I always said i dont care what they do as long as they keep their filthy kike hands off Lord of the Rings

I always said i dont care what they do as long as they keep their filthy kike hands off Lord of the Rings.

So congratulations pol youve got a new member

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw&t=227s
youtube.com/watch?v=XdhpA2yPu1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome friend.

LOTR is a massive line in the sand

k. keep us posted

This.

I swear to god...

This bullshit has gone too fuckin' far.

its gonna be full of niggers and they gonna be blacking elves and white women lul

Why couldnt they just let us have this one thing, i would have been a good goy for life if they had just left it alone

hehehe welcome to the dark side

The hobbit trilogy already ruined the franchise, just enjoy the original three and ignore the rest.

You are gonna love Jamie Foxx as Gandalf.

What happened?

Greedy cunts milking people's dreams and childhood, nothing new here.

Silly Brit.
Lord of the Rings had a diverse cast.
The Uruk-Hai were Maoris in costumes.
There was a black guy as Gondor/Ithilien Ranger in the RotK Extended Edition scene chilling near a fireplace shortly before Osgiliath gets attacked by the Orcs as they cross the Anduin via boats.
And there was a negro lipped brown dude as Gondor soldier when Aragorn was giving his speech before the Black Gates.
I believe the Southrons were played by Arabs, at least the guy that gets killed off an oliphaunt and falls in front of the feet of Frodo and Sam looked Southern.

>Do you know how the Americans first came into being?
>They were Anglos once, taken by the Jews.
>Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life.
>And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt

>And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

Shadowfax is a white Lambo

kinda like those leftists who begun being feminists by watching feministfrequency on youtube

wew people sure take their pop-culture seriously

Amazon is planning to re-create LOTR, but probably politically correct one. In other words, they're gonna destroy the best trilogy in the existence of the universe

Lord of the Rings always gave me a nice feeling when watching it. White people banding together to fight a dark invading force. If the kikes pervert it into some degenerate shit then I will chimp out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw&t=227s

I am surprised by the lack of orcfugee posts in this thread.

Amazon is making a LOTR TV series that's supposed to be a prequel to Fellowship of the Ring, said they wanted it to be "the next Game of Thrones".

Man, this is a really bad time to be alive if you like fantasy or sci-fi because jews are making everything too normie-friendly. Star Wars was always fucked because it was made by a jew to begin with, but LORT did nothing to deserve this treatment.

>idris Elba as aragorn
>gal Gadot as Frodo
>Leslie jones as Gandalf
All orcs will be played by white men

"I hear that there are some creative restrictions imposed by the rights holders on what can be done and what can’t be done in a LOTR TV series.!

Lotr is a metaphor for all the good values and all that is good, it's obvious Sauron and its orcs would try to corrupt it sometime

This man is rumored to be in talks to play King Theoden in the series.

I literally can't at all the racism ITT right now

Loool a+++ Mohammed

yup

We could band together to fight for this, I'd actually join for this cause.

Well I laughed.

>Star Wars was always fucked because it was made by a jew
There is literally two niggers in all of the real Star Wars and they're good movies
Sup Forums btfo

Top kek

Time to go full force with the orc refugee memes.

Muh niqquh, muh KANG
Fuck (((Amazon)))

Hahhaha kek

Good. People need to stop engaging in fantasy and defeat the real world Sauron. What was mere fiction in 2001 is fast becoming similar to reality in many ways.

I like to think of them as badly coded NPCs. They unthinkingly just behave how their ideology tells them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdhpA2yPu1w
No Christopher Lee no Saruman.

We all have our limits

welcome aboard. its Sup Forums sort yourself out.

when are you going to grow up? Your fantasy story is not real.

What did those Hook Nosed Evil Wizards do this time? Are the funding Orc Immigration?

Didn't they already do it? Wasn't the point of the books that MEN ALONE handle all the shit while the elves and dwarfs are all leaving?

And the movies is like yey friendship and multiculturalism we do it together!

>mutilated
subtle

Hear ya, lad. Grew up with the books and even if the movies were bad adaptations, theyre still pretty good.

So? This is the so called great capitalism that you seem to praise.

wew, you ever believed any piece of popular media would remain unjewed?

Look at how they've marketed Star Wars and you'll understand why it's fucking cancer.
>(You) btfo

neither are famous paintings but that doesn't mean you should burn them in a fire. Culture isn't just the physical.

this the one

What's the big deal? Elves and Humans are just Social Constructs anyways.

It doesn't have to be real you fucking dipshit.

The message it carries (courage, sacrifice, beating up niggers etc.) is what counts. Older people have the same feelz for old star wars while others yet have holy books of their own.

This is pissing people off because we expect Amazaon to dilute this message in a cespool of affirmative action.

>Orcposting is born over the summer
>highly subversive and hilarious memes created mocking the SJW thought process
>less than 6 months later the LOTR is being remade
makes ya think

breddy good

Really activates the old almonds.

It's not even about the niggers in the cast, although they disgust me greately. It's about how they will ruin the fucking soul of Tolkien's work by making an edgy game of thrones schlock

Sup Forums has the best LOTR memes since the Council of Elrond Forums in 2004

why can't we prevent this shit

I wonder why no right wingers have taken to the interwebs and tried to create an entertainment hub tailored to their ideologies? I feel like there is probably a way to incentivize and monetize that into reality

if you're a tolkien fan you were always one of us

i encourage polacks to read LOTR out loud, it was meant that way

>Not realizing that the MOVIES were the great kikening.
Kids today!

Orcs suffered at the hands of white oppressors, we know this.

Thousands of years of discrimination and bigotry from Elves and Humans, drove this Orc mother to teach her baby how to swim.

Nudity, swearing, scatological humour, gore...
None of these belong in Tolkein but they'll probably put them in

They had their filthy kike hands on LOTR since the Hobbit trilogy filled middle earth with niggers and fighting women.

Funny thing is plenty of nigs watch the white version. They don't give a shit.

>4

So how do you pronounce 'orcish'? Or-shish? Or maybe Or-kish?

When your enemy is digging a hole for themselves don't interrupt them. If there was a conservative alternative for bread and circus that would be bad. Gamergate and stuff like this is the reason so many have been red pilled and you can't go back to enjoying the bread and circus once you are. Conquer reality and then worry about fiction.

add me to the screencap

Orcslam is a religion of pece and they are only in middle earth and comitting their culturally enlightened crimes because of the crikes of man, hobbits and those money grubbing dwarfs

myths are more real than reality faggot
they speak of what makes us who we are
they also define where we are striving to go

>one ring to rule them all
>pic related

>Wasn't the point of the books that MEN ALONE handle all the shit while the elves and dwarfs are all leaving?
no

anyone else notice that the one white orc is the one in charge, and is generally stronger, smarter and more capable than the other orcs?

We’re going to have a bunch of new allies as things get worse.

we can do anything
would be smart to attack amazon directly though, or its boss

lmao that's fucking retarded

We don't want you. Fuck off.

>Orcslam

yes you are

The Hobbit is f*cking terrible.

srsly though, it's true
we're not bodies
we're flames

this one's gooood

i skipped it entirely

Tolkien explicitly created the Lord of the Rings as a myth for the anglo-saxon people (in whatever country).
To do anything other than keep it white is worthy of death.
It already has dark skinned Sauron worshippers - the Haradrim - which is perfectly true to life.

D'Frodo Blackins, Kang of the Rang