ITS HAPPENING!!

Looks like he is a creep for real! thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEDg8lQnIG0
youtube.com/watch?v=m5F1jvb-fY8
thehill.com/homenews/house/360324-lawmakers-describe-pervasive-sexual-harassment-on-capitol-hill
cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/joe-biden-rutgers-harvey-weinstein/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?

>gatewaypundit

pol said it a year ago as usual

I've seen all of these, except circled in red. What the fuck is going on there???

Fuggin BUMP
>Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

>“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

Actually yuge and could derail the Moore narrative. Taking down Biden is possible right now and it's literally in your hands. All you have to do is tweet this shit out and redpill normies until CNN decides they need to spin it before it gains traction

UNCKY JOE NOOO

Jesus, how did no one ever write a story on this?

Because reasons

Creepy as fuck...

We-all-knew-this
He-even-has-rap-songs-about-him
youtu.be/JEDg8lQnIG0

There is so much completely mundane shit that gets column space in the NYT. You'd think that some hack would be clever enough to break conditioning and write an article about how inappropriate he is in literally every single interaction with young girls. Radio silence.

Ohhhh yeah. And there's Old Crazy Joe.
No question about his behavior. It's all in pictures and less than a decade old.

Heres his creepy new endeavor. Biden seems to think an awful lot about sexual assault

What the actual fuck. Get this article to the mainstream now, this is so much worse and so much more recent than Moore accusations

Oh uncle paul. Seriously though; disturbing

>CNN homepage
>Ctrl+F "Biden"
>0 Results
Libs scared to turn on their guy for 2020?

Why-didnt-you-pay-attention?

How hard is this sliding?

imagine if that was a republican rep. it would be wall-to-wall coverage on mainstream propaganda. you'd have speculations on prime time that make fake piss-hookers sound like playground banter.
nasty fuckers.

Bump.

don't slide me bro

Bump

The slide is real

where are the friendship bracelets?

bump

The pedosatanists always do this type of shit. Open "charities" and "hospitals" for victims that they abused themselves, to continue the nightmare.

UNCLE JOE NO!!

Creepy Joe 2020!

youtube.com/watch?v=m5F1jvb-fY8

He is a molesting fool. He needs to stay away from schools and any where there are children.

For you chinese food!

Is it #Bidengate time now?

New twitter hashtag
> #Bidensniffsgirl
Got that gang?

> I did not have sexual relations with those children

would be nice if they started taking down congressmen left and right, but no one wants to name names, and everybody wants to be anonymous.
thehill.com/homenews/house/360324-lawmakers-describe-pervasive-sexual-harassment-on-capitol-hill

Can we turn #MeToo into pedophiles?

>Uncle Joe's Pizza Party!

How is this faggot not on that there twitter treatment ?

HOLY SHIT BIDEN IS FINGER BANGING THAT POOR LITTLE GIRLS NIPPLE FUXKING SICK PEDO SATANIST FUUUUUUCK!!!

Heard this on Hannity today, who was starting to cuck on Judge Moore by the way, but the Speier woman who is saying two sitting congressmen are gropers / louis ck-tier exposers is a big player in the Awan scandal - her office was definitely instrumental in getting them into the bloodstream so to speak of fellow Democrat reps offices

that pic with the gun gives a good: DELETE THIS pic

This is a setup for Moore, don't take the bait

Bidens son Beau was DA of delaware, he let dupont get away scott free AFTER ADMITTING he raped an infant

Moore and Biden are BOTH pedophiles.

He was just checking for tumors. Calm down Satan

Pretty weird pic.

jesus imagine if Pence or Trump pulled some shit like this

and i know it's boring just to say shit like BUT WHAT IF IT WAS THE OPPOSITE SIDE but the hypothetical parallel actually seems useful in this case.

you be the judge

Bump for justice

yeah now would be the time to push these old Sup Forums creepy politican videos.

the public is primed
the anus is spread
let us inset kek's justice

Joe Biden once took my temperature with his finger. He said I had a fever and should remain naked to keep from overheating. It wasn't until years later when I saw him on TV as VP that I realized he wasn't a doctor.
> #MeToo

I don't care, I'll vote for him if he runs in 2020

Yeah, the videos of Joe with kids are pretty awkward.

There we go.

here you go.

>weinstein level stuff
pretty sure he means schneider level stuff

What the hell is going on though?

well obviously hes at a gun show using the closest tool available to check a poor sickly old woman's gag reflex.

because you don't out other members of your "club"

cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/joe-biden-rutgers-harvey-weinstein/index.html

you should lurk longer before poasting

>marked for deletion (Old)

The gun version is funnier. What is with his face?

damn, i was looking forward to the POC btfoing him in 2020 democratic primaries.

Fucking finally!

Check out the babe in the back with the white blouse

That's what they call Resting Bitch Face

Pretty funny after The Five did a whole segment about how Democrats are seriously considering running Biden in the next Presidential election

>149434277
he's grabbing the little girl too. fucking get em bruh

Its so funny how the dems sabotaged themselves by killing the momentum Bernie had and oh no now they have absolutely no platform besides screaming DRUUUMPF

FINALLY. HOLY SHIT. LEVEL CHEAT: ON. SKIP TO THE FINAL BOSS.

hey why is no one else reporting this lol wtf

soon as i saw that red dress, i knew who he was going to home in on... yeah, i can creep, but joe knows he gets a pass because of his D

All links back to spirit cooking. I dont believe coke can dan schneider is a rapist but biden is obviously a molester

"According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President."
Any takers this guy has been killed?

she was so creeped out, and daddy would have let joe split her seams right there on the floor to advance himself

wheres the sauce of this info brah

bidened !!!

that'd be hot to watch

underrated comment

Read the article?

Kek

>"Promise Me, Dad...Just the Tip"

>open trauma centers
For their victims