Still about an hour to go till the Australian fag marriage postal vote results are out

Still about an hour to go till the Australian fag marriage postal vote results are out.

Vent and post how much you hate gays, jews and degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing
youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
twitter.com/DeanCLiddell/status/930560496754835457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the vote comes out strong for a 'no', but I personally don't know much about Australia politics-wise. Degeneracy needs stopped wherever it sprouts up. Russia, despite all of its flaws, was right in banning the propagandizing of homos to minors.

What are the (((polls))) predicting?

Gay marriage doesn't affect you, Bruce. Nobody is forcing you to get gay married.

who here /ready for gay's BTFO'D/?

I love gays. I bet Australian gays are even more handsome. Please post handsome Aussie gays and their new right to marry.

It is really hard to tell desu. We have a sizeable population of asians and I am pretty sure they will all be voting no. The white population however are fairly cucked. I guess we'll know the answer in about an hour.

I'm not real impressed with the queer agenda being advanced but hating on homos is just as pathetic to me.
Aussie politics has always been a distraction from bigger things. This crap has eaten all the oxygen so nobody looks at the 200+ bits of legislation that got rammed through in the last hours before parliament takes a break.
They do it every year. Deals get done with minor parties over preferences, then the ones that hold casting votes align with whoever gave them a better deal.
So 1600 pages of small print get slammed into law without a discussion and this sort of dog's chew toy is thrown oput to keep everyone busy.
IT'S ONLY ABOUT PROPERTY, NERDS, IT DOESN'T CHANGE MUCH OF ANYTHING.

Straight marriage doesnt effect you mutt. Nobody is forces you to get married.

Brisbanefag here

I'll preheat the ovens for the mass leftist ass pain about to ensue.

Also fuck Waleed Ali

Take it from us, don't do it man, just don't do it. You're going to regret it if you allow fags to get married

how do they reveal the count?
if televised/streamed is there somewhere to watch it.

>implying that the institution of marriage isn't meaningless already

It stopped meaning anything when divorce rates went to over 50%.

ABC24 will stream the conference where the result and voter breakdown is revealed.

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing

What do abos think of fags when they're not too busy sniffing gasoline?

fuck you homo

ASIO here. The vote will be no

>Waleed Ali
That guy is smart as hell but seems to think people are good, deep down. That fucks up everything he says and he's just being an intelligent lawyer pushing what he thinks after that.

>hating on homos is just as pathetic to me.
I hate their subculture, I hate their degeneracy. Their lifestyle is harmful and spreads STDs.

Depends which sort of abos you're thinking of. The half castes are degenerate as fuck and will most definitely be voting YES. Full breed abos are based as fuck tho.

Oh mate you should have seen the 'protest' yesterday at Brisbane Library Square. Bunch of leftist woman and men all screaming about how the gubment needs to make cannibus legal because people are 'literally dying' because of no access to it.

Instead of actually making valid points about the safety and proven benefits of this substance, they had someone who called herself an ex doctor say that she knew of 2 kids who dies yesterday of no access to cannibus.

All it was was anedotes spoken by angry old women about how the gubment wasn't doing enough and fuck the police for enforcing their laws.

Most of the people gathered were dreadlock wearing yobs who had never set foot into a gym and screamed at the crowd with emotional statements and no evidence. Then they marched around the city.

It was pathetic.

They really really don't like them but none of them would've voted in this

Abos, even citified ones, are generally the most conservative people you'll meet. Tribal societies don't like independent thought, it stirs things up and allows change.
lol u r gay

>implying anybody fought or died to form the nation of australia
Some niggas literally just stole a couple potatoes and got deported there and started building houses and shit.

This whole vote on fag rights is a cover for something more important!

What are Australian politicians going to push forward? A Republic maybe?

At least they fight to protect their cultures. Are there many actual full-blooded abos left?

>nobody is forces you to get married
Australian grammar, ladies and gentlemen.

>Germany
>forest niggers wasted by Romans
>tried to take over the world
>got pwned by Brad Pitt

Anyone else get that mass text message the other month urging others to vote "Yes"?

Leftists smell like literal shit i'm glad I wasn't near there kek

NOPE.

WE GOT THIS

Did you just assume xirs gender?

Full bloods live in Darwin or the outback, there's still quite a few left.

In the cities you get the 1/64 white snowflakes who think they have a deep connection to their ancient ancestor lands.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc

This is a video from fagfeed.

What?

We have compulsory voting where you get fined if you don't vote once enrolled.
Despite young people being overwhelmingly leftist, their enrolment on the electoral roll was low.
Because young people wanted to vote in this fag marriage thing, they are now enrolled and will vote for leftist parties in upcoming elections cause they don't want to be fined.

English is hard for his species

You xiraphobic bigot. Its 2017 and you do not understand even basic xiriolodgy?

Faggot we don't want gays marrying because it will then be pushed into schools that boys should be girls and that being a man is toxic I don't want to live in amerilard 2.0 without the freedoms

Pooftas fuck off

What?
There's literally nothing wrong with fag marriage.

>fight to protect their cultures
If getting cleared off your land like termites or rabbits is fighting, then yes, they did fight.
A strong culture doesn't need to be preserved, nobody thinks of preserving it until it's in real danger of extinction.

>Are there many actual full-blooded abos left?
Contentious issue, as dumb as nazis talking about who's white. Seen a blue eyed girl at a Uni who dies her hair red starts every other sentence with "As an aboriginal i feel that..." to try to trick people into a screaming match. She's part abo and goes all olive in the sun, her hair is dark brown. Then she resents being categorised after categorising herself all day.
This sort of shit is on both sides, it's a childish mess.
Yeah there's tribal abos out in the bush. They have sitting in a pile down to a fine art and some are great people. Some are south africa tier savages tho.

This wasn't a vote like that, no fine for not voting.
>Aussies don't understand the process, the weather's too good.

Ah, so it's the the Australian version of the:
>I'M 1/64th CHEROKEE
meme

I'm pretty sure he's saying that because so many leftists signed up to vote for this, that leftists will win more in the next election because they have to vote in that one.

Are you a retard? If you wanted to vote in this you had to enrol to vote. If you voted in this you are on the electoral role and will be fined if you don't vote in future state/federal elections, that's the point i was making

This

Tell that to the american fags influencing young childeren to be like them

We beat the romans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
the rest of what you said is true though...

God I hate brad pitt.

I don't hate gays, I just think they should be ashamed and not flaunt it. Like imagine if you had a friend that wouldn't stop talking about all the hookers he goes to; no one wants to be around that guy, but I don't care if all my friends are seeing hookers because it isn't a part of their identity.

What is right with it you xiriphobic nazi lover?

>ASIO here

Sounds legit.

I voted no, but it will probably be yes.

you know its going to be rigged for yes.

This. Straight people don't make their sexuality their identity. Sure, they'll mention a girl is hot every now and then, but they don't base their identity on BEING straight. Fags and trannies on the other hand base their entire selves around it.

Got my twitters all fired up. If the result is no the butthurt is going to be on par with the us election.

Would you like to cause some preemptive asshurt?

twitter.com/DeanCLiddell/status/930560496754835457

Plz post goodies if no goes through

Faggots getting married doesn't hurt anyone.
>childeren

Thats not a pro or a con. So you have no reason to change it. Gonna need a more convincing argument xir.

Because what you just posted was not an argument

It's no surprise that a prison colonist doesn't understand the idea of freedom for freedom's sake.
kek

Actually many members of our defence force will vote yes. They even attended our rallies in support of same sex marriage

Absolute freedom without purpose is basically anarchy to do what you want without repercussions.

What are you an antifa or nigger? Or a blm faggot?

>freedom means I can do anything I want REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I believe that if something doesn't hurt others, it should be allowed. It's why I'm a supporter of free speech, the right to bear arms, and fag marriage, among many other freedoms.

But user, the right to bear arms kills hundreds every year!

Kinda
Hold the name-calling, it doesn't mean shit unless it's funny, then it's bantz.
Yeah it's strange how the youth vote is always left but they are the most conservative when you survey them. To get their votes the left parties have to appeal to their right on pose while not threatening their desire not to be subject to rules.

That's why it's illegal to shoot people without justification.

they're going to rig the vote anyway

fuck you
that's like saying i dont care about child molesters because it's not my kid

why did it take so long for the results to come out cunts?

australia is big, i assume the vote counters would have to drive across the dessert or something

>it's not the freedums that are hurting people
>it's those who are abusing them
Neck yourself fag lover.

Stream starts in 13 minutes.

Can anyone here explain to me why a civil union is not enough for fags?
>but marriage is more legitimate
There is no legitimacy in your marriage if you don't believe in god, and, most particularly, if your marriage is heretical in nature.

Child molestation hurts people; fag marriage doesn't.
>being this made you can't have guns
lmao

funny how they group bixsexual and gays for the HIV rates

Bisexual guys are waaaay less and bring down the total stats. Just a funny way to turn statistics into (((statistics)))

I don't really understand the case for voting no.
What are your top 5 reasons for voting no Sup Forums?

mad*

What if the child consents tho?

Shit I had never thought of that before. I assume the rate must be even insaner that CDC.gov infograph implies then

>Straight people don't make their sexuality their identity
>fags get condemned for being fags
>gay is a universal insult
>after WWII society get s a little more open
>gays stand up for themselves
>40 years later a generation of young faggots has grown up with all this fighting for your rights stuff
It's kinda like the situation feminists face, a lot of the big battles have been won or distracted away from.
Homosexual is a Victorian era term that covers all kinds of fringe sexuality. Some are just oversexed men who need to fuck stuff hourly, some are men who act like women, some are normal looking men who love cock.
The socially corrosive ones are the Queers, who derive their identity from pissing off straight society. Read the gay press and see them getting upset about all this acceptance.

Them feels when the count is revealed

While i agree with you here i dont actually hate gay people . This is basically gonna open a can of worms. Next they will push for tranny rights. Then hate speech laws. Then it will be illegal to call a tranny him or her by mistake.

We would turn into canada 2.0
Canada is living proof of the slippery slope being real

Because there is already a civil union in place. By allowing christian marriage for fags, you're just insulting the christians. I have absolutely no respect for christians, but still, we shouldn't be insulting their religion.

it hurts the fabric of society
if i cant trust my neighbours i cant have a community.

>Scream at the sky, Australia edition

No sense of irony

A child is not mentally capable of informed consent, which is why it's illegal.
Not my problem that you retards don't have freedom of speech written into your constitution. Just another reason the USA is the greatest country on Earth.

Sodomites are revolting and should be burned at the stake for being the mistakes of nature that they are.

Same with aussies

>child
>consent
>you shitty troll
children can't consent, therin lies the offence.

>couldn't get a single immediately identifiable abo
>the old guy has prison tats? (for murder?)
>2/3 men are gay
>2/3 women fat (last one is close but you know you still would)

>USA
>freedom of speech
Go out and call a nigger a nigger in the vicinity of a police officer, see what happens.

Civil unions don't gib visitation, burial, or tax privileges. Also marriage as a state issue isn't the same as holy matrimony

Gay people want to be treated with respect, how would you like your marriage to be reclassified as a civil union? Gay people have a strong respect for marriage that is why they have pursued the right to marry. They believe love is central to marriage.

They'll shoot/arrest the nigger for assault.

Pine gap here. Indonesian terrorists will attack the Sydney Harbor Bridge in the next week.

Absolutely nothing will happen, retard. In fact, calling a nigger a nigger near a police officer is the best way to assure nothing will happen, because the nigger would be far less likely to jump to violence like they enjoy doing so much.

poor black women, they must really like those "fresh outta the join brothas" who swear they ain't gay

The new thing is to blame society for making LGBTIQWISHEMRG people feel like outsiders by forcing them to the fringes of public life.
Which is logical, but i think wrong.
I've read the prison blog of a man who kidnapped and raped boys who used the same logic, he started out as a homo who crept around parks looking for action, ended up in fights and hassled by cops, felt like an outsider, went full Hannibal Lecter.
That's just victim blaming, but the logic is sound, exclusion > resentment > arrogance > offending

>if you didn't vote YES, I just wanna know, why?
*smug, self-righteous expression*

Fuck, I'm a queermosexual and even I'm hoping for a NO result