

i don't give a fuck

Haruhi was a bitch.

You are not that different from 5 years ago.

i hate the name haruhi

You're right. I'm more than half the man I as 5 years ago.

I like it, it sounds fluffy

Fuck off Digibro

Are you French?

Digibro is an okay guy though

endless 8 was awful

fpbp

No way, I'm french and I like the Haruhi though it sounds like an insult.

the name* Haruhi

When it was airing I lived way out in the country with satellite internet that capped at something ridiculous like

60% of a zero is still just a zero.

>imouto

Fuck you Ahuri

I ask because I know the name is difficult to pronounce for you French speakers.

>Haruhi never meets Kyon in the alternate timeline, and that's why her hair is long.

mind = blown