Post your favourate things black people 'created'

Post your favourate things black people 'created'.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dean_(computer_scientist)
youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So no one else is going to post since they didn’t create anything?

still searching

Aids

Seems like it, but I mean things they didn't create which idiots still attribute to them.

This makes sense.

Thanks blacks.

they helped make a whole lot of sugar

yakub is probably the best thing they did

Good one

?¿?¿

This one is real. This is what our white ancestors had to deal with when they conquered Africa.

Whenever I see a black person in public you can really see how insecure they are about their identity. They must be able to sense how much everyone around them hates them for being poop colored.

false

>we wuz cripples an shit

Proofs?

you can google it. i believe in you!

You know, the saddest thing is, that even though we have many keks reading these bullshits, when white people die out, history will be actually rewritten like this. Actually, it's already in the making, thanks to jews and race traitor whites.

> pineal gland where your melanin is produce

so.. this is the power of melanin

You really think some nog recently was the first to crush up some nuts?

Swag

The crown in the picture is the Holy Crown of Hungary...

It already is

And the crafty ones know what they're doing by doing it NOW, because once they become the majority they can look back at the retardation of today and cite it as "rpoof" that they've always been in Europe, Asia, America, and everywhere, so there never was any invasion and takeover.

is this some kind of advanced trolling or severe mental illness? I want to think it's satire but most of these guys seem to unironically believe this, despite being the ones creating the hoax pictures in the firstplace.

WE WUZ DRAGONBORN AND SHIEEEEEEET

Mesoamericans invented this

That's bullshit
Give niggers one point or fucking tell me who invented peanut butter cunt

AIDS.

Now I know who closed the gates of oblivion.

facebook /Whitehistorymonth/

Frankly I came to hate England more than Sweden.

>spoiler alert: it was originally made to molest animals and not eat

It wasn't really all her own work, she used ghostwriters and borrowed a lot of ideas from others.

Niggers have a thousand year head start
You really think a white guy was the first to crush up some nuts

dear god

this

>Niggers have a thousand year head start

Probably not.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

"Out of Africa" is debunked. It's now possible that they're not as old as whites and other races, which would explain their lesser development.

Shit forgot pic

Blacks are masters at trolling blacks, B on B trolling it's the stuff of legends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dean_(computer_scientist)

youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA

>In August 2011, writing in his blog, Dean stated that he now uses a tablet computer instead of a PC

>niggertech

image not found

dem whitewalls

Crime

We wuz jeeps

Black people will literally take credit for anything. I've seen shit as stupid as "Anglo-Saxons were black" or "Shakespeare was black". They are so insecure about their race despite how proud they claim to be. They support Afrocentrism yet I'm willing to bet none of them would actually go live in Africa for even a day because deep down they know that the white man's society gives them a freeride through life.

I've been waiting for this moment my entire life

I would unironically love to own this though, looks like nigs had a lot of fun making this and even if it doesn't work it's still pretty cool. If i was a kid i'd spend entire days in that nigmobile

it literally says right there: "However, he did not invent peanut butter"

Oh look a 1x4!

They stole that.

Foiled again
I change my answer to whatever other 300 thing the nigga did with nuts

But I do want to know who made the ambrosia or things to put on bagels desu

Peanuts aren't nuts.

Karl Benz did NOT invent the car. It was actually invented by an African man in 1882 as shown here. Don't let whitey fool you, a BLACK man invented the car

>Favorite thing black people created

If it wasn't for the black, no kkk...
...and I love those crazy beekkkeepers.

keked
it's true, but in a weird way

To be honest I loved this movie. It has to be one of my favorite horror flicks of this year.

I know you people love your clickbait headlines, but that doesn't debunk anything. Most of the oldest human and human-like fossils are still in Africa, and apes tend to develop similar features independently.

we wuz karz n' sheeit

Oh that's pure gold there...SAVED.

Black people, you are not like us. Get over it.

>ion think so
Im going to have on my 'disgruntled white man' face all day now, fucking thanks.

homicide

Most of the oldest archaeological finds aren't in areas that have been heavily developed over millennia. I'll let you think about that for a while.

Did you know that um... negroes created written Russian language.

t. literally the ethnic democrats narrative in Russia

They're so smart they invented the car before the engine.

u raciss

so highly advanced Nubian (black) giants were the first to enslave humans, goddamn blacks invented slavery.

I get it that you consider Italians and Greeks to be nonwhite, but from there to negroid...

Them Zulus ruled the lands between some place and some other place with their superior aircraft

>what is a globe?

George W. Carver didn't even peanut butter. Nor did some white guy who patented the shit. The Inca and their neighbors were likely smashing peanuts with rocks millenia ago.

It's actually sad that some little pamphlet about peanuts is what Carver is actually known for. It was only a small part of a much larger mission: saving southern agriculture. Carver devoted himself to killing King Cotton. The Boll Weevil was destroying the cotton crop across the south, along with the livelihoods of millions. Carver and his contemporaries were able to diversify southern agriculture, ween farmers off of their reliance on cotton, and for this, the south owes the man a great debt.

Just like on every continent. Of course heavy development can disturb old remains.

But europe is far more developed that africa.

And which of the continents have had fucking no development before archaeology was a thing?

>Lando
kek

Dey dem too bild da choppa n shieeeet

Duh, everyone knows that, but I also haven't heard of any ancient ape fossils in Lagos.
Antarctica?

Mozart was also a degenerate scat loving faggot. Win win I guess?

Be me:
>shameless console peasant twitch fag streaming Assassins creed origins
> a faggot comments and tells me ubisoft are wacist because the NPCs don't look black enough and ancient Egypt was black
>I tell them I'm pretty sure ancient Egyptians weren't black
>My chat is now filled with triggered melanin obsessed cucks hurling abuse at me.

I was in the right wasn't I lads? Can any of you gentleman give me accurate info on the races of ancient Egypt?

>Most of the oldest human and human-like fossils are still in Africa

Most human like species are still in Africa