CBTS #334 Announcement imminent edition

>149352889
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (All (you) need is in here)
Legend TEMPLATE Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

NEW 11-13 11-14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2119934/voice-america-fires-three-suspended-staffers-over
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1601-breaking-news-urgent-saudi-king-confirms-recent-arrests-and-purge-of-royal-family-includes-9-11-perpetrators-orchestrators-ar
factba.se/topic/calendar
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930551628763140096
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/11/03/president-trump-trip-to-asia
us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA17-318B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praying+++

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline
Older Event Log >149035146
Nov 14 > Cali School Shooting (Possible False Flag)

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

First

+++ BUMP +++
NEED MORE MEMES FOR GRANDMA (pic related)

Thank you, baker.

IM DONE NEED NEW BAKER

+++1 prayer

Nice one!

If Trump is not aware of this, he should be made aware ASAP.

Asia looks to the West as the “land of the free,” where free speech is sacrosanct. Yet, today on Trump’s return back the US, Chinese American’s here and abroad were shocked and angered by the abrupt firing of 3 well regarded journalists from Voice of America. The timing of these firings was not an accident as it was a targeted message to Asians here and abroad that America can no longer be counted on to protect free speech.

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2119934/voice-america-fires-three-suspended-staffers-over

I'm calling to my mentors. Please guide me tonight during my lucid dreams.

How do you capture a very dangerous animal? - you are luring him into a trap
Do you attack it from the front? - nope
Do you walk through the front door? - nope
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking? - nope
Who do you trust to keep secrets? – family or only myself
How do you prevent leaks? – keep secrets in family
How do you prevent warnings being sent? – I don’t share whole info
Why is Adm R. so important? – he controls cyber sphere maybe…
Why was the source code to former NSA collection p’s publicly released? – because of critical importance of NSA
How do you blind the Clowns In America? – I don’t share my plans publicly
What was Snowden’s primary mission? – share important info with public
What was Snowden’s real primary mission? - compromise NSA
Was Snowden truly acting on his own? - nope
How do you capture a very dangerous animal? – I lure him into a trap
Who is best to conduct the attack? - CIA
What is the one force necessary to retain control? – information or banking system maybe
Why does the US Military play such a vital role in this global game of RISK? – damn, maybe because military is real the one force necessary to retain control?
What is money without power? - paper
Why did POTUS depart Manila 30 min ahead of schedule? – he knows he in danger since he act according to published plan
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii? – to break CIA plans
Does AF1 have in-air refueling ability? – I think yes, it has
Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed? – to avoid breaking plans by swamp.

P.S. Trump bluffs. Sessions bluffs. Q doesn’t share whole picture (good boy). Everythink is not like it seems. I think trump will make statement from Hawaii or he will stay in Hawaii for longer time, in the same time he will announce statement from DC and will show recorded statement from DC (which probably was made before asian trip)

;)

Many thanks!

When is the MAJOR announcement?

How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
>KILL IT FIRST!

also wanted to say extra big ups to all bakers. puttin in work!

+++

Wednesday afternoon or Thursday. Most likely about deals and NK but we will see.

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1601-breaking-news-urgent-saudi-king-confirms-recent-arrests-and-purge-of-royal-family-includes-9-11-perpetrators-orchestrators-ar

>Need New EXPERIENCED BAKER
>Need New EXPERIENCED BAKER

HOLY SHIT!!!

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!!!

AND LOOK WHAT BUILDING IS RIGHT NEXT TO IT! RAPE CRISIS CENTER!!! AND THE C.H.I.L.D. CENTER!!!!

38.954738,-77.001876

Breaking News

Does anyone have a starting point for Clintons and others having private shipping routes bypassing customs in countries for the transport of "art"? I want to dig around that more. Saw the claim on here but didn't see sauce

nice id faggot

Like clockwork. False flag to keep trump from talking?

Did we find this location?

Oh, they definitely did. The US is so partisan right now that even though so much is being brought to light, almost half the country refuses to believe Trump could do any wrong. We went from Obama being accused of not doing enough in response to Russia fucking with Ukraine to Trump forgetting to wipe the jizz off his chin after meeting with Putin, with Republicans doing an aboutface LITERALLY over night, and no one cares because buttery males and uranium.

They're allowing themselves to get caught so Dems have a thread to pull on while Reps don tinfoil hats and get their voters to drink shit flavored koolaid. They're doing this to start a civil war, whether it's an actual war or cultural is irrelevant. It's by design, and not by anyone with the benefit of our nation in mind.

Russia has done such a shit job functioning as a nation thanks to their kleptocracy that they don't have the legitimate pull they want on the global political landscape. Putin's not about to give up anything, so he really can't improve Russia without losing something for himself or the people propping him up. The only way he can make Russia a decent nation in comparison is by destroying all of the functioning governments that oppose him. Depressingly, there's too many people trying to rack up their high score in Forbes that Putin isn't even having a hard time making it happen.

We've got to figure out a way to punish EVERYONE who did something to undermine our democracy, and do it in a way that doesn't allow Putin to win.

Which announcement is imminent? Something about the shooting or what Trump tweeted about?

If no one steps up I will try to BAKE by need recipe and instructions. Never baked before

definitely

Is Trump back in the US now?

Earliest possible would be 10:45pm ET tonight:
The President arrives at the White House South Lawn
Open Press
factba.se/topic/calendar

Not sure if this means he'll actually deliver a statement there. Presumably the "big news" will come at some point later this week.

looks like britbong found the OP

HOLY SHIT!!

IMRAN AWAN SPOTTED AT SESSIONS HEARING
>IMRAN AWAN SPOTTED AT SESSIONS HEARING

today is getting interesting

checked based OP. I got the next bread if you need to go

WTF!!!
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930551628763140096

Swampsters be falseflaggin', like always
To divert from main goal

Kushner is going to have to file Chapter 11 bankruptcy by March 2018. It's going to be hilarious. No financial analyst can even predict how he'd amass enough capital to delay his bubble payment on 666 5th avenue. 950 million, he'd have to liquidate at least 200 to delay it and he doesn't have that in any scenario.

Snow swite is you. 7 chacras are 7 dwards, Prince is your mentor, WAKE UP

The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

10th time, it's the Great Wall of China Boomer. Try to catch up.

> 38.954738,-77.001876

? what is it. looked on maps.. just a building. tell me user

He's gonna say the number of pussies he grabbed while in Asia.

Nice -- did you get this directly from Gohmert's office?

Tonight roughly around 10:45 pm

>38.954738,-77.001876
NICE!
Attached is a streetview if you look around a bit, I can't make out what the truck says, 'perfect' something.

dude just stop

fuck off

Plot twist: POTUS recommissioned the Concorde?

This frankly makes me think that some of the weird lies like the 3-5 million votes were prepared for that eventuality and they just decided, what the hell, let's still roll with it. Uranium One would have been the new Benghazi, they would have probably forced Comey to resign and forced a nominee openly hostile to her, all sorts of shit like this to derail her.

These lies and the rigging claim would have paralyzed the whole country for months following a hotly contested election. The GOP leadership was on record saying they were fired up about blocking everything Clinton would have done, including the Supreme Court nomination, and had months, years, of investigations lined up already. They didn't even bother hiding it, they said and did the same thing with Obama. Chaffetz even rage-quit because his dream job went down in flames.

I don't know what the end-game was, but everything they lined up seemed prepared to just break a Clinton presidency and make it unable to function.

I guess the end result is the same, government is currently broken and getting worse by the day. Maybe just trying to paint the Democratic party as dysfunctional and hope for a wave election. But now the broken government is happening while they have full control. With Clinton in the White House they could have pinned their own dysfunction on her.

This almost seems like a worst case scenario for them. They're preparing to crash the economy with their ridiculous budget and they expected to have been able to blame Clinton for it. This is really fucked up.

Hmmm

yes it is!

Lead car motorcade license plate in Asia tour video from Trump tweet...starts with Q...

thanks to this user btw:

More DUMBs being taken out?

:)

It's the building that pizza Q uploaded a pi. Of in his most recent drop

Lord Jesus guide us now
To be wise and smart in how
We bake our Blessed Bread
By the crumbs where you have led.
Amen

>those lines
What a retarded fucking autist they have

nice m8, that was quick

Think bigger, user

Can POTUS use JSOC to arrest people in the US if they work under FBI or some thing?

>
>More DUMBs being taken out?
>:)
deep underground military bases

Good work user.

Use this gateway to fly away cowboy.

Once the storm hits the great American mudd race will assume his rightful place in the 56%house. TREMBLE BEFORE ME

>ANONS! GATOR BAKER HAS TO LEAVE.
>WE NEED NEW EXPERIENCED BAKER
>SOMEONE PLEASE STEP UP TO THE OVEN!

Official chart is official

It's in China...

Interdasting
>from probably fake Q but it's found so while I'm here

I noticed one of the connections is Obama to another Obama

awesome work

That's not how you CAPTURE a dangerous animal.

Agreed. There is no downside for President Trump to wait and deliver his announcement(s) and any further news slowly, and in pieces.
Assuming the tactic of misdirection is really what is happening, then AG Sessions' testimony today will be given time to hit the morning news and analysis tomorrow and the news cycle for the next 24 hrs. Seeds were planted today.

FUCKERINOS

FEEDBACK MISSING

FEEDBACK WRONG

GOAL IS 40 000ft v. of money power flow.

I saw that too...clone? LOL...

And thanks is due to Rep. Gohmert's staff, presumably

Trying to work on it, anyone have an itinerary of where AF1 went? All the pics of this so far are kinda fuzzy, but it's actually a mountain range with a river forking around it, as best I can tell

Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
>I'd say to prepare for the nationwide tribunals after mass arrests

It looks like a coastal view of Hawaii

>FUCKERINOS
> FEEDBACK MISSING
> FEEDBACK WRONG
> GOAL IS 40 000ft v. of money power flow.
Great image

I have
I feel
I can
I love
I speak
I see
I know

I am

>Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
Do we have any data points on this claim? Last I heard McConnell was still slow-walking everything.

38°37'31.5"N 127°38'33.0"E

Thoughts?

Was this actually on CNN? Post link to video.

jesus christ this is the most reddit thing I have ever seen on this entire fucking website. God this is cancer. Also it's been proven many of you are just retarded nigger spics, pic related.

Try this out with ID F5boIMSC

We did Ukraine shill

Soros -> terrorism/"activism" -> BLM ; Antifa ; Actual Control

>IMRAN AWAN

BS!

whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/11/03/president-trump-trip-to-asia

Geez...just imagine the ratings for those channels. They'd have to air different trials on many channels at once. DVR use would be off the hook too...

Is this it ? The attack

Hidden Cobra and Joint Tactical Alert

us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA17-318B

heard same kind of boom just outside of Austin. Couldn't figure out the source. Rattled the walls and threw everyone into a brief panic. Meanwhile I'm like yay they just murked some cabal lizards

And jesus said, let the seeds flow from my stem brother

let joy flow from my stem as it would your own fathers

let pride not stifle your lust, nor temper your rage

amen

really great image. one suggestion: change "actual control" to "physical control". brilliant work, graphanon.

with grandma, you always need to start with JFK. she knows the government lied over JFK. so mentioning the new JFK proof the government lied is really all you need to open her mind to the rest of it