Gay Marriage results in Australia in a little over an hour (10 AEST)

Gay Marriage results in Australia in a little over an hour (10 AEST)

Thread Song: youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

What are your predictions?
% Vote and how will states vote?
Let's wait and find out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They had this vote 15.6 trillion years ago. Get the fuck on with it you cock teases.

Vic: Yes
NSW: Yes
CAN: Yes
NT: No
QLD: No
Tas: No
WA: No
SA: 50/50 Possibly leaning no.

Vote will still go the way of Yes, by a slim margin most likely 55 to 45% thanks to urban centers like Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

First time something like this has been done, it's a learning curve for all involved, but yeah, huge waste of money and time.

How will the no voting areas react?

Hard right / religious: sperg out on social media, no public right leaning person is gonna say shit, everybody else will get on with it desu..
Right isn't like the left, they aren't gonna throw a hissy fit for months about a vote they didn't win.

Does anyone have a collection of Australian Gondolas? I'm starting to get a little nervous...

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

there you go m8

NSW actually had the highest rates of no votes, probably due to Muslim population.
IIRC it was (high to low)
>NSW
>QLD
>Tas
>WA
>SA
>Vic

Was there ANY media personality who admitted to voting no?

Pray for 'NO'

I like the mentality of people

People think its an important issue but dont want to do it the right way through democracy and merely want to push ((their)) aganedas

Does anyone know which tv channel the results will be published on? I wanna see media personalities sperg out at a no vote.

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00#playing

It'll be streaming here, but I'm certain that all channels will broadcast it.

My money is on 58% yes. Sadly

Probably all the major ones, I'd suspect it'll be fucking everywhere within the hour

42% would still be amazing.

now we can all see eachother's penises. you know you WANNA

Obliterate the Poofters

DESTROY THE FAGS NOT SOCIETY
#VOTENO

obliterate adam and eve

destroy your stankpuss maymays and original degeneracy. lots of countries have had this for like 25 years. theyre still here. and rich. and making babies. in fact. countries without it. like japan and italy are suffering with demographics. gays make vaginas go down in cost. simple

There's always ww3.

I am thinking a similar result. But things like trump and brexit have given me hope.

I know that Melbourne and Sydney are a write off, but hopefully redpilled states like QLD, WA and regional areas will pull through.

gay "marriage" is simply legitimizing mental illness.

Pic related: If you'd rather have sex with a man you're sick in the head.

Even if Yes wins, and it probably will, I hope all this discussion about religious protections etc delays the whole thing and that it causes enough division that a good portion of the Libs either don’t vote or vote No regardless. Could be a good catalyst to get Turncuck out of PM and split the Libs down the middle.

can we get some Men at Work jokes up in this bitch?

They just said on channel 7's morning show that it was a 63% yes vote. I'm going to take this statistic with a grain of salt.

And what? Let Shorten in and his bunch of Australian destroying immigrants and economic policies? I fucking can't stand Turncuck but christ his better than Shorten.

And commit career-suicide?

It's basically like a Facebook poll, but "official". Nobody gives a fuck about real issues here, punters just want to get home in time for Backyard-Blitz

mental illnesses are spiritual problems. serpent seed. yeah. i dont want to recreate genesis and sucking on boobs and being a mofo like a baby. mmm. i used to be a girl and my dick slid thru my mom's vag so i want to keep doing this. and eating a fungus responsible for all cancers. and not having effective truvada. and i love periods. they add to the stink. is there snot in there? you betchya. mmm mmm!

I'm more interested to see if when push comes to shove, when we have another independence vote within the next 5-10 years, what way it'll go and if' it'll be another postal vote.

all right wingers are going down. youre all miserable. this makes me want to breed. want a blowjob for telling the truth hehe?

They're this outwardly disgusting and they honestly wonder why we don't like them.
Must be mentally disabled to be this dumb.

Bois they said trump wouldnt win no matter what. Have faith in the right!

>small tits
>man jaw
>three nostrils

2/10 would not syrup

you should read some of the things i read on this. you call me childish but did i lie there? are you not obsessed about some kind of circle of life rather than christ? when you bash gay sex all you do is bash males. if you want to have sloppy anal with a woman dont judge us on how they give you toothjobs. it's biologically impossible. either tell me how youre not a vampire blood dick or say nothing
>muh poopdick!
wrong

We hate Muslims but we're thinking of helping them carry you to the top of the buildings. We're cool to team up on that one.

What about NT ? Did abbos even bother to vote ? Do they usually vote for leftists ?

Fuck off shit-dick

>le fags are mentally ill

Nice meme idiots. Hope YES wins so you can be mad eternally

pic related I'm a trap

You alright?

Traditional abos voted no
The drunken fucks burnt their vote
Young abos voted yes

>have faith in the 100 year old jewlectoral jewllege and all the indictments or wwiii and deficits and lost jobs and lies and assholery
that has nothing to do with your losses here. too many pedos. something weird is going on. just a reflection of the broader society. hetero pedos and hetero jews

Fuck of f4GGG0t

YA SH1T D1CK, HOPE THE MUZZIES GET YA

elliot shimon. we banned jew stars. isis is a fertility cult like the satanic frog. youre already spiritually dead. let's focus on how youve lost. rather than on dicks. k?
fuck off yeast infection
>dey eat da pee pee

>Right isn't like the left, they aren't gonna throw a hissy fit for months about a vote they didn't win.

I'm going to.

So um uh what's the result

>this fat fuck

Shes been so smug throughout this, I just want to no vote to see her cry

>Focus the entire year has been on gay marriage and politician's citizenship

we are completely beyond fucked and deserve everything that is coming for us

>SA: 50/50 Possibly leaning no.

Hahaha bullshit. SA is THE state to move to if you are a tranny. Their laws make it far easier to get your genitals mutilated.

Won't know for another 40 minutes

Why is WA so based?

The Aussies from there are the least cucked/progress is that I’ve come across.

Only 40 minutes? That's great sir, I will still be awake.

This. The older abos actually believe in traditional marriage and will be beaten by their elders if they engage in homosexual acts.

obliterate adam and STEVE

Sydney and melbourne are an absurd percentage of the population. If yes racks up a huge lead coming out the urban centres its pretty much over.

50 percent of australians live in sydney, melbourne and brisbane. Ive lived in Brisbane and its essentially humid sydney

This desu, I dont really care either way, in the next 5 years we'll get fag marriage for sure, but I just want to see all these snarky faggots get BTFO and cry themselves to sleep, would be glorious.

only 1% of traps are even remotely attractive
99% are just mentally ill men in thigh highs
odds are you're among the latter, so you definitely fit the bill of being mentally ill
Hell awaits, fags

How does NT vote in general ? For more right wing or left wing parties ?
Also are most abbos the super dark toad looking people we see in abo threads ?

adam and eve are responsible for all deaths and all sins. eve laid satan. adam died to have his sloppy seconds of yours

Nonetheless, since you lads cant escape death, prepare for a rude awakening in eternity of suffering.

The vote is rigged, anyway. Yes will win. If you fuckers manage to beat the electoral fraudsters, I'll be damned.

Is yes wins they rigged it

Gay Marriage legitimizes their adoption of children.
Gay Marriage therefore brings up the question of reforming family.
Gay Marriage brings gays much closer to children, as they are possible caretakers too.
Gay Marriage creates the " Is pedophelia wrong? " question.
Gay Marriage creates the " Is incest wrong? " question.
Take it from me. I'm an American.

>adam and eve are responsible for all deaths and all sins

I agree. Homosexuality being one of them. Nice Mr. Morningstar.

>only two options
>rigged if i lose
>zero evidence
>muh personal responsibility

more like 15%

I'm beautiful and pass, C cups

Ah, the suffering.
The sweet suffering.

Honestly, Aussie lads, which way is this going to go?

Just kill all faggots.
Problem solved.
Your welcome.

morning stars are angels. you only make nephilim once they fall. i never said i didnt sin. you did. in the exact same ways. adam and steve didnt fuck themselves. you did

>trap
>tits bigger than a B
Nah cunt.

>meme flag
Opinion discarded.

It'll pass because muh virtue.

nobody can go inside your fucked up head to see how youre a fag so you do it anyways. how do you behave in a public washroom? ALLAHU AKBAR WHERE IS MY TOWEL

refugee

>The Morningstar is an angel

Wow

I voted for yes fucking christkikes make a big deal out of the smallest shit get triggered u retarded cunts

>let's focus on how youve lost. rather than on dicks. k?

You're the faggot but it's us who are focusing on dicks?

Prepare to get building tossed.

Nah. Vaginas are legitimately vile.

Australia will definitely approve fag marriage. Just watch. It was decided. Votes are a sham. Soon, kindergartners will be taught how to do all kinds of faggot sex and no one will do anything because faggots are in charge. Period.

He's a regular here.

Muslims voted no

Thanks America

Leftards btfo, thanks for bringing them in.

>I'm beautiful and pass
pics, if you tell the truth I won't vote against aussie gay marriage

i listen to joyful joyful. it says morning stars. pardon that i forgot the singular form is lucifer. he likes only women. like you
youre a kike pedo liar who scares nobody. we're all talking about dicks. hence the referendum. you lost. you always have. you always will

Yes most likely

I hate progressives. I've been one of the ones called "crazy" after I tell my people what's going to happen in advance for decades. Want to know who to thank? Thank the Jews again.

If we're gonna tell kids about sex might as well tell them about all of its forms. Tons of straight people have anal sex.

Ironically we need more muslims for the time being.
even if they kill fags they don't get in trouble for it.

tfw our rulers didn't even think about asking us
good luck, fags.

do it yourself jew. these periods are delicious. SALT RIGHT

Half an hour until gays can legally destroy our society

Btw, you guys have been worse for almost 18 years, so you DESERVE to have your society ruined. Have fun, you dumbasses. I hate Australia.

read the bible

Yes will win

The west is too cucked for it not to.

It would be epic if no won but it won't

>t. men are shit
hi legbeard