Tenchi Muyo! OVA 4 PV 2

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ow-owjguA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v8InFWP7o8
exhentai.org/g/983973/8ed9175ce2/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FVvbR9_2PzUW1ZU19heW5sVXM/view
youtube.com/watch?v=z6ow-owjguA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The animation looks a bit wonky at parts, but I'm still hyped. I'm glad it seems like Tokimi will be sticking around.

>Ryoko mentioning LDs
Jesus christ
Also RIP Yuko Mizutani

It would be nice if AIC let Kajishima finish his show. The va's aren't getting any younger.

Tokimi is best girl

Looks like another series about extraneous characters no one ever gave a fuck about. I just want Tenchi and the girls to go on a space adventure, leaving Noike to watch the house.

>Looks like another series about extraneous characters no one ever gave a fuck about. I just want Tenchi and the girls to go on a space adventure, leaving Noike to watch the house.
They are too powerful for that. They are gods, which means they watch other people having their adventures, from the comfort of their home.

season 2 never

Will we see more beta dude and his rape wives?

Note that at the very least, we are seeing Ayeka's canon progression into fashion design. This is important, because she previously really didn't have anything other than being a princess. And since nearly everyone in the house is either a royal or a god, Ayeka needed a hobby.

No this takes place before GXP.

This is frustrating to no end. Kajishima created this incredible sandbox world with all this lore, but he can't do anything with it because the main characters are too perfect. All the new characters are mary sues as well, so it just turns into a wankfest of injokes that only Kajishima understands.

>This is frustrating to no end. Kajishima created this incredible sandbox world with all this lore, but he can't do anything with it because the main characters are too perfect.
No, he does plenty with it. It's just that you want him to ficus on Tenchi himself, when he has no intention to do that.

gxp begins near the end of ova3, ova4 will take place after gxp, but not before isekai

The first episode is going to be about Reia and Nobuyuki's wedding. From the new pv we see Tenchi meeting his aunt Minaho for the first time.

The episodes after the first one could take place during gxp, but the first episode won't.

Tenchi's seiyuu sounds even less like his younger self than Sasami's seiyuu in Ai.

Hopefully they'll start passing time between episodes or something.

At least let some time pass by the end of ova 4 and start of ova 5.

I wanna see papa Tenchi dammit.

GXP was the last of the great tenchi anime

Why is incest so big on jurai?

>GXP was the last of the great tenchi anime
Excuse me?

>Why is incest so big on jurai?
Everyone live thousands of years, but could breed after being born for 17 years. This opens up incest opportunities that isn't possible in real life. Once you are no longer restricted to within 50 years of your own age, the sky's the limit.

GXP is my favorite Tenchi series, but calling it great is a bit of a stretch.

Why was incest so big in any royal family?

I want to do dirty things to Flora.

>tfw no anime about tenchis son and his ghost waifu

>Why was incest so big in any royal family?
To keep the bloodline "pure". Also alliances.

I wonder what Kiriko's mom is going to sound like.

>I wanna see papa Tenchi dammit.
I'll at least settle for Sasami going to school.

Am I the only one who liked Dual Parallel Adventures?

Duals great.

I wish Kajishima would give us the D again.

He has in the GXP novels.

Rara>D>Yayoi>Sanada
And Sanada is still great.

>best girl at 3rd
thats some shit taste right there

I just wish she were a bit more aggressive.

I love Dual's op.

youtube.com/watch?v=8v8InFWP7o8

Sanada is a bitch but she mellows.
Long haired yayoi is da best

I can't get over how little I care about this

>Dual 2nd season was supposed to happen but became gxp instead.
I'm okay with that I guess.

see this is why I liked Universe. It's a complete story that's Tenchi in the girls haven space adventures and any character it did add actually serves the plot instead of being just more superfluous world building

Haven't watched any Tenchi in years.

What the fuck is that ugly abomination in the bottom left? I remember the series always had a few questionable designs but good fuck that thing is outright hideous.

I like how tenchi looks slightly older now.

Universe is shit.

Ryo-Ohki.

Been wanting to watch the series. So where should one start?

Ova 1> OVA 2> GXP> OVA 3> Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

What about the main series? or was the Ova the one that came before it?

Production order.

The ovas are the main series.

>New Tenchi trailer

Well this made my day. I hope it doesn't fall in the same trap OVA3 did.

>these two used to be mortal enemies trying to kill each other
>now they're like sisters, but with more molestation

One of my favorite parts of Tenchi is that the girls aren't just love rivals. As the show goes on they start to feel like a family.

>now they're like sisters, but with more molestation

Funny how things change.

Paradise War anime fucking when?

Member that one thread?

I'd like to assume if OVA 4 does well, it'll start a snowball-effect with a lot of his other stuff. Apparently all they're waiting on is to see if it does good because he already has material for an OVA 5 supposedly.

>the girls aren't just love rivals.
Because they don't have to be rivals at all, and it just takes a while for them to catch on to this.
Sasami and Washu seemed to get it as soon as episode 7.

Here's hoping it's successful. The event they held yesterday seemed to be a success.

I don't like how Kajishima draws the girl with pink hair. It looks weird if the pink parts don't connect.

He's a hit or miss imo. I always liked his artwork pertaining to Tenchi/Dual/Photon and all that, it was good then. But what's this about an event? I assume it's a pre-screening for OVA 4?

>Ayeka is a sexually repressed person who'd be a freak in bed
>Ryoko acts real promiscuous but is actually pretty chill.

>He's a hit or miss imo. I always liked his artwork pertaining to Tenchi/Dual/Photon and all that, it was good then.

I like most of Kajishima's designs, even his newer stuff. It's just this one girls design I don't like.

>But what's this about an event? I assume it's a pre-screening for OVA 4?

Tenchi and Ryoko's voice actors did a talk, so did OVA 4's director and a producer. Then they screened all 6 episodes of OVA 1. They sold out of the shirts they were selling at the event. Pic related is the shirt. I think they showed the new pv there before it was put on youtube too.

>Tenchi and Ryoko's voice actors did a talk, so did OVA 4's director and a producer. Then they screened all 6 episodes of OVA 1. They sold out of the shirts they were selling at the event. Pic related is the shirt. I think they showed the new pv there before it was put on youtube too.

Awwww fuck that sounded like fun. Too bad we gotta wait for the end of this month just to see one episode. Shit sucks.

Looks like one of Kajishima's Isekai doujins was translated.

exhentai.org/g/983973/8ed9175ce2/

>it's the infodump one
I've been waiting for this!

There's one Tenchi-ban doujin that isn't translated and it's the one where he's in the bath relaxing until all the other girls bash in, start some ruckus without realizing he's there.

Kind of a simple one really; dunno why it hasn't been done already.

Have we heard anything from the user who said he was translating the GXP novels?

I see fuku....but puppy?

Wait is this after Mihoshi's brain is fixed she doesn't have her bow on? Or does that little bow work the same as her regular one?

That's a Wau that Seina has found himself engaged to, not sure if she's a princess or priestess or what.

and Mitsuki(Miki Steinbeck) joins Seina's group?

>Or does that little bow work the same as her regular one?

Probably that.

Faded into the ether. How hard would it be for one person to translate something as large as a book?

Don't quote me on this, but I don't think she's part of the harem, she just hangs out there. Like Tokimi unless I'm mistaken.

I do know that she's actually a Data Construct based on Kiriko's mother, and I think she plays the role that NB-kun was designed for.

Is this Geminar?

>Wait is this after Mihoshi's brain is fixed she doesn't have her bow on? Or does that little bow work the same as her regular one?
I like to think she is fixed at that point, or is mostly fixed. Her problem had to be dealt with eventually.

I think it's just an imaginary story for the purpose of explaining how Seikishi marriages work.
Meaning I don't think Kenshi actually bones Chiaia's mom. Because I'm pretty sure she's dead.

I don't know about an user, but someone posted the first chapter on the uselesstenchi forum yesterday.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FVvbR9_2PzUW1ZU19heW5sVXM/view

Im sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of LITERALLY NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENING despite the presence of three omnidimensional god like entinties

Maybe that's him.

So we have three members of Seina's expanded harem in this and Seto's likely to show up too.
Who else is betting on a cameo?

For real. Every girl in this was 10/10. Dark Elf 11/10

Is it me or this OVA seems fucking pointless?

Anyway, Tenchi Universe was way beter than the main one

Can't argue with that

Your shit taste aside, why do you think the new season is pointless?

i love ryoko's va but

goddammit she sounds like a damn grandma now cmon kajishima

Well, I'm already used to Ryoko sounding like a sexy grandma from the Pioneer dub.
All she needs is some lines without a wavering voice.

>goddammit she sounds like a damn grandma now cmon kajishima
She always had a deep voice, I don't have a problem with it.

Just as much happened in ova 3 as ova 2. You might not like what was happening, but it had plenty going on.

He thinks it's pointless because Kajishima's involved. Universefags have an irrational hatred towards him.

On the other hand they'll defend Ai because Negishi was involved.

What is it about this universe that makes characters named Ryoko 1000 times more fuckable?

They're both purely and completely devoted to the boy they fell in love with.

Also that hair on either of them.

Neju really fills out.

Did the second part of this If doujin ever get scanned?

non-linear shit for satam toon boys

only when they're correctly pronounced yo-ko, which dubfags wouldn't know anything about

finally
after all these years
we'll get new batches of tenchi girl doujins

>finally
>after all these years
>we'll get new batches of tenchi girl doujins
Trump hats go with Ayeka. She was officially on the Jurai purity faction who believed that a half-breed like Yosho can't be the Emperor, and was willing to start a civil war over it. If you want Trump then you are anti-Earth.

ayeka is an old and busted slut that wants to have se with a boy 1/1000th her age and she worships the devil
she's so hillary it hurts

mihoshi is retarded so she'd vote bernie

but ryoko knows how to make the universe great again

>ayeka is an old and busted slut that wants to have se with a boy 1/1000th her age and she worships the devil
>she's so hillary it hurts
See, now we know you have no idea about anything you are talking about. Ryoko is much older than Ayeka, so the fact that you use Ayaka's age against her shows how ignorant about Ryoko and is not a real fan at all. Let me guess, you only know the Universe version of Ryoko?

ayeka worships the devil and is probably a lizard

>youtube.com/watch?v=z6ow-owjguA
OVA 3 and Isekai looked closer to Kajishima's artstyle. Kind of disappointed.

Seeing more of the Masaki family isn't so bad. We only get hints of them in GXP and Kajishima's hentai series.