Why do Americans think European immigration via the RAISE act is so bad...

Why do Americans think European immigration via the RAISE act is so bad? Don't you guys want to be whiter and not some spic shithole? Trump is literally giving you that and yet you still prefer spics and asians over your genetic brothers. Not all Europeans are leftists, just like how not all burgers are fat.

Eurotrash is Cucked faggots. All of them. Stay out of our land.

do euros want to go to america?

That's a beautiful Mutt
Thank you

why would america want more fucking pink skinned faggots

we want hard working spics or intelligent asians who can actually do something beyond watch soccer on tv

>ask why we Americans think
>Looks at flag and see he's American and not European.
Some grade A Autism

>falling for jew meme

In this day and age not many. There are no major economic/development difference between Western Europe and the US, Maybe they will get Eastern Euros, although most tend to go to the West since it's easier for them

Says the amerigoblin

It's fitting that the only CIA meme is anti American and shared by the Israelis. You can really see the contempt for non Jews in this meme.

Thats amazing got more?

why do I still find this even a little attractive?

g..i..b......m..o..n..e..

Wipe your tears pussy faggot

Get on the radio shlomo call one of your buddies over to say it's funny

It's not going to prioritize European immigration, it is going to prioritize Asian immigration. Don't lie shill. Saged

We know who is behind these 56 memes.

How many Europeans do you think would move out of a continent their families have lived in for millenniums? Even if they are getting sick of all the African and Middle Eastern migrants I don't understand why they would pick America which has the same problem instead of somewhere like Uruguay or Australia.

>can't even make their own memes

SAGE ALL MUTT D&D THREADS.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'd rather spics and niggers than cucks

I've never personally seen a person from the United States flip out about that meme so hard. Why do people give so much shit about what someone says online?