Pol Mods Are Removing Threads Proving It's Shapiro's Sister

Abort Pol. Move the operation somewhere else. This used to be the only place we could uncover the globalist plots and it's been compromised. I repeat, (((SOROS))) has shilled Shapiro.

Eat shit and die mods. Pool will stay closed no matter how much you try and open it. We've been at this since 06 you can't cuck us now GEORGIE. We got Trump in the white house and you tried to stop us.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>implying Soros and Shapiro are on different sides

>there's only one Jewish girl in the world
Nice logic user.

ABIGAIL IS A MOD I REPEAT ABIGAIL SHAPIRO IS A POL MOD.I'M GETTING 50 CAPTCHA QUESTIONS. THEY GOT ME BROTHERS. FIGHT ON.

Time to bring in the new ninja turtles to investigate.

They're removing the threads because they want you to stop spamming this ugly fucking kike every 10 seconds here

All you have to do is change IP dipshit. They cant track you then. Thats why i only use my phone for Sup Forums. Put that bitch in airplane mode and you get a new ip. Can be done infinitely.

Except, this is a thread proving it's her, compeltely relevant to national political discussion as she's Ben Shapiro's Sister.

And, that still doesn't answer why it's removed. Zero threads about that topic right now. Removed.

Stop spamming the (((whore))), amerimutt

i think the last post in the last one was of her boobs.

that might be all it takes.

>10 posts in and still no nudes
God damn faggots

Those are some crazy looking fingers.

No because the same nudes were posted in another thread, and I watched those pics get deleted, but the thread stay up. The thread was not about her.

UPDATE: MODS BROUGHT IT BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WE PLAYING THIS GAME MODS? THE OLD GUARDS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS SITE M8. WE KNOW THIS GAME. IM THE KIKE HERE, YOU AREN'T SHIT. YOU EVEN PART OF YAIR NETANYAHU'S FACEBOOK GROUP?

GG MODS. Roast.

>Jews protecting Jews.

How is this possible?

KEK WARNED US

228 Park Ave S #412, New York is where she lives, according to discord

Because you kikes need to take this shit to Sup Forums if you want to go jerkoff like 12 year olds.Shit has absolutely nothing to do with Sup Forums

You people never heard of the Streisand effect?

It's getting spammed every 10 seconds because it's getting removed.

We could have just had one comfy thread, but you made us do this.

Nigger this filthy kike whore and her Jewish family are subverting a white political movement, they have to be crushed

Who the fuck cares about Ben Shapiros sister? I'm glad these threads are getting deleted, they're not politics. Reported

The only way to beat the Jew, is to out Jew the Jew.

but it looks nothing like abigail

You can't beat a Jew at his own game.

post the fucking nudes already

kek

So you have to add your own custom expansion pack/dlc to beat them. (some say that is it called "Christianity", but don't pirate a copy of Cuckianity, that's full of viruses.)

Retard, Doxing is against the rules.

Yes, this is doxing brainlet